SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:07 pm

cfck2222 wrote:The part about Ashley's F1 having a picture of her as the background of his phone actually comes from Life & Style's happy story, not In Touch. I can't believe I didn't remember that little detail duh I'm not sure I believe that part either but you never know.

really??

i missed that!!

who when how ?????????? :Woah-hoo:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:I think that's the top Ash is wearing when she tells off her sister, so it's actually from the Meet the Parents date. I'm beginning to think that RS has pictures from the FRC (or is that just my Cupcake love clouding my judgment?)

That makes sense to me, because RS has said in his last two blogs that he has specific additional information that JP and Ashley are together and engaged. He won't reveal it because everyone will just remind him about how he said Brad and Chantal were together for Thanksgiving in Palm Springs. He said that the only way people will believe him again is when the F1 is revealed and it's JP.

He is being a bit more cautious this time around. I would think if he had credible proof then he would just post it anyway. Since when does RS care about what people say about him? I though he had such a thick skin.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Living wrote:Right now I am not buying any of it. They had a whole load to say about Brad and Chantal too. Chantal said after the AFRC how she found it hard when people were congratulating her because all the tabloids thought she was the F1. And she could not correct them.

All that tabloid junk means nothing. Just words to sell papers.

Living, I am a big JP fan. Everything seems to point to him BUT there is a nagging feeling I can't shake that it is going to end up like it usually does. The one I see the connection with the most (JP) will end up F2. I just wish we could get some kind of spoiler so I can get on with my life!!!

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:I though he had such a thick skin.
RS? Thick skin?

hehehe rotfl rofl :laughingoutlou

Last edited by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Reidiscool wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
emusha wrote:
With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious

I'm right there with you....way too suspicious.

I haven't watch the deadbeats. What made them go against JP this week? Have they been pro-JP prior?

Dave brought it up first - said the extent to which the ex and heartbreak were brought up is a red flag...he think JP can't handle all the media pressure and he'll be jealous and will 'flip' at any moment -- he's that type who falls really deeply really quickly and it's not a good thing... Kip agreed that JP is definitely emotional, Marissa agreed with Dave as well...and a few other people including Craig R who called him a "the most well packed turd"?? or something, JCsz, Wes etc... there was quite a lot of JP bashing for sure only a few ppl defended JP including Getz, Trista and Ashley S -- but then it's normal practice that the crass bunch (wes, dave, kovacks and getz) overpower everyone else in terms of getting their voices heard and JCsz tends to pick the ppl that 'stir the pot' 'ruffle feathers'

At the end of it a lot of them also agreed that Ben was a front-runner after this show and they all really connected with him for opening up emotionally -- I was pleasantly surprised during the discussion of how much emphasis the show put on the loss of his parent Natalie said the show goes too far sometimes with these kinds of private moments so she actually forwarded that part cos she doesn't think such intimate moments should be aired

Last edited by emusha on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:I think that's the top Ash is wearing when she tells off her sister, so it's actually from the Meet the Parents date. I'm beginning to think that RS has pictures from the FRC (or is that just my Cupcake love clouding my judgment?)

That makes sense to me, because RS has said in his last two blogs that he has specific additional information that JP and Ashley are together and engaged. He won't reveal it because everyone will just remind him about how he said Brad and Chantal were together for Thanksgiving in Palm Springs. He said that the only way people will believe him again is when the F1 is revealed and it's JP.

He is being a bit more cautious this time around. I would think if he had credible proof then he would just post it anyway. Since when does RS care about what people say about him? I though he had such a thick skin.

In a heartbeat!! If he had concrete proof he'd have it out there, no one is going to beat him to the punch!! Cautious this season? possible.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:22 pm

emusha wrote:
Reidiscool wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
emusha wrote:
With all that being said I don’t think Ben is leaving anytime soon. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to see him as the last man standing!

JCsz blog -- I am starting to think these past contestants got a memo to jump the JP bandwagon and get on the Ben one! It's getting a bit suspicious

I'm right there with you....way too suspicious.

I haven't watch the deadbeats. What made them go against JP this week? Have they been pro-JP prior?

Dave brought it up first - said the extent to which the ex and heartbreak were brought up is a red flag...he think JP can't handle all the media pressure and he'll be jealous and 'flip'... Kip agreed that JP is emotional, Marissa as well...and a few other people including Craig R who called him a "the most well packed turd"?? or something... there was quite a lot of JP bashing for sure only a few ppl defended JP including Getz, Trista and Ashley S -- but then it's normal practice that the crass bunch (wes, dave, kovacks and getz) overpower everyone else in terms of getting their voices heard and JCsz tends to pick the ppl that 'stir the pot' 'ruffle feathers'

It's just funny to me that last week...they didn't have a problem with how JP was. And now this week...they changed their tune and now it's a bad thing and they are all about Ben. no no

And Jesse C drives me nuts with his - "Dave!/Jesse!/Wes!/Craig! Tell me what you think! Stir the pot for us, why don't you!"

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

klarson79 wrote:
And Jesse C drives me nuts with his - "Dave!/Jesse!/Wes!/Craig! Tell me what you think! Stir the pot for us, why don't you!"

me too! he's going with the 'drama sells' approach of the bachelor but I think it's making the beatdown such a trashy misogynistic show -- i doubt ppl tune into the beatdown for the drama like they do TB and Bette no no I think ppl tune in to get the people's take cos theyve been on the show before..but like Ashley S tweeted -- these ppl forget they've been on the show and trash the ppl on it without mercy
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm

The majority are Losers, with a capital L. I don't even bother watching them and their opinions mean zilch to me. Any fan base they may have is next to nothing. Their inflated egos keep them from living a real life. 15 mins. are up...go away...permanently! I would much rather hear the opinions of those on this board who have never even experienced the bubble! :sending flowers
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

How much you want to bet that the inside "source" for that article who said Ashley is not JP's type is his ex, Lani Crowell, or whatever her name is, who is now badmouthing him?

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:31 pm

cfck2222 wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:I though he had such a thick skin.
RS? Thick skin?

hehehe rotfl rofl :laughingoutlou

I meant according to RS, not from everyone else's point of view! giggling
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:32 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:

I've been wondering for awhile what this proof is and why he won't post it. I wouldn't be surprised that its someone very close to Ashley and JP that happened to forward him a picture. If he posted it, then TPTB would know it had to come from them. With all the early season Bentley crap, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley wanted that spoiler out there. Now that's all just guessing on my part.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

+63
Chacharo
Bronwyn
luvstx
kathylon
Becky75