SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:52 pm

No way based on last night had Nick and Kaitlyn only "texted" a couple times, no fricken way.

In her blog today she says:
"He was very easy to talk to, funny, witty and incredibly supportive when I was having a difficult time with the idea of two Bachelorettes. He became my go-to person for advice. We became close – or as close as two people can become who have never really met."

LOL your go to person is someone you texted or SM'd with a handful of times (maybe!) uhhhhh yeah no sorry
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

sbolduc I totally agree with u and the closeness she had with Nick was leverage for TPTB to script in Nick from the onset.

Kaitlyn can continue to write that to alleviate the perceived impact to the other guys on the show or her F1 if she has one and it's not Nick.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Rewatch when Nick and Kait first speak after the Rap date.  He uses his fist against her leg to remind her to say they only conversed a few times.  I cannot remember the word, but he says something like , " briefly! Briefly!", while emphasizing it by gently/playfully tapping her with his fist. I think they were prompted to say that by the producers. I have watched and saw Nick give Kaitlyn cues. When they met by the peir, he quickly whispered something to her and she nodded, as well.

Last edited by remockered on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 pm

She is using the word incredibly a lot, which is a word Nick uses and Nick has been wearing baseball cap backwards which she does a lot as well. It's not body language material, but mimicking.

I would like to know what exactly was the question when she said a handful of times. It sounded spliced to me. Is it possible the question was related to telephone? Maybe she spoke to him on the phone a handful of times but everything else is what she says happened. Her demeanour at the time the question was asked didn't appear like she was hiding anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:But, why even draw attention to it? He didn't even tag her in it.

I don't know.

I also feel like although she is definitely lying about "chatting a handful of times", she herself is the one who keeps contradicting that lie. In her blog, she talks about how she was as close to Nick as you can get without meeting someone. She said that she really depended on his support throughout the two Bachelorettes fiasco. She also said in a press conference that the reason that Nick realized he had feelings for her was because they talked all the time and when she left for filming, he realized what a huge gap in his life that left. Even without RS spilling about the FT-ing everyday, we would know from Kaitlyn how strong their relationship was beforehand. I don't know why she would reveal all that, but then go to the trouble of making sure that people knew they never sexted.

Well I can understand the "lie" to the guys that they had only chatted a handful of times when in fact it was way more than that. I think she may have feared that if she let on to them that there was as much closeness between her and Nick as she now admits, the guys might well have all revolted and left the show. This may be one of those things that CH said that was true - " I wouldn't have been shocked if they all got up and left. I told Kaitlyn that was a real possibility that they would say, "Screw you, I'm leaving."" so downplaying the extent of the relationship might have been the best thing she could have done. But that doesn't explain why now she would want to make it clear that they weren't sexting when she's so open about how much other communications they had. Maybe we'll see something going forward that would explain that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:39 pm

remockered wrote:Rewatch when they first speak after the Rap date.  He uses his fist against her leg to remind her to say they only conversed a few times.  I cannot remember the word, but he says something like , " briefly! Briefly!"

I'm confused. Who is He? and what scene are you referring to? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 pm

^ GA I believe "He" is Nick.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 pm

I didn't think Nick was in the room when the guys asked K the question? Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks mercieme.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:02 am

GA, I believe remockered is referring to the time that Kaitlyn sat with Nick on the couch at the rap date and they were discussing their pre-show relationship. I haven't re-watched the scene so I can't corroborate if Nick signaled to her to say they only talked briefly pre-show as being speculated.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:21 am

mercieme wrote:GA, I believe remockered is referring to the time that Kaitlyn sat with Nick on the couch at the rap date and they were discussing their pre-show relationship. I haven't re-watched the scene so I can't corroborate if Nick signaled to her to say they only talked briefly pre-show as being speculated.

Correct. He frequently gave her cues, both on the couch and out by the pier, if you watch closely for it. Sorry for being unclear G.A.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 am

remockered wrote:
mercieme wrote:GA, I believe remockered is referring to the time that Kaitlyn sat with Nick on the couch at the rap date and they were discussing their pre-show relationship. I haven't re-watched the scene so I can't corroborate if Nick signaled to her to say they only talked briefly pre-show as being speculated.

Correct.  He frequently gave her cues, both on the couch and out by the pier, if you watch closely for it.  Sorry for being unclear G.A.
This sounds like they're planning a heist!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Maybe they really are coconspirators that are foiling Steve together, that would be hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 am

Alanna wrote:
remockered wrote:

Correct.  He frequently gave her cues, both on the couch and out by the pier, if you watch closely for it.  Sorry for being unclear G.A.
This sounds like they're planning a heist!! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Maybe they really are coconspirators that are foiling Steve together, that would be hilarious.

Yes. Hilarious! And totally something that Kaitlyn, Nick and a number of the producers would take delight in. They all were outdone by RS because the plane video fell into his lap last season. And it would be glorious pay back to see him eat his words this season.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Body Language - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+24
AllAboutLove
remockered
Sprite
Luvstruck
moonchild