SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

joshfan wrote:
LynnTa wrote:I have watched the FDs several times ..Tim"s body language tells me he is really into April. He had the biggest grin when April walked up...he took off the sunglasses ...he replied with "me too" when she said she missed him. He had her hand all the time....went in for a kiss after the 1st champagne sip Ahhh!  @ dinner he had to scoot the chairs as close as possible! The looks he gave her --- I compared all this to the other date & I think his body language there was "just going thru the motions".I think April has Tim's heart.

So true ! He can't keep his hands off her. And when he went in for a kiss after she agreed to the fantasy card that was sort of like a phew she wants time with me too because i really wanna spend some time with her. He is jst so passionate with april. With trish, like she even said "just sexual chemistry". Makeouts, tongues. With april is small pecks, intimate kisses. Caressing her softly. And didnt april say turn ons were breathing on her neck HAHAHHAHA i noticed when tim was saying "i promise you we can get through this together" that he was right in her neck hehehe

*sigh* so lovely, eh? My favorite part of the FD date with April was when she leaned in to kiss him after accepting the FS card and you can see Tim swallow because she kisses him so quickly and unexpectedly that it takes his breath away.

I'll be the first to say it: April not only takes Tim's breath away but also gives him breath for living.

Tim: the most rewarding experience of my life :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:04 pm

And did you notice his lips were quivering?

What does that mean again?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:10 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:I wish we have seen this scene from episode 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I know! But, we did see the beginning of it when Kaylynn and April were sitting in that spot and Tim walks over and April is surprised he wants to chat with her and so Kaylynn says she will go and then Tim and April talk. We didn't see them talk though because we had already seen them earlier on this episode on her Rimmel special 1:1 time being serenaded and then their first kiss *so super cute*! So, the fact that they even showed us what led up to this moment and then added a photo on their website even though April already had the 1:1 time? Speaks volumes! If one looks at every episode one will see that April had more Tim-time than any other girl. If she wasn't 1:1 then she was also part of a group date. He spent special/significant time with her even on these group dates (shark swimming in Bahamas, chasing after her in Mexico and even in Italy we had pre-views/SCs of her and Tim on the vespa, and April talking in her blog about sunrise beside Tim).

So excited for finale part 2 and ATFR :hearts love:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:15 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:And did you notice his lips were quivering?

What does that mean again?
From what I could gather and from what has been said, I think it means two things: 1) He is nervous or 2) he is apprehensive

If Tim is eager for something to happen then he is nervous about it... (so he really wants it to happen but is nervous)
If Tim is not as eager about something that is happening then he is apprehensive (so holds back a bit in his behavior...)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:32 am

Ha ha AAL,I think Tim was "eager for something to happen!!! ! He is very gentle with her.I find their kisses to be very sensual & tender --like they just want to take it all in & savor every second of it !! .For a new relationship-I think its perfect. No tongues down the throat yet!
When said she was falling for him, Tim said that hit him to the CORE!!!! Look at his face when he said that---I think he is a GONER.....& I think Im sold on them as a couple but today I got thinking about the significance of the FDs : was it intentional (from producers) to make his other date kinda low key as compared to April's? Is it possible that it could be the over-exposure of F2? I hope not. What say you?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:40 am

djogb---thank you very much for that pic!!! It looks like Tim can't "stare" at April enough!!! giggling [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He seems mesmerized at times!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:19 am

LynnTa wrote:Ha ha AAL,I think Tim was "eager for something to happen!!! ! He is very gentle with her.I find their kisses to be very sensual & tender --like they just want to take it all in & savor every second of it !! .For a new relationship-I think its perfect. No tongues down the throat yet!
When said she was falling for him, Tim said that hit him to the CORE!!!! Look at his face when he said that---I think he is a GONER.....& I think Im sold on them as a couple but today I got thinking about the significance of the FDs : was it intentional (from producers) to make his other date kinda low key as compared to April's? Is it possible that it could be the over-exposure of F2? I hope not. What say you?
ITA. Tim was a goner for sure. We saw that he chased April from the getgo and in the recent episode we saw him do more than just chase, he was holding onto her for dear life. Shame, I think he would have been absolutely devastated if she wasn't in love with him... but she was and that was why she was so scared and he knew that, like he told her "I know" so it makes sense that he was holding her and reassuring her that they would get through it together.

This photo that I found on IG by BachCanFan highlights how much Tim didn't want to let April go. The way he kisses her shoulder... Awwww..[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how it was basically Tim saying "I love you" and these images capture that sooo much, imo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Regarding FDs, etc... I definitely think it was intentional by producers. They had a story to tell and they didn't know the reaction of the viewers but have done a great job by introducing doubt (since Trish's HTD for many it is what Tim said to her) and then not showing anything conflicting with Tim and Trish. They wanted to highlight the highs (the FD April and Tim had on the luxury yacht) and the lows (the MTPs April had with her upset) so that it had a great contrast and made it seem like April was up and down (which she was but they edited to make it extreme). With Trish, everything was just funny or cute or fantasy. Not much substance with Trish in their edit.

What I did notice, and not sure if it was brought up yet in the threads, so if they have credit goes to them...
-- Trish unintentionally told Tim's mom she looked like a drowned rat. (Yes, she said this about herself as well but the editing team left that in for a reason, imo. It struck me as odd and a bit 'put-your-foot-in-it for a first meeting)
-- They also left in the part where Trish is talking about Tim and how he didn't care for her hometown, in Alberta. And Tim was agreeing implying that Tim was not going to be keen in moving there at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:48 pm

April updated her profile pic on her personal Facebook page yesterday. Loving her top/dress...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Such a gorgeous girl and yet so down to earth and natural!!!
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:12 pm

Just thinking how the engagement ring suits April. Simple and not to flashy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just thinking how the engagement ring suits April.  Simple and not to flashy.
Isnt the one in the new promo more elaborate than the one in the past preview?

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:48 pm

sophienette wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just thinking how the engagement ring suits April.  Simple and not to flashy.
Isnt the one in the new promo more elaborate than the one in the past preview?

Did not realize but compared to other bach/ettes rings this one to me is elegant.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214