SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:47 am

joshfan wrote:wow april gained like 100 followers in like a few hours !

And April just started following Bianca! :yes: because... Bianca posted on her IG a pic with .... April :yes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
biankakamber Two peas in a pod @bettiebrock ....... Are your sure your not my sister??  #bachelorfam #thisgirlthough #sweetheart #twin #datenight ️ 3h
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:00 am

oh that is very interesting indeed Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:07 am

HEA wrote:oh that is very interesting indeed Smiley
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:30 am

Bianca was F1 so she could help april if she is too

but Bianca separated with brad and it was in the news... she could help april to go thru being rejected publicly and show support

both very pretty ladies Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:15 pm

HEA wrote:Bianca was F1 so she could help april if she is too

but Bianca separated with brad and it was in the news... she could help april to go thru being rejected publicly and show support

both very pretty ladies Smiley

Why would the producers allow Bianca (F1) to be with an F2? That is my issue. Regardless of whether she broke up with Brad, she is still F1 from season 1. That doesn't change her status breaking up with Brad, we all know Bianca as F1, NOT as F2. 

So here's my question: what does it say about Trish that Bianca is not posing with Trish? If I was Trish and F1, I would be hurt that the previous F1 is posing with the F2 and saying she is like a sister to her. But, as stated, Bianca the F1 can be there for the F2 to show support. Honestly though, that seems to relegate Bianca to F2 position herself, which she never was and if April is F2 that is similar to Whitney not to Bianca being engaged for so long and then only broken up. 

Funny enough, when you think about it, BOTH Bianca and Brad have been TeamApril. Bianca even posted when the show started that April was just like her and Tim treated April just like Brad treated her (Bianca's words, not mine). So Bianca saw in Tim and April what she saw in Brad and herself. Also, Brad has been pro-April from the getgo in all his blogs. So BOTH of them are Team April. Kinda hurtful for the only two BachCan figureheads (Brad as lead, Bianca as F1) to support someone other than the F1 and if Trish that means she has seen no support whatsoever from Brad or Bianca (especially now with Bianca having a date night with her 'sister'). And, on top of this, it seems Tim and Brad really get along too so it would not be a good thing for Tim to not at least hint to Brad to not be sooooooo pro-April in his blogs because that would hurt Trish if she is F1. 

I do see it both ways, but I would feel bad for Trish if she is F1 and the previous F1 AND the previous bachelor is showing their support to someone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:28 pm

by AllAboutLove Today at 4:15 pm^^^ "So here's my question: what does it say about Trish that Bianca is not posing with Trish? If I was Trish and F1, I would be hurt that the previous F1 is posing with the F2 and saying she is like a sister to her. But, as stated, Bianca the F1 can be there for the F2 to show support. Honestly though, that seems to relegate Bianca to F2 position herself, which she never was and if April is F2 that is similar to Whitney not to Bianca being engaged for so long and then only broken up."

Bianka & April both live in the GTA, Trish lives in Edmondton(?) Bianka and/or Trish would have to be visting each others Provinces for them to connect & take a picture.  IMO its nothing more than a picture...

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Should have applied it as a response.)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:55 pm

Thank you! To rule April out as being F1 just because she posed with Bianka and then Trisha cant be ruled out as F1 even though she posed and party with WTA girls is unreal. One rule for all I say

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:38 pm

Topazgold wrote:^^^ "So here's my question: what does it say about Trish that Bianca is not posing with Trish? If I was Trish and F1, I would be hurt that the previous F1 is posing with the F2 and saying she is like a sister to her. But, as stated, Bianca the F1 can be there for the F2 to show support. Honestly though, that seems to relegate Bianca to F2 position herself, which she never was and if April is F2 that is similar to Whitney not to Bianca being engaged for so long and then only broken up."

Bianka & April both live in the GTA, Trish lives in Edmondton(?) Bianka and/or Trish would have to be visting each others Provinces for them to connect & take a picture.  IMO its nothing more than a picture...
IA that it can be nothing more than a picture. It is just interesting, imo, that when this picture is coupled with other activity by Bianca and Brad from the very beginning of the show it would seem hurtful. Bianca and Brad have both been TeamApril from the beginning of the show and have stated such (Bianca on her IG the first episode and Brad throughout his blogs).

Whether the picture of April with Bianca posted recently along with Bianca and Brad (F1 and Lead from Season 1) are TeamApril indicates April is F1 or F2 is not evident, what is evident, imo, is that picture aside, both Bianca and Brad have said April is F1 from the beginning and that would be, imo, a little hurtful to Trish if she is F1 that both the past F1 and lead played 'favorites' so to speak. Won't change anything, or the outcome, nor does it mean evidence for April being F1 or not being F1, but could be a little hurtful if Trish is F1. Again, jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:43 pm

@Allaboutlove, I guess everyone has their favorites, ie: Bianka & Brad. But I just meant that the likelihood of Bianka running into, meeting up, taking a pic with Trisha wouldn't necessarily happen as they live in 2 different provinces. But I can see how Trisha might feel slighted if she & Tim did pick one another in the end or IMO she might not feel to ways about it because she is with Tim or "over" Tim. Jmo

Last edited by Topazgold on Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made a typo)

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:05 pm

See for me, the biggest thing with that picture is that Bianka essentially stated in her caption that it was a planned meet up. Since it was planned as a "date night" I'm certainly curious as to who initiated meeting up. If it was April, why would she should do that? To me, that just points to her being the F1. I personally don't think April would contact the previous F1 girl to figure out ways to handle being dumped, but that's just me. Like others have stated, people have different views on SM. It's different for everyone, but I've learned that SM can lead to many clues.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Allaboutlove, I guess everyone has their favorites, ie: Bianka & Brad. But I just meant that the likelihood of Bianka running into, meeting up, taking a pic with Trisha wouldn't necessarily happen as they live in 2 different provinces. But I can see how Trisha might feel slighted if she & Tim did pick one another in the end or IMO she might not feel to ways about it because she is with Tim or "over" Tim. Jmo

That is true, concerning the favorites.

As for the bold. Bianca didn't run into April they had a date night together so planned in advance, not just running into each other based on geographical location (even though that definitely comes into play to more easily plan a date). Like you said though, Trish as F1 may feel no two ways about it if she is with Tim or over him. Either way, happy for April that she has some support Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:See for me, the biggest thing with that picture is that Bianka essentially stated in her caption that it was a planned meet up. Since it was planned as a "date night" I'm certainly curious as to who initiated meeting up. If it was April, why would she should do that? To me, that just points to her being the F1. I personally don't think April would contact the previous F1 girl to figure out ways to handle being dumped, but that's just me. Like others have stated, people have different views on SM. It's different for everyone, but I've learned that SM can lead to many clues.  
ITA! Just posted the same thing about the date night and it being planned. As you said, why April contact Bianca about being dumped? Bianca was not F1, and it is 5 months since filming wrapped. It is not like April was engaged to Tim for years and then broke it off and now Bianca can help her through that. As an F2, that is Whitney not Bianca. I don't see any connection to why Bianca and April would have a planned date night together if April is F2.

IAA that SM plays a huge role in revealing F1 rather than misleading, especially as it comes closer to FRC and the finale being aired. It is like the F1, lead, and other girls have a hard time pretending anymore and with 5 months! (wow, talk about a long time) passed between filming wrapped until now, I am sure that that time makes them more lax on hiding stuff. Everything I have sleuthed in the past has done more to indicate F1 (and even what has happened with F1 and lead post-show) than mislead on F1, imo, and not only the time plays a role but no longer being filmed and 'handled' as one is used to while being on the show causes some to trip up and perhaps not even see themselves as doing so. Again, jmo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214