SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sat May 23, 2015 3:42 pm

beader wrote:I think K. just has dry mouth--she's always doing that strange thing with her lips and seems to be licking her teeth.  I have no idea of it's a result of stress, dry mouth, habit, or what.  But she does it a lot.

Yes she does. What she does is push her tongue in front of her teeth and sort of swipes it across them. She may be checking to make sure she doesn't have a piece of lettuce stuck in her teeth but the most common interpretation of that particular action I've found is that it suggests uncertainty.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 3:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In this franchise, it is expected that there will be a F1 and a proposal. In the history of the 'ette, there has only been one, who didn't accept a proposal.

I cannot see her giggling and laughing saying "You'll just have to watch" pretending to be engaged if she isn't or if there isn't a happy couple. She may have chosen a F1 but not get engaged for now, and still happy and excited.. I would expect to see some sort of uncomfortable body behaviour or facial expressions knowing she'd get crucified if she didn't choose anyone while trying to give off the impression that she did. JMHO
I'm leaning towards agreeing here. Even if she's happy being single and all about girl power and everything else, she must have in the back of her mind that Britt and Brady are very likely going to get engaged in atfr, and she'll be sitting there totally alone after being labelled the good time, easy harlot essentially? No, I'm having trouble imaging she'd be happy describing the end if she was totally single.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat May 23, 2015 4:26 pm

I know it is expected from E!, but IMO their intro to the interview set the tone. They sensationalized further the preview with their emphasis on the salacious, and the negative sm comments towards both Kaitlyn and Nick. There was nothing positive about the intro and may explain Kaitlyn's body language in the first part of the interview.

Also, JMO, but what I see in Kaitlyn's expression is perhaps having a personal distaste for Gulianna, as I do.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 4:36 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think she was waaay giggly when they said "and now he is in the mix".

Seems like he is still in the mix.

Firstly  hi nd4reality.  It's great to see you back posting for this season.  And I agree.  From all the interviews I've watched, she seems to be trying not to smile and remain neutral looking when giving her prepared answers about Nick but I see her eyes light up and a smile she's really trying hard not to let out.  I really don't see any cringes of awkwardness or bad feelings which I think she'd have if she let him go at the very end after he followed his "strong feelings" (Kaitlyn's words) for her to come on the show. JMO.
handwave

I agree. I haven't got the chance to watch many interviews but in this latest one she definitely is happy that Nick was back and it does not appear like things ended badly.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 5:14 pm

found "that expression" again and she's talking with Amy Shumer 
maybe it's not unique to that interview after all but more of a "thinking"/serious look ...
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Screen53
now i'm gonna see this face everywhere  cantstopl can imagine gifs of it in my head sort of like that time scarlet johanssen fell down and they made a meme out of it?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:04 am

Watching Kaitlyn's body language during her encounter with Shawn on Night 1 reminded me so much of Ashley & J.P and the whole "cupcake" discussion they had Night 1.
She is totally into him.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:59 am

agentcurls wrote:Watching Kaitlyn's body language during her encounter with Shawn on Night 1 reminded me so much of Ashley & J.P and the whole "cupcake" discussion they had Night 1.
She is totally into him.
AC!! So nice to see you! No kidding, I was just thinking about you and your baby boy the other day heartbeat and yes, they totally reminded me of them too. Did you see the shirt deleted scene? Kait hiding her face and making happy murmuring noises was so Ash-like also. I'm just going to enjoy the cuteness while it lasts!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:58 am

Where can I view the scene because I live out side the states? please

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 am

reason wrote:Where can I view the scene because I live out side the states? please

City TV uploads them the next day.

City TV

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 am

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Watching Kaitlyn's body language during her encounter with Shawn on Night 1 reminded me so much of Ashley & J.P and the whole "cupcake" discussion they had Night 1.
She is totally into him.
AC!! So nice to see you! No kidding, I was just thinking about you and your baby boy the other day heartbeat and yes, they totally reminded me of them too. Did you see the shirt deleted scene? Kait hiding her face and making happy murmuring noises was so Ash-like also. I'm just going to enjoy the cuteness while it lasts!

I agree too. I still am half believing that she is such a goner for Shawn that he's the PreFS guy and actual F1 and that TPTB had to create a show around the drama of her hurting all the other good guys, the Nick factor and an ending foiler because to viewers it will be so obvious and game over with Shawn. Maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 am

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:
She is totally into him.

I agree too.  I still am half believing that she is such a goner for Shawn that he's the PreFS guy and actual F1 and that TPTB had to create a show around the drama of her hurting all the other good guys, the Nick factor and an ending foiler because to viewers it will be so obvious and game over with Shawn. Maybe?
I mean, I'm down with this theory, not sure how Kait feels though laugh out loud I do think it's very telling that Shawn basically only posts about the show and by extension, only Kait, since returning.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:37 pm

I thought Kaitlyn looked sparkly with Shawn in the deleted scene but also with Jared in the preview for his 1 on 1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
AllAboutLove
remockered
Sprite
Luvstruck
moonchild