SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:24 pm

question: do we know if Bianca has connection with rimmel?

Could be a marketing production arrangement and they discovered they liked each other very much?

nothing more, nothing less?

ps. may I add that bianca is not a goofy person at all. Brad fell for Bianca... so just personal tastes they fell more attracted to April who is not outgoing as much as trish. if they knew, i am sure production would try to ask one of them to pick trish in order to mess with the audience. I think it is just a preference.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 am

Topazgold wrote:
by AllAboutLove Today at 4:15 pm^^^ "So here's my question: what does it say about Trish that Bianca is not posing with Trish? If I was Trish and F1, I would be hurt that the previous F1 is posing with the F2 and saying she is like a sister to her. But, as stated, Bianca the F1 can be there for the F2 to show support. Honestly though, that seems to relegate Bianca to F2 position herself, which she never was and if April is F2 that is similar to Whitney not to Bianca being engaged for so long and then only broken up."

Bianka & April both live in the GTA, Trish lives in Edmondton(?) Bianka and/or Trish would have to be visting each others Provinces for them to connect & take a picture.  IMO its nothing more than a picture...
Thanks Topaz for your thoughts. IMO, it does seem odd though that they'd be together this close to the finale, but as you point out, they are both living in the greater Toronto area so who knows. Even if April turns out to be F2, IMO, it doesn't relegate Bianka to F2. Sorry but that baffles me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Topazgold wrote:
by AllAboutLove Today at 4:15 pm^^^ "So here's my question: what does it say about Trish that Bianca is not posing with Trish? If I was Trish and F1, I would be hurt that the previous F1 is posing with the F2 and saying she is like a sister to her. But, as stated, Bianca the F1 can be there for the F2 to show support. Honestly though, that seems to relegate Bianca to F2 position herself, which she never was and if April is F2 that is similar to Whitney not to Bianca being engaged for so long and then only broken up."

Bianka & April both live in the GTA, Trish lives in Edmondton(?) Bianka and/or Trish would have to be visting each others Provinces for them to connect & take a picture.  IMO its nothing more than a picture...
Thanks Topaz for your thoughts.  IMO, it does seem odd though that they'd be together this close to the finale, but as you point out, they are both living in the greater Toronto area so who knows.  Even if April turns out to be F2, IMO, it doesn't relegate Bianka to F2.  Sorry but that baffles me.

Toronto is not that big and it is easy to meet the celebrities at the same events and most especially contestants of the same franchise. We saw Brad with Tim a couple of time together. What is the job of bianca right now? Does she use her image for promotion (nothing wrong at all but if it gets $$ why not?). We know April won the rimmel and she IS a pretty girl. So is it possible that they both met in some kind of professional event or marketing event or charity event?

If a person shares the same experience, it is quite normal that they meet and eventually bond together?

Trish is living 4 hours by plain (35h by car!!!) fron toronto, she has no family or business to be in toronto. But april lives 30/45 min by car from toronto downtown so being invited to social events for me is logical.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:19 pm

HEA wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Topazgold wrote:

Thanks Topaz for your thoughts.  IMO, it does seem odd though that they'd be together this close to the finale, but as you point out, they are both living in the greater Toronto area so who knows.  Even if April turns out to be F2, IMO, it doesn't relegate Bianka to F2.  Sorry but that baffles me.

Toronto is not that big and it is easy to meet the celebrities at the same events and most especially contestants of the same franchise. We saw Brad with Tim a couple of time together. What is the job of bianca right now? Does she use her image for promotion (nothing wrong at all but if it gets $$ why not?). We know April won the rimmel and she IS a pretty girl. So is it possible that they both met in some kind of professional event or marketing event or charity event?

If a person shares the same experience, it is quite normal that they meet and eventually bond together?

Trish is living 4 hours by plain (35h by car!!!) fron toronto, she has no family or business to be in toronto. But april lives 30/45 min by car from toronto downtown so being invited to social events for me is logical.
Regarding the bold:

1) Just to clarify, April and Bianka had a date night, not a run-in with each other at an event, promotion or otherwise. Date night implies it was planned for them to meet and have a date night together. There is no connection to Bianka and Rimmel.

2)  Regardless, it still doesn't change the fact that prior to the finale airing, Bianka (last season's winner/F1) posted a photo of her her with April. It would make more sense for Bianka to have a date night with April after the finale airs, not before. IF they just ran into each other that is one thing, but they had a date night, so planned to be together. Bianka stated from episode one that she believed April was F1 and now before the finale posts a photo of April and her together? Yes, it can be seen 3 ways: April F1, F2, or F1 but broken up with Tim just like Bianka is with Brad. 

3) April lives in Toronto (not in Wasaga beach). Tim and April literally work less than 18 minutes walk from each other. April may very well no longer work at her job or at another one, but they both currently live in Toronto as does April's family.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:49 pm

I've seen Bianka "like" many of the girls pictures on SM. I don't find it surprising at all to see Banka and April together. Plus their proximity to each other would actually facilitate a meet up. In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:53 pm

well okay then. for me all the above explanation does prove it is not such a big deal that they both had a "date"... mmm... how do we know it was a date between them 2 only?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:17 pm

HEA wrote:well okay then. for me all the above explanation does prove it is not such a big deal that they both had a "date"... mmm... how do we know it was a date between them 2 only?

We don't know, all we know is this.

biankakamber
2 days ago
Two peas in a pod @bettiebrock ....... Are your sure your not my sister?? #bachelorfam #thisgirlthough #sweetheart #twin #datenight ❤️

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Not sure if posted before but there is a public figure April Brockman facebook page. Could be created by someone else, though. Created 9 November. Has videos posted of each of April's post RC interviews.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if posted before but there is a public figure April Brockman facebook page. Could be created by someone else, though. Created 9 November. Has videos posted of each of April's post RC interviews.

I believe Bach Can creates them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:39 pm

I have watched the FDs several times ..Tim"s body language tells me he is really into April. He had the biggest grin when April walked up...he took off the sunglasses ...he replied with "me too" when she said she missed him. He had her hand all the time....went in for a kiss after the 1st champagne sip Ahhh! @ dinner he had to scoot the chairs as close as possible! The looks he gave her --- I compared all this to the other date & I think his body language there was "just going thru the motions".I think April has Tim's heart.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 pm

LynnTa wrote:I have watched the FDs several times ..Tim"s body language tells me he is really into April. He had the biggest grin when April walked up...he took off the sunglasses ...he replied with "me too" when she said she missed him. He had her hand all the time....went in for a kiss after the 1st champagne sip Ahhh!  @ dinner he had to scoot the chairs as close as possible! The looks he gave her --- I compared all this to the other date & I think his body language there was "just going thru the motions".I think April has Tim's heart.

So true ! He can't keep his hands off her. And when he went in for a kiss after she agreed to the fantasy card that was sort of like a phew she wants time with me too because i really wanna spend some time with her. He is jst so passionate with april. With trish, like she even said "just sexual chemistry". Makeouts, tongues. With april is small pecks, intimate kisses. Caressing her softly. And didnt april say turn ons were breathing on her neck HAHAHHAHA i noticed when tim was saying "i promise you we can get through this together" that he was right in her neck hehehe

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

I wish we have seen this scene from episode 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics for April -- Discussion #1

+18
Topazgold
vivi2
Aunties_Love
shai_sakura
Ash2214