SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:00 pm

I feel we are being knocked over the head a bit with this Nick business...especially by CH. Don't know what to make of it, but seems like a distraction & possible smokescreen. CH can't really be saying "game-over" at mere half-season, right?

I still feel Shawn is getting kind of a JP & Des' Chris edit...Their vulnerability shining through, a bit of jealousy, and quite a few "reaction" camera-pans after our Lead interacts strongly with another. Havent watched a last few seasons, so maybe they are switching things up...?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by remockered Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:26 pm

Very possible. That CH is diabolical. We should go back and look at his comments on Brooks and Bentley.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 pm

Chris Manson is no doubt diabolical.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:33 pm

remockered wrote:Very possible.  That CH is diabolical.  We should go back and look at his comments on Brooks and Bentley.

I doubt Bentley got an A+ from CH in that season. Brooks did however but there was always (IMO) an air of caution when he wrote about him and Des. Again IMO.
Here Nick is being handed on a platter as Game over. It really has never been so direct.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:
remockered wrote:Very possible.  That CH is diabolical.  We should go back and look at his comments on Brooks and Bentley.

I doubt Bentley got an A+ from CH in that season. Brooks did however but there was always (IMO) an air of caution when he wrote about him and Des. Again IMO.
Here Nick is being handed on a platter as Game over. It really has never been so direct.

CH starts with "Game Over", but ends with a pretty heavy question - will history repeat itself for Nick? Will he fall in love? Have sex with the Bette? Make enemies? Get too confident? Rub people the wrong way? Lose to another guy? Get his heart broken again? Discuss sex at another ATFR? There are so many options for possible repeats...

That is the edit I am seeing for Nick.  Will history repeat itself? Or will he learn from his actions and win the girl this time?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:30 am

nd4reality wrote:

Memories, sweet memories...

Remember when Mister Harrison told us that they "almost stopped production" because Ashley wouldn't stop boo-hooing over Bentley? I mean... what F1 guy (JP or anybody else) could possibly COMPARE with him?!? He was The Ultimate Stud Muffin. She even said on the soundtrack (right before he left but in voice-overs that could have dubbed in anytime... even after filming to "build up story") that she was ready to move to Salt Lake City!

No... there is nothing about the Nick saga that has me completely "sold" yet. Of course, they could give us "night-cam" shots of her and Nick rolling around under the covers like they often did with various contestants in Bachelor Pad and I will change my tune.

Oh I am sure that it will ALL be about Nick until the very end (or near the end) and what (if anything) happens behind closed doors with Mister Stinky T-shirt (which she loves sleeping in when she isn't around Ryan Gosling) will only be hinted in promos. It still tickles me that the seasonal promo has Nick say "Don't make out with the girl I like before I do" AFTER she claims at the Improv that she has kissed everybody. Also she seems to be telling Nick, Ben and Jared that "we had sex" as if it didn't include them and they weren't entitled to watch... ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:35 am

I totally forgot Chris said they almost needed to stop filming because of Bentley. Are you kidding me??? They would have kept filming even if they needed a stuffed doll to stand in Ashley's place and have at least 2 mammal males of any sort propose to it at the frc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 am

That was a hilarious season. I remember him also saying that there were "dark days ahead" and all of the Thailand dates were stormy. Well... there was a lot of rain... and frogs. Also Ashley "getting wet" under the Phuket umbrella. She carried an umbrella through Chaing Mai when talking about Bentley some more, but was sitting on JP's lap in a dimly lit sit-together (the infamous Pink Shirt Scene)... right after her fussing.

I need some education here:

What is the difference between "making love" and "having sex"? While Nick had a cute fairy tale book ready for his fantasy suite with Andi, Kaitlyn took the guys to the middle school so they would know for sure all of the anatomical details involved. I still question exactly WHAT Nick and Andi did that was discussed on ATFR.

Just to clarify, so I don't confoooze everybody here. I am OK with Nick being a possible F1, although the over-emphasis of his "story" and Mister Harrison's promotion of him has me skeptical.

Right NOW that is...

Hate to mention the seasonal promo again, but it keeps boomeranging back to me.

