SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rufaro96 Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:42 pm

^^^number 8 is definitely Natalie. The face and the body structure screams Natalie. Plus someone mentioned how the girl wearing blue in the water was holding googles, those green googles are different to the ones Natalie is holding now. I think it's April Brock that's in the water with him.

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Does anyone have a good screencap of her - that shows whether she is very long waisted? Maybe a pic of her in jeans? We've seen that Lisa has very long legs (walking on the bridge with Tim).
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:15 pm

That doesn't look like Natalie in the water and one of the caps shows sunglasses, not goggles.

That lady in the water is darker toned than Natalie and has broad shoulders.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:10 pm

jojo47 wrote:As previously posted by Mr&MrsSmith, this one is labelled finale1:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Trish is standing by the water here, so my guess is it takes place in the finale episode & will be part of the footage of her getting ready for the FRC or one of her final dates with Tim. At this stage of the game, they always have so much footage of the girls thinking about how they could "possibly be engaged at the end of this". Trish looks deep in thought in this SC.

All the other SC's are labelled sp1 thru sp122. Could "sp" mean season premiere?

Any other thoughts?

I think the file name (finale1) on this cap is just the assumption of one person (because it doesn't seem to fit with any others?) and proof of nothing. In Cabo Trisha gets emotional and cries when Tim announces there will be a rose ceremony and that 4 girls will be leaving. She says in her video diary that she didn't know if she'd be getting a rose. She's also in tears earlier in the day "This is not how I wanted to spend my day." She probably changed clothes several times that day - casual beach, then volleyball pink/yellow, then back to casual and then dressed for the RC. I think we'll see Trisha in something strapless either before or after the volleyball game. Also, she looks more tanned in Bahamas than she is in this cap. Just me..
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
jojo47 wrote:As previously posted by Mr&MrsSmith, this one is labelled finale1:

Trish is standing by the water here, so my guess is it takes place in the finale episode & will be part of the footage of her getting ready for the FRC or one of her final dates with Tim. At this stage of the game, they always have so much footage of the girls thinking about how they could "possibly be engaged at the end of this". Trish looks deep in thought in this SC.

All the other SC's are labelled sp1 thru sp122. Could "sp" mean season premiere?

Any other thoughts?

I think the file name (finale1) on this cap is just the assumption of one person (because it doesn't seem to fit with any others?) and proof of nothing. In Cabo Trisha gets emotional and cries when Tim announces there will be a rose ceremony and that 4 girls will be leaving. She says in her video diary that she didn't know if she'd be getting a rose. She's also in tears earlier in the day "This is not how I wanted to spend my day." She probably changed clothes several times that day - casual beach, then volleyball pink/yellow, then back to casual and then dressed for the RC. I think we'll see Trisha in something strapless either before or after the volleyball game. Also, she looks more tanned in Bahamas than she is in this cap. Just me..

This sounds very logical! If we don't see this SC this week, it might be finale (not necessarily). But could very likely see it on Thursday!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:43 pm

jojo47 wrote:This sounds very logical! If we don't see this SC this week, it might be finale (not necessarily). But could very likely see it on Thursday!

I think if Trisha, being a "Beauty Queen",  is F2, she will have a much more "done-up" look, even for ITM's. I also don't think she'd duplicate an outfit or accessory. The starfish are just not fancy. Based on her hideous blue baby-doll cover-up and her hairstyles, I think she'd get more done up. This is not a low-maintenance gal. As opposed to small-town April who we see in the same jeans three times.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:28 am

rufaro96 wrote:^^^number 8 is definitely Natalie. The face and the body structure screams Natalie. Plus someone mentioned how the girl wearing blue in the water was holding googles, those green googles are different to the ones Natalie is holding now. I think it's April Brock that's in the water with him.

I know he has a shirt on in this photo, but I think it could be from the same time because the girl may be holding the green glasses. I think it's April also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:39 am

Possible FD - Kaylynn?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:33 am

Oh wow grace. Great s/cap. Now I'm confused! We can't see a shirt on Tim in the other cap with the blue bathing suit girl who is also holding green glasses. The tank part seems thick enough that we should be able to see his shirt.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fan123 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:59 am

I see that being Sachelle and Tim in the Finale... (just the way I'm interpetting their love story....

fan123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:02 pm

fan123 wrote:I see that being Sachelle and Tim in the Finale... (just the way I'm interpetting their love story....

:Welcome fan123. Glad you joined us!

I think we have a s/cap of what we think is Sachelle's goodbye. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
fan123 wrote:I see that being Sachelle and Tim in the Finale... (just the way I'm interpetting their love story....

:Welcome fan123. Glad you joined us!

I think we have a s/cap of what we think is Sachelle's goodbye. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup, and this is coming from a gal who thought Sachelle is F1 too!

It's hard to say what part of the thread it's at though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill