Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm

I never buy them nor even read them while waiting in line at the grocery store. How many times have they said Brad Pitt and Angie were getting divorced ~ for years now. How many times can they be wrong and keep saying it. That's only one example, there are hundreds of other. They have no creditbility. It used to be called yellow journalism in college, and sadly it's accepted now by naive people as real news. pathetic.

ETA, Ironcat, I was first in line for some JP drunk flirting, remember. Oh, I wanted that soooo bad. :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Before all this, when I would read magazines like [b]In Touch, I would assume the stories had a little truth to them," she says. "Now I know they're completely inaccurate." - Ashley Hebert.

Smart girl. and I wonder if she knew this was going to be coming out?
In Touch has been running negative and untrue stories on Ashley and JP for the last 4 weeks if not more. They were the ones who ran the story that Ashley had slept with Bent ( no no ), and at first their stories on JP were that he was a total player/drunk flirt since filming ended (they'd said he'd never been in a serious relationship), but that has now turned into JP is a depressed sad sack of a guy still hung up on his ex from 3 years ago.

Oh, gosh, I had forgotten about the drunk flirting and the long virtual line that formed to get a chance to do so with JP! Guess that's off the table now for sure, darn. hissyfit

On another note, I can just imagine Mama Rosenbaum looking to bash all these scummy tabloid writers on the head with her lasagne pan!

Last edited by ironcat on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Before all this, when I would read magazines like [b]In Touch, I would assume the stories had a little truth to them," she says. "Now I know they're completely inaccurate." - Ashley Hebert.

In Touch has been running negative and untrue stories on Ashley and JP for the last 4 weeks if not more. They were the ones who ran the story that Ashley had slept with Bent ( no no ), and at first their stories on JP were that he was a total player/drunk flirt since filming ended (they'd said he'd never been in a serious relationship), but that has now turned into JP is a depressed sad sack of a guy still hung up on his ex from 3 years ago.

Wow! Very sad. I don't understand the need to bring down someone you don't even know and only see on tv.. I can understand maybe commenting on body language based on edits but I think In touch went a bit too far with those insinuations when they most likely do not even know either one of them. IMO.

No integrity in reporting any more, but you know rags have been reporting "doo-doo" for many years and can get away with it. The only way that they will stop reporting is if people stop buying their magazines.

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Relax, we knew all this $hit was going to come out. Ashley said not to believe the tabloids, so did Ashley Spivey. It's all ok, JP and Ashley can handle it and their love will pull them threw as it has in the past, but now it's not on TV and more importantly, in real life. I bet Ashley is the one reassuring JP if they saw this crap, and not JP reassuring Ashley, cause she knows the truth and he's probably not happy about the magazine. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Wow! Very sad. I don't understand the need to bring down someone you don't even know and only see on tv.. I can understand maybe commenting on body language based on edits but I think In touch went a bit too far with those insinuations when they most likely do not even know either one of them. IMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Yeah for Darren. "girl has issues and takes it out on her boyfriends". At least JP took the high road in speaking of the relationship and didn't trash the girl. Just more respect for JP how he handles everything, with maturity and grace.

After dating this girls with big issues, Ashley is like a breath of much needed fresh air to JP for sure. I can only imagine the mind games these women played with JP. unreal.

laugh out loud Alanna..maybe they can all do a reality show and include fake jake and throw Brad in as the host. All of them seem so good at relationships. :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Maybe JP and Ash skype while they drink wine and flirt when they are away from each other rotfl

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Before all this, when I would read magazines like In Touch, I would assume the stories had a little truth to them," she says. "Now I know they're completely inaccurate." - Ashley Hebert.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1108

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:What the buh? Poor Darren, I'm sure his little Cupcake is on her way.

Maybe Laney, Stephanie, Roo, and Roberto's Gabrielle can all be contestants if Bentley ever becomes the Bach. That could lead to so many fun times.

LOL!! YAY! Darren... 3 years huh?..I think he would know.

As far as the covers go. Who was the shocking celeb hookup? And I never knew a man in a purple shirt could look so bad boy. giggling

The shocking celebrity hookup might be in reference to magician David Blaine asking Stephanie out when they met in the lobby of an office. It's possible the article mentioned some other celeb guy asking her out but I don't remember. Either way the celebrity hook up did not involve JP.

The In Touch story is such a stupidly gushy tribute to Stephanie and how she's so amazeballs while Ashley is so pathetic and insecure that I did wonder if she had her friends at her PR firm planting a favorable story towards her. If that's the case then she's got issues so I hope it's just In Touch finding out her name and making up its own story without their help.

Why would "Darren Ogoff" suddenly find a gossip blog about his ex from so long ago? Sounds fake but what do I know.

I was pleasantly surprised OK did an about face from its negative and clearly false "JP is only it it for fame and has already dumped Ashley" story to a good one on JP. One tidbit I forgot to mention is OK says JP once rolled his own sushi to impress a then girlfriend.

The full name came out anyway but after the ex/digging conversation I realized what I should've done was just put out the first name and last initial. I'll remember that for the future yes

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Before all this, when I would read magazines like In Touch, I would assume the stories had a little truth to them," she says. "Now I know they're completely inaccurate." - Ashley Hebert.

Diana

Female Posts : 5862

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:03 pm

I saw a picture of the guy she dumped JP for (according to the tabloids so who knows if it is accurate). He is not as cute as JP at all. But he's an investment banker. Sigh.

Cecilia

Female Posts : 2281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum