SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:Possible FD - Kaylynn?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If that's the crybaby, I'm really going to hate this season.

I thought we determined it was Sachelle in the F3 as well as April and Trisha?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
rufaro96 wrote:^^^number 8 is definitely Natalie. The face and the body structure screams Natalie. Plus someone mentioned how the girl wearing blue in the water was holding googles, those green googles are different to the ones Natalie is holding now. I think it's April Brock that's in the water with him.

I know he has a shirt on in this photo, but I think it could be from the same time because the girl may be holding the green glasses. I think it's April also.

Hmmm... these second set of pics look like Natalie, but the other looks like April Brockman.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Is this the SC that folks think is Sachelle's goodbye?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm

^^^Yes, that's the cap we are talking about that looks to be when Sachelle is let go at F3.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:54 pm

tigertiz wrote:Is this the SC that folks think is Sachelle's goodbye?

Yes
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:44 pm

atem wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Possible FD - Kaylynn?

If that's the crybaby, I'm really going to hate this season.

I thought we determined it was Sachelle in the F3 as well as April and Trisha?  

We think Sachelle is let go after HTD, so that dark hair (if in Moorea) would be the cry baby!

F3 - April, Trisha, Kaylynn There's zero for Lisa in Moorea or HTDs.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh wow grace. Great s/cap. Now I'm confused! We can't see a shirt on Tim in the other cap with the blue bathing suit girl who is also holding green glasses. The tank part seems thick enough that we should be able to see his shirt.

I'm not sure GA. I'm suggesting his shirt came off at some point, but it's the same girl. Do you see green sun glasses in that SC? I wish there was an HD version for me to get the SCs from. I've looked but haven't found one. Please let me know if you've seen one. I can't watch it from the bach canada site. Is that HD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:04 pm

This is one to watch for in Mexico. It's Moorea if we don't see it this week. Since Sachelle and Lisa have 1 on 1s, this could only be special time after the volleyball group date, if in Mexico.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 pm

^ Given the hair length and her face structure, it looks like April to me, especially with a more up close screen cap that I saw before. That would be interesting considering if it is in Mexico, he gave her special 1-on-1 time in two episodes back to back.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:18 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Given the hair length and her face structure, it looks like April to me, especially with a more up close screen cap that I saw before. That would be interesting considering if it is in Mexico, he gave her special 1-on-1 time in two episodes back to back.

This is a possible match on the dress. ETA- The sun seems to be hitting her in same way too.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:31 pm

grace8136 wrote:This is one to watch for in Mexico. It's Moorea if we don't see it this week. Since Sachelle and Lisa have 1 on 1s, this could only be special time after the volleyball group date, if in Mexico.

If the RC is to be held after the volleyball date, do you think they'd have the opportunity for quality special time too?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Here's a closer look at Tim & the girl on the beach:

It might help if someone could lighten this.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+26
california90
fan123
northernviewer
rufaro96
Ash2214
tigertiz
TheWrongReasons
nutty1
DKWillis
gpjillianfan
Brill