SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 am

Alanna wrote:
remockered wrote:
mercieme wrote:GA, I believe remockered is referring to the time that Kaitlyn sat with Nick on the couch at the rap date and they were discussing their pre-show relationship. I haven't re-watched the scene so I can't corroborate if Nick signaled to her to say they only talked briefly pre-show as being speculated.

Correct.  He frequently gave her cues, both on the couch and out by the pier, if you watch closely for it.  Sorry for being unclear G.A.
This sounds like they're planning a heist!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Maybe they really are coconspirators that are foiling Steve together, that would be hilarious.
Yes, hilarious and if anyone is going to do it would be Nick and Kaitlyn, imo. :Nod:

I cannot get over how TPTB let Nick post on twitter and IG while filming - especially when there were photos spoiled already that Nick was on the show.

Yet "Nick" kept on posting on SM, even during HTD week and FRC week.

It makes no sense for TPTB to let the guy who was talking on an airplane and spoiled last season be on SM while filming.

Even RS said it set a precedent and he has no idea why that happened.  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:38 am

And .. and .. not only post on SM, but if the spoilers are correct, Nick posted practically the whole commentary on how things go down with his tweets - that's funny, like really, really, really funny ... that he would spill the ending for the 2nd time on his own twitter ... and TPTB would let him do it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:43 am

^ Then again, TPTB and CH acted like they had no idea who the next bachelorette was going to be when there were already photos showing Kaitlyn at the boxing date.

So maybe they were just acting like Nick hadn't been spoiled as being on the show so letting him be active was their deluded way of going about it? no idea

TPTB do not make sense, only cents. That's all they care about.  no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 am

happygolucky wrote:And .. and .. not only post on SM, but if the spoilers are correct, Nick posted practically the whole commentary on how things go down with his tweets - that's funny, like really, really, really funny ... that he would spill the ending for the 2nd time on his own twitter ... and TPTB would let him do it.

Unless we are all eating the foiler season right out of their hands.... The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:41 pm

OnePromise wrote:
happygolucky wrote:And .. and .. not only post on SM, but if the spoilers are correct, Nick posted practically the whole commentary on how things go down with his tweets - that's funny, like really, really, really funny ... that he would spill the ending for the 2nd time on his own twitter ... and TPTB would let him do it.

Unless we are all eating the foiler season right out of their hands.... The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

scratch No we aren't! I see things differently. I don't see K chasing S. I see K feeling guilty and responsible for S reaction. As she said in one of her blogs...it was still so early on her journey. She didn't know him that well. She's out in left field, sort of in how to handle him. She really is feeling very guilty that he took that night and his heart lead him to feel he was her..
"The one". By watching I can easily feel she's still feeling each relationship out.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Kaitlyn and Shawn do the "hand dance" together all the time. So interesting to watch their interactions. ;) Their body language is off the charts!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:44 pm

^^Oh yes, the hand dances. Chris and Becca's had me convinced they would end up together last year. These producers are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 am

BKay wrote:^^Oh yes, the hand dances. Chris and Becca's had me convinced they would end up together last year. These producers are good.

BK, I like your Nick Avi, he looks very handsome. My mom though Shawn looked very mature, but Nick was better looking, to each is own, right!!

Yes, the hand dances are fascinating to me, I think they show a deeper love btw the dancers, everyone knows now that Becca was the one Chris was "in love" with while he loved Whitney, his father" Whitney is a sure thing, but Becca is the one Chris want".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
AllAboutLove
remockered
Sprite
Luvstruck
moonchild