SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by AEF Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 am

Thanks for all the brilliant sc's everyone. Trying to make sense of what we are seeing and hearing, maybe Tim's running and consoling has nothing to do with their relationship but rather something going on back home for April.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:40 am

That is certainly a possibility we have not discussed. But in light of the issue laden MTP, I doubt it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 am

I remember in some interview tim said he can cook a mean pad thai, which u know what, is also aprils fav food Smiley Smiley !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:11 am

djogbenyuie wrote:Hello. Thanks for the thread and for the caps. good job.
Seeing the order like that, it appears to me that you don't sit that close to someone you are about to let go.
For a difficult discussion like that i would expect them to be face to face (half or fully), standing up or sitting down but not next to each other like that.
JMHO

Actally... looking at the angles of their bodies on the top pics... would their legs not be VERY close if not entertwined?

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:37 am

Hmm idk if this is critical, might no be exactly right but there is this photo on aprils insta of her and her girls but on her photo map the photo is shown to be in Barrie which i remember tim saying he has a family cottage up there. Insta photo locations are either determined by where u were when u posted the photo or the location where the photo was taken. Dont think her and her friends are from barrie because her other photos show wasaga beach. PLUS tim uploaded that wine photo during that week as well. But idk if that was his place in toronto or barrie. But likely they were together that week

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:43 am

joshfan wrote:Hmm idk if this is critical, might no be exactly right but there is this photo on aprils insta of her and her girls but on her photo map the photo is shown to be in Barrie which i remember tim saying he has a family cottage up there. Insta photo locations are either determined by where u were when u posted the photo or the location where the photo was taken. Dont think her and her friends are from barrie because her other photos show wasaga beach. PLUS tim uploaded that wine photo during that week as well. But idk if that was his place in toronto or barrie. But likely they were together that week

Can you post a pics of that or a link to the pic?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:48 am

sophienette wrote:
Seeing the order like that, it appears to me that you don't sit that close to someone you are about to let go.
For a difficult discussion like that i would expect them to be face to face (half or fully), standing up or sitting down but not next to each other like that.
JMHO

Actally... looking at the angles of their bodies on the top pics... would their legs not be VERY close if not entertwined?

Something like this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looking at this picture, i feel like it is kinda the same situation: April talking to Tim about something important to her. Not the other way around.
I really hope she didn't leave. What can possibly make her want to leave at this point OMGsh.

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:49 am

sophienette wrote:
joshfan wrote:Hmm idk if this is critical, might no be exactly right but there is this photo on aprils insta of her and her girls but on her photo map the photo is shown to be in Barrie which i remember tim saying he has a family cottage up there. Insta photo locations are either determined by where u were when u posted the photo or the location where the photo was taken. Dont think her and her friends are from barrie because her other photos show wasaga beach. PLUS tim uploaded that wine photo during that week as well. But idk if that was his place in toronto or barrie. But likely they were together that week

Can you post a pics of that or a link to the pic?

Idk how to post it but her friend rebeccastephens also posted the same photo. It was abt 5 weeks ago. And i also worked out that it is her friend meghan doherty's house because of the painting. And im sure she lives at wasaga beach. Plus april uploaded that same photo 4 weeks ago which makes sense that she didnt upload it when they actually took it but she wait another week before posting hmmm prob tryna fool her followers that she was with friends perhaps? By the way the photo is of her friends all pointing at april Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:52 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
sophienette wrote:
JMHO

Something like this?

Looking at this picture, i feel like it is kinda the same situation: April talking to Tim about something important to her. Not the other way around.
I really hope she didn't leave. What can possibly make her want to leave at this point OMGsh.

Actually even more...There she is turning her head to him, but in the pic of them talking when she wants to leave, if you look at top part of her body, it is angled towards him... so where are her legs?

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:00 am

sophienette wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Something like this?

Actually even more...There she is turning her head to him, but in the pic of them talking when she wants to leave,  if you look at top part of her body, it is angled towards him... so where are her legs?

cantstopl cantstopl Where are your legs April?
I totally get what you mean and i agree that their legs might be intertwined.
Anyway, being that close already indicates continuing intimacy and not ending of relationship, at least not from the bachelor part.
Don't you guys think so?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:02 am

I can't remember exactly what Tim said, but I got the impression that the family cottage was more in the Parry Sound area, which is considered "cottage country".  Beautiful area and lot's and lot's of high end places where many celebrities, Canadian and American have summer places.

Never travel to TO on a Sunday afternoon... or try to leave it Friday afternoon... or your stuck in heavy traffic as weekenders go to their cottages.... been there done that.... :shocked!:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:05 am

northernviewer wrote:

I can't remember exactly what Tim said, but I got the impression that the family cottage was more in the Parry Sound area, which is considered "cottage country".  Beautiful area and lot's and lot's of high end places where many celebrities, Canadian and American have summer places.

Never travel to TO on a Sunday afternoon... or try to leave it Friday afternoon... or your stuck in heavy traffic as weekenders go to their cottages.... been there done that.... :shocked!:

U r correct !! DONT MIND MY POST GUYS HAHAHHAHA OOPS

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214