SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:14 am

Tim has done dozens of post show PI's in that white shirt with grey trim... so I can only imagine how many VO's he's done!!  Unless you can see him saying something to a girls face, or hear him say a name.... I'd trust actions way more than words.  

The only line Tim has said to Trish's face that gives me pause, can be explained IMO.  She said I'm falling for you (present tense) he replied with I've fallen for you a long time ago.  I don't think he meant he was in love with her, which is many assume he meant, and judging by Trish's reaction ... I think she thought so too.  I think he just meant to say that he started falling for her a long time ago, and he used the wrong phrasing and the producers left it in to throw us off... and it worked IMO

Last edited by northernviewer on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by shai_sakura Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
sophienette wrote:....hence the head spinning Smiley :crazed

I know! It really is odd since Tim's actions have shown April as F1 (him chasing her, introducing to his best friend, trying to get her to open up, taking her to his life-changing spot, reassuring her, etc). But all his words about his feelings for her or seeing a future are stated with "in that moment". We haven't heard him say he is falling for APRIL, and actually say her name, let alone tell her to her face he fell already like he did Trish. So with Trish, his actions don't seem to chase or reassure as much as he tells her how he feels (scared to get hurt in the end, I fell for you a long time ago, I am craaaazy for Trish). Actions vs. words. I am waiting for next episode to see if he says April's name when mentioning falling or love or tells her to her face. Hasn't happened yet...

yes i agree! without the preview of the next episode most likely people could tell that April is the F1, figuring it out that easy makes the viewers less interested to watch the show. To turn it around, they have this preview and makes everyone wonder if April conceded and went home, thus making everyone confused now and turn the table around to Trish as F1. Good advertising, very good indeed! Smiley hehehe

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:43 am

northernviewer wrote:Tim has done dozens of post show PI's in that grey shirt with grey trim... so I can only imagine how many VO's he's done!!  Unless you can see him saying something to a girls face, or hear him say a name.... I'd trust actions way more than words.  

The only line Tim has said to Trish's face that gives me pause, can be explained IMO.  She said I'm falling for you (present tense) he replied with I've fallen for you a long time ago.  I don't think he meant he was in love with her, which is many assume he meant, and judging by Trish's reaction ... I think she thought so too.  I think he just meant to say that he started falling for her a long time ago, and he used the wrong phrasing and the producers left it in to throw us off... and it worked IMO

I totally agree.

I was just talking to a friend who only watches the show and doesn't follow anything else. I hadn't seen her for a few weeks and so I asked her about who she thought Tim would pick. Imagine my surprise when she said that it will be Trisha...considering the last time when we had watched the show together she had said it was so obvious it will be April. Naturally I asked why the switch and the two things she stated were what Tim said to Trisha on the HTD about falling for her and from the previews making it seem as if April leaves. She really thinks that April goes home and that Trisha will be the only woman left. The producers clearly know what they are doing to manipulate the opinion of viewers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:15 am

Sprite wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Tim has done dozens of post show PI's in that grey shirt with grey trim... so I can only imagine how many VO's he's done!!  Unless you can see him saying something to a girls face, or hear him say a name.... I'd trust actions way more than words.  

I totally agree.

I was just talking to a friend who only watches the show and doesn't follow anything else. I hadn't seen her for a few weeks and so I asked her about who she thought Tim would pick. Imagine my surprise when she said that it will be Trisha...considering the last time when we had watched the show together she had said it was so obvious it will be April. Naturally I asked why the switch and the two things she stated were what Tim said to Trisha on the HTD about falling for her and from the previews making it seem as if April leaves. She really thinks that April goes home and that Trisha will be the only woman left. The producers clearly know what they are doing to manipulate the opinion of viewers.

exactly ! I was team april since day 1 and only started to doubt a little during htd all because tim said that. but that was left in to stir the pot. I'm so sure he said something to april too, because when she told him she was falling for him, it was so sliced and diced. we knew for sure his reaction wasn't like that. His face when she said "thank you for being here today" that looked like that in awe face, as in omg that's it, she's the one.

honestly, april won, i'm just looking forward to how he sent trish home

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:39 am

northernviewer wrote:Tim has done dozens of post show PI's in that white shirt with grey trim... so I can only imagine how many VO's he's done!!  Unless you can see him saying something to a girls face, or hear him say a name.... I'd trust actions way more than words.  

or not... she was still VERY nervous at the RC!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:58 am

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Tim has done dozens of post show PI's in that white shirt with grey trim... so I can only imagine how many VO's he's done!!  Unless you can see him saying something to a girls face, or hear him say a name.... I'd trust actions way more than words.  

that's so true, good point. So even that wasn't enough for her... good point to keep in mind. Maybe even to her the words didn't fit the actions?? no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:12 am

northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:

that's so true, good point.  So even that wasn't enough for her... good point to keep in mind.  Maybe even to her the words didn't fit the actions?? no idea
Or not. If we look at other possible F1's they have been nervous at all Rose Ceremonies and this time around, Trisha really fits that bill. April on the other hand has seemed more assured of what will happen...more confident of herself. That typically hasn't been a F1 edit.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:34 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:

that's so true, good point.  So even that wasn't enough for her... good point to keep in mind.  Maybe even to her the words didn't fit the actions?? no idea
Or not.  If we look at other possible F1's they have been nervous at all Rose Ceremonies and this time around, Trisha really fits that bill.  April on the other hand has seemed more assured of what will happen...more confident of herself.  That typically hasn't been a F1 edit.

yeah but with april, it just seems so obvious her connection with tim. almost everyone like sharleen joynt, brad were sold on her early on. there is no denying their chemistry. april should be confident because to me tim only gives her that confidence. watching the los cabos date, don't think tim would have went into the ocean with any other girls if they were upset.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:27 am

April is confident because she is of the mindset that if they are meant to be it will be. It isnt about getting a rose or winning as she told him and he in turn mentioned on HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:13 pm

I'm teamTim and I think he's had two very different but wonderful F2.  Even though I only see the love story with April, I'll respect Tim's decision and I'm sure that either girl will be fine.  Like April says, it's not a competition.

I don't think April is too serious.  She is very thoughtful and she's an observer (like Tim) which shows the characteristics of someone with high EQ.  And the girl has a good sense of humour too, so I really like her.

Thank you guys for doing all the heavy lifting in sleuthing...etc. and making this forum a fun place to visit.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 am

joshfan wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I totally agree.

exactly ! I was team april since day 1 and only started to doubt a little during htd all because tim said that. but that was left in to stir the pot. I'm so sure he said something to april too, because when she told him she was falling for him, it was so sliced and diced. we knew for sure his reaction wasn't like that. His face when she said "thank you for being here today" that looked like that in awe face, as in omg that's it, she's the one.

honestly, april won, i'm just looking forward to how he sent trish home

I agree on this! I think it was heavily edited after April said, "Im falling for you."...He tilt his head upward, then the next thing you see is him looking downward towards April. He must've said something after that! Hahaha, i have a feeling that he said "Oh God, this is what im waiting for a long time!".. Remember what his reaction after he toured April in downtown Toronto and after she opened up her past relationship?... He cant contain his satisfaction. just saying....

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:38 am

wow april gained like 100 followers in like a few hours !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214