SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:20 am

Wonder what Tim was looking at here and why the raised eyebrows when she walked away and the "Boobs" in the outtakes :cutesmile!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:05 pm

^^ She has an amazing body!

Sophinette... post those pics of Tim with April's Rimmel look... just linking here for others to check out since posted in No Discussion thread... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:14 pm

Here you go:

Discussing make-up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"but while discussing which look he liked best from the photo shot in week 2, Tim sends out a not-so-secret clue as he points at April's smokey look -  it was pretty much the consensus of the table that she would be the last woman standing so you aren't telling us anything we don't already know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Well one could argue that Trisha wasnt on this date and since April is in the final 2 he had to choose her otherwise people will suss that Trisha is F1. I am still believe April is F1 by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:47 pm

IA see2love. Not much choice there since Trish wasn't a part of the date. Still fun though. Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:08 pm

When you think of it, April got the 2 most important dates of the season.. (and then one heck of a FD on a yacht.)

At the time, I did notice that April's date after the photoshoot was a pretty good one for a group date.. but I didn't realize how important it was going to be. Rimmel was a major sponsor and the "winner" of that date is now being used by Rimmel in their advertising! Considering how the season has turned out and knowing what I know now, I'm convinced that she was chosen for that date and Tim had every intention of choosing her for the evening portion. Way better than any other 1/1... until TO, when it was the significance of the date that was way more important than the activities or the fact that it was in a pool hall. That wasn't so much Bach Tim, as it was real Tim opening up to the girl he liked the most.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:41 pm

northernviewer wrote:
... and it was their first kiss (behind the blanket) and serenaded as well by guitar music!

I will say though, that, given the love-story usually prevails with TBCanada, it is odd we saw Tim tell Trish he fell for her but we have not seen Tim tell April about his feelings for her??

TBAussie 2 seasons focused more on love story than just drama (even though there was a heck of a lot of drama, especially post-show) but we saw the lead only tell one girl to her face he is falling by HTD. (This changed FD but by then F1 was decided by lead telling her early on his feelings).

So far, with Tim, he has only ever said "in that moment" when referring to his feelings for April (HTD) or seeing a future with her (swimming with Sharks). It is the blog by April and SM (Tim's personal twitter) and him chasing, getting her to trust him rather than his feelings FOR her that has driven their story.

With Trish, we saw Tim tell her his feelings face to face, we also hear him say that he is crazy for her. No "in the moment" added with that.

With Tim and April, it seems his actions are speaking louder than his words (chasing her/fighting for her/reassuring her). With Trish, it seems his words are (I am scared to get hurt in the end/I fell for you a long time ago/I am crazy for Trish).

Weird edit for both F2 really if you think about it...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 pm

....hence the head spinning Smiley :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:14 pm

sophienette wrote:....hence the head spinning Smiley :crazed

I know! It really is odd since Tim's actions have shown April as F1 (him chasing her, introducing to his best friend, trying to get her to open up, taking her to his life-changing spot, reassuring her, etc). But all his words about his feelings for her or seeing a future are stated with "in that moment". We haven't heard him say he is falling for APRIL, and actually say her name, let alone tell her to her face he fell already like he did Trish. So with Trish, his actions don't seem to chase or reassure as much as he tells her how he feels (scared to get hurt in the end, I fell for you a long time ago, I am craaaazy for Trish). Actions vs. words. I am waiting for next episode to see if he says April's name when mentioning falling or love or tells her to her face. Hasn't happened yet...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:49 pm

With Tim and April, it seems his actions are speaking louder than his words (chasing her/fighting for her/reassuring her). With Trish, it seems his words are (I am scared to get hurt in the end/I fell for you a long time ago/I am crazy for Trish).

Actually it's not weird to me.  I think sometimes they have to stress the words in order to build up the F2 and  hide an obvious F1.  Meredith told Matt that she'd be happy to accept his ring.  My goodness that was a strong statement!  She had no intention of choosing him though. She even showed up so late to his FD that they had to skip the water sports and just have dinner.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:45 am

tigertiz wrote:

Actually it's not weird to me.  I think sometimes they have to stress the words in order to build up the F2 and  hide an obvious F1.  Meredith told Matt that she'd be happy to accept his ring.  My goodness that was a strong statement!  She had no intention of choosing him though. She even showed up so late to his FD that they had to skip the water sports and just have dinner.

This is my take on it as well. It is much easier for the lead to just say something that will lead us and the F2 on rather than to try to act a certain way. They are not that good actors.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:14 am

^ I'm in agreement. I find it no different than Sean saying about Lindsay "it's like I got my best friend on one side and the love of my life on the other side and I don't think that can be beat." Every lead says these sort of things about their F2. Some leads might actually mean it and they're torn on who to pick until the end and some leads know that it's part of the job.

This is not to say Trish isn't the F1. She could be, but hearing Tim say certain things doesn't confuse me. I expect the lead, whether it's because of true feelings or they're doing their job, to talk deeply to/about their F2 girls and sometimes all of that is left out for one person, but shown for the other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214