Her goal is to meet the man of her dreams, "my husband". Shawn, the two Bens and Jared (who plans to marry her) are all featured in that screen frame. Not Nick, which makes me think he is just a "diversion". (Then again, Bentley was going to be Ashley's husband.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:47 pm

emusha wrote:
Nick V Arrives on The Bachelorette
Nick V -- from Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette -- shows up in New York at the rap battle date. It turns out he and Kaitlyn Bristowe had been chatting over social media and text messages, and their chats were cut short when she left to be The Bachelorette. Nick wants a chance to compete for her heart on this season...will Kaitlyn let him? From Week 4 of the 2015 season of The Bachelorette.

Kaitlyn Asks Nick V to Stay on The Bachelorette
Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe meets Nick V -- who was on Andi Dorfman's season of The Bachelorette -- to talk about his recent arrival in New York City. She tells him the news: She wants him to stay. Kaitlyn feels they've got chemistry, and she wants to see where that goes. They already seem to be kissing a lot, so they're doing their best to make up for lost time. From Week 4 of the 2015 season of The Bachelorette.

These are write ups to describe videos of N & K on the abc site. I am more and more convinced that his edit has softened significantly from last season. for what purpose? we'll yet see ...
they could have put a lot of thoughts in our heads about his intentions, how she's hurting the guys, how she's going on lust only etc. in these write ups and instead they're talking about "the one" "chance to compete for her heart" "lots of kissing to make up for lost time" etc.

sorry to quote myself but gathering evidence for a shifting edit for Nick haven't read anything from tbtb outside of CH that's throwing nick under the bus when they have the material to do so

All tweets from @bacheloretteABC twitter account
1 hour ago
.@kaitlynbristowe opens up about her relationship with Nick & why she let him join the show in her @people blog

retweeted:
@bradytoops  Jun 8
Nick, you got a lot of courage doing that.. walking into a mine field.  #TheBachelorette

‏@fleissmeister  Jun 8
Always follow your heart, #BachelorNation

@BacheloretteABC  Jun 8
We do not envy Nick right now. Imagine the sheer amount of stink eye he's going to receive. #TheBachelorette

@BacheloretteABC  Jun 8
Here's to following your heart! ❤️ #TheBachelorette
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 CHBUk4oUkAE6wU1

‏@BacheloretteABC  Jun 8
The guys aren't happy about it, but Nick and Kaitlyn look pretty cozy together. #TheBachelorette

There's a spark between Nick & Kaitlyn, but the guys aren't too happy about it. Take a peek at #TheBachelorette:

will be interesting to keep track of this "edit" as it evolves -- CH has questioned Nick's intentions and called him smug and alluded to him being a seducer
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:58 pm

This recent episode was so "The Shawn and K Show" with a bit of Nick mixed in. Sure, there were other guys narrating the show (resident Yodas, Joshua & Tanner), but the camera panned to Shawn's reactions quite a bit. The rap battle task & the possible addition of Nick, in particular. He reminds me a lot of J.P, who had strong feelings off the bat, was a bit of a hot head, but still confident, still respectful, nice, & humorous with the other dudes, & made his feelings known to the lead early on.

2 interesting things left in the edit:

Shawn asking K under his breath if she's ok after her meeting with Nick near the boat

Her conversation with Ash S. with regards to the love/lust difference. This may be one K's themes that is played out during the season.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:05 pm

Oh yes, I totally forgot about Shawn asking K if she's okay after the random boat make out sesh. Whether it's true or not, I think the edit will show Nick as the bad dude who tries to seduce our heroine and Shawn the Bentley/Brooks Slayer of his season. Not sure what that makes Kait if she broke up with Shawn too unlike Ash and Des.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh yes, I totally forgot about Shawn asking K if she's okay after the random boat make out sesh. Whether it's true or not, I think the edit will show Nick as the bad dude who tries to seduce our heroine and Shawn the Bentley/Brooks Slayer of his season. Not sure what that makes Kait if she broke up with Shawn too unlike Ash and Des.

Perhaps Nick is the "lust" Ash S. speaks of, a flame that might've burned out too quickly...that part of her & K's conversation seems very intentionally left in there.
And the V.O. "You'd think I would've learned by now..." ...after sex-capade (maybe?)

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove