SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 am

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Watching Kaitlyn's body language during her encounter with Shawn on Night 1 reminded me so much of Ashley & J.P and the whole "cupcake" discussion they had Night 1.
She is totally into him.
AC!! So nice to see you! No kidding, I was just thinking about you and your baby boy the other day heartbeat and yes, they totally reminded me of them too. Did you see the shirt deleted scene? Kait hiding her face and making happy murmuring noises was so Ash-like also. I'm just going to enjoy the cuteness while it lasts!

Hi A!! Nice to "see" you, too.
:yes: :yes: :yes: I did see that. She turns to mush with him.
And I'm already starting to feel like an intruder watching them interact. :girlfan

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Speaking of Cupcakes, it seemed to me that K was showing some strong body language with this season's cupcake. At the musical, it seemed like she was initially avoiding eye contact and pulling away from him and trying to avoid the possibility of a kiss. She rallied later and did her job of making him seem like a contender. I think she likes him and respects him but just isn't in to him.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:22 pm

moonchild wrote:Speaking of Cupcakes, it seemed to me that K was showing some strong body language with this season's cupcake.  At the musical, it seemed like she was initially avoiding eye contact and pulling away from him and trying to avoid the possibility of a kiss.  She rallied later and did her job of making him seem like a contender.  I think she likes him and respects him but just isn't in to him.

I think she tends to like a more confident guy. Dr Chris is somehwat shy and unsure. Total friend zone with K. The only ones who have gone beyond fz IMO are Jared, Shawn, & Nick.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:52 am

Luvstruck wrote:
moonchild wrote:Speaking of Cupcakes, it seemed to me that K was showing some strong body language with this season's cupcake.  At the musical, it seemed like she was initially avoiding eye contact and pulling away from him and trying to avoid the possibility of a kiss.  She rallied later and did her job of making him seem like a contender.  I think she likes him and respects him but just isn't in to him.

I think she tends to like a more confident guy. Dr Chris is somehwat shy and unsure. Total friend zone with K. The only ones who have gone beyond fz  IMO are Jared, Shawn, & Nick.  

I think Jarad is also in the friend zone. She did the same with him on their date as she did with Dr.Cupcake...just as moonchild described. She wouldn't have been thinking so much about Nick if Jared was out of the friend zone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:39 am

Luvstruck wrote:Dr Chris is somehwat shy and unsure. Total friend zone with K. The only ones who have gone beyond fz  IMO are Jared, Shawn, & Nick.  

Sprite wrote:I think Jarad is also in the friend zone. She did the same with him on their date as she did with Dr.Cupcake...just as moonchild described. She wouldn't have been thinking so much about Nick if Jared was out of the friend zone.

Or - she might have been able to explore her connection with Chris and / or Jared if she wasn't thinking so much about Nick.

On the first episode, Kaitlyn was talking about "love at first sight" when she met Shawn. Two weeks later (if the filming schedule is approximately correct) she has a great connection within two seconds of meeting Nick. Ashley S called it right (though I don't think that Kaitlyn listened) when she said "that's lust". It should come as no surprise that Kaitlyn believes a physical connection is important - she's said that on numerous occasions.

IMHO the problem is that I think it's more of a sexual attraction in Kaitlyn's case (and in the case of Nick if they were "sexting" back and forth before the show began then it's very likely she would be feeling a throwback to those sexually orientated communications) and that's driven by some very powerful biologic changes that can just flood your emotions overtaking almost all else. We're seeing "friend zone" because Kaitlyn's other emotions are consumed by sexual attraction.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Dr Chris is somehwat shy and unsure. Total friend zone with K. The only ones who have gone beyond fz  IMO are Jared, Shawn, & Nick.  

Sprite wrote:I think Jarad is also in the friend zone. She did the same with him on their date as she did with Dr.Cupcake...just as moonchild described. She wouldn't have been thinking so much about Nick if Jared was out of the friend zone.

Or - she might have been able to explore her connection with Chris and / or Jared if she wasn't thinking so much about Nick.

On the first episode, Kaitlyn was talking about "love at first sight" when she met Shawn. Two weeks later (if the filming schedule is approximately correct) she has a great connection within two seconds of meeting Nick. Ashley S called it right (though I don't think that Kaitlyn listened) when she said "that's lust". It should come as no surprise that Kaitlyn believes a physical connection is important - she's said that on numerous occasions.

IMHO the problem is that I think it's more of a sexual attraction in Kaitlyn's case (and in the case of Nick if they were "sexting" back and forth before the show began then it's very likely she would be feeling a throwback to those sexually orientated communications) and that's driven by some very powerful biologic changes that can just flood your emotions overtaking almost all else. We're seeing "friend zone" because Kaitlyn's other emotions are consumed by sexual attraction.
I like to joke that she and Nick sexted and tend to believe they probably did but for what it's worth, of all the tweets she got on Monday night, she specifically chose to answer Ash's JP that they did not sext. So maybe they really didn't and she's being honest, or they did and she doesn't want to look bad for then going on the show and bringing him on also, but that's what she said.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 am

Sprite wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

I think she tends to like a more confident guy. Dr Chris is somehwat shy and unsure. Total friend zone with K. The only ones who have gone beyond fz  IMO are Jared, Shawn, & Nick.  

I think Jarad is also in the friend zone. She did the same with him on their date as she did with Dr.Cupcake...just as moonchild described. She wouldn't have been thinking so much about Nick if Jared was out of the friend zone.

ITA with this. Jarod actually needed some very clever situation manipulation to pull a connection back on track. They have all been friendzoned at this point.
It should be interesting to see Shawns date but I would by the end of the last episode, add him to that list. Only because she gave scant regard for even him being there on that group date.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:42 pm

Sprite wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

I agree, Sprite. She looked so disinterested in Jared. When they were in the helicopter, she acted like she was sharing an exciting, once in a lifetime moment with a friend rather that someone that she was even physically attracted to. K is so physical, if she was attracted to him, she would have been all over him at that moment. I don't think those moments were left on the cutting room floor. They would have used them to make us buy into their "connection".

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:04 pm

I agree moonchild -- K is very very easy to read > if she likes a guy she's touching him constantly and her voice and tone turns soft and even a bit high pitch/baby-voice...
she said she likes a guy that brings her romantic side out and softer side...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I like to joke that she and Nick sexted and tend to believe they probably did but for what it's worth, of all the tweets she got on Monday night, she specifically chose to answer Ash's JP that they did not sext. So maybe they really didn't and she's being honest, or they did and she doesn't want to look bad for then going on the show and bringing him on also, but that's what she said.

I noticed that too. It's possible she's lying, but why even choose to reply to that tweet and draw more attention to it? I actually could believe that they just talked, especially since Nick's friend gave that quote about how Nick didn't talk about her looks too much, but was attracted to her because of her sense of humor, passion, intellect, all that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I like to joke that she and Nick sexted and tend to believe they probably did but for what it's worth, of all the tweets she got on Monday night, she specifically chose to answer Ash's JP that they did not sext. So maybe they really didn't and she's being honest, or they did and she doesn't want to look bad for then going on the show and bringing him on also, but that's what she said.

I always sort of wondered ... remember the Ryan Seacrest interview with Kaitlyn and Briit where Ryan asked questions and the girls took a rose if the answer was true? Well one question was "Have you ever seen Farmer Chris naked?" Kait took a rose. Another question was "Have you ever sent nude pictures to someone who was not your boyfriend?" Kait took a rose on that one too. My first thought was that someone who knew the real answers (most probably the producers) gave Seacrest the questions to ask and my second thought was that Kait sent nudies to Nick.

Of course it also seems like Kaitlyn may have told a pretty fair sized lie when she told the guys that she and Nick only exchanged messages a handful of times when other information says it was very frequent and not just messages but facetiming as well. So I wouldn't think it's out of the question that she fibbed a bit to JP to stay consistent with what she told the guys.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I like to joke that she and Nick sexted and tend to believe they probably did but for what it's worth, of all the tweets she got on Monday night, she specifically chose to answer Ash's JP that they did not sext. So maybe they really didn't and she's being honest, or they did and she doesn't want to look bad for then going on the show and bringing him on also, but that's what she said.

I always sort of wondered ... remember the Ryan Seacrest interview with Kaitlyn and Briit where Ryan asked questions and the girls took a rose if the answer was true? Well one question was "Have you ever seen Farmer Chris naked?" Kait took a rose. Another question was "Have you ever sent nude pictures to someone who was not your boyfriend?" Kait took a rose on that one too. My first thought was that someone who knew the real answers (most probably the producers) gave Seacrest the questions to ask and my second thought was that Kait sent nudies to Nick.

Of course it also seems like Kaitlyn may have told a pretty fair sized lie when she told the guys that she and Nick only exchanged messages a handful of times when other information says it was very frequent and not just messages but facetiming as well. So I wouldn't think it's out of the question that she fibbed a bit to JP to stay consistent with what she told the guys.

But, why even draw attention to it? He didn't even tag her in it.

I also feel like although she is definitely lying about "chatting a handful of times", she herself is the one who keeps contradicting that lie. In her blog, she talks about how she was as close to Nick as you can get without meeting someone. She said that she really depended on his support throughout the two Bachelorettes fiasco. She also said in a press conference that the reason that Nick realized he had feelings for her was because they talked all the time and when she left for filming, he realized what a huge gap in his life that left. Even without RS spilling about the FT-ing everyday, we would know from Kaitlyn how strong their relationship was beforehand. I don't know why she would reveal all that, but then go to the trouble of making sure that people knew they never sexted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
AllAboutLove
remockered
Sprite
Luvstruck
moonchild