SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 54 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:40 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:its not like nick is taking the high road either. he keeps bashing them in different mags.... people and us weekly come to mind.

What did Nick say? I don't remember any bashing maybe I missed it?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 pm

rose bud rose bud rose bud rose bud I offer to our wonderful GA.

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:50 pm

albean99 wrote:I've seen a few posts saying Kaitlyn or K/S were "bullying" Nick and I have no clue what that's about. Have I missed something? I saw a couple of jokes about him throwing the ring. As far as underplaying Kaitlyn's feelings about the f2 what would you expect her to say? None of the leads will admit to having strong feelings for the f2 right up until the end and in most cases that's not even true. I'd probably be re-writing history also if I was stupid enough to do the show which I'm not. This will all die down now and there won't be questions about Nick and no interviews for anyone. And then there's BIP. I'm so ready. :Nod:

Amen. It can't die down soon enough for me. So much negativity.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 pm

ABC the night line show at 11:30? Can someone please post that interview when it is done? please, wonderfully please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:07 pm

albean99 wrote:I've seen a few posts saying Kaitlyn or K/S were "bullying" Nick and I have no clue what that's about. Have I missed something? I saw a couple of jokes about him throwing the ring. As far as underplaying Kaitlyn's feelings about the f2 what would you expect her to say? None of the leads will admit to having strong feelings for the f2 right up until the end and in most cases that's not even true. I'd probably be re-writing history also if I was stupid enough to do the show which I'm not. This will all die down now and there won't be questions about Nick and no interviews for anyone. And then there's BIP. I'm so ready. :Nod:

:yes: Good Post I agree
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:The thing for me we ask these people who were on the show to let things go, the ones that actually lived through it....  But others on the sidelines can't let things go either, I don't have a problem with any of them saying whatever they want, they are human, it seems like once you go on a reality show, you are not suppose to have feelings or be human....

I guess I have to both agree and disagree.  Yes, we are all human and beautifully flawed, but we all need to be able to deal with and own those flaws.  I think people can say what they want as long as they're ready and willing to deal with the consequences and repercussions.  And most that are really controversial seem to be able to dish out the ugly and rude really well, but they can't take the heat that follow and often seem surprised they're receiving it.  

I was raised to say please and thank you, yes/no sir and m'am and in general to have manners.  So, I don't actually think you (a general you, not you specifically) should say everything you think.  Yes, you have the right and ability to, but there are somethings that should just be thought and not actually said aloud.  Yes, often times my snark, sarcasm and temper get the best of me on the board and real life and I say things that I shouldn't and regret later.  But I take responsibility for them, no matter how much I don't want to at times.  If I can't control the snark, sarcasm or temper, I confide in trusted friends and family...not tweet about it, write blogs or do multiple interviews on it.  Agreeing to disagree or learning to forgive and forget in order to move on is an important part of life.    

Sometimes, it surprises me at the lack of feels and manners these people show to each other, leads and the guys/girls alike.  And I'm not too much older than most that go on the show.  Maybe it's because I was raised in the rural south, where its more expected, but if I acted like some did, my parents would still come up with some sort of punishment for my lack of thought, decency and manners even as a grown adult.  giggling

As always, this is all JMHO.  Smiley

I love you, Ladybug!! :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 pm

I hate the word "bullying" because it's pretty hard to draw the line between simply being snarky and being cruel. I can't really make a judgement on what side K/S fall on, but I will say that I have lost a lot of respect for them. They have been mean, thoughtless, and lacking in compassion. Anyways, here is a quick summary of the super kind and respectful comments Kaitlyn and/or Shawn have made in the past few days. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but this gives you a good idea:

- "It was always Shawn" (well, then why did you have sex with Nick multiple times, tell him you loved him multiple times, and asked him if he was ready for an engagement multiple times)

- "It was a weak toss, which I expected", "He threw it underhand...which is fitting for him"

- "It went like I expected, with Nick talking the whole time" (yeah, because Nick is the executive producer of the ATFR)

- "Well, I wouldn't say he's the biggest joke in the WORLD".

- "It's awkward when somebody wants to spend the rest of their life with you and you don't", said with a laugh (right, awkward is totally the word I would use when breaking someone's heart)

- After Jimmy Kimmel posted the video of the two dogs "playing" - "is that JJ and Clint?"

- "Where's JJ sitting? Oh, right behind Clint".

- Retweeting Josh Murray's "Welp, let's see who the next Bachelorette is, 3rd times always a charm, you got this bud" (let's ignore that Kaitlyn and Andi also went on two shows and Josh would have, if he had been asked).

- Kaitlyn rolling her eyes when Nick asked why she told him she loved him (UGH, how dare he question her in-the-moment personality or show any feelings!)

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:48 pm

^and on EOnlie, when asked if Nick deserves a redemption,
K: he's got it
S: third times a charm , maybe he should start sign up for the next season of the bachelorette.

Is it funny? Not to me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:49 pm

The Clint and JJ comments are way out of line. Give it a rest. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:51 pm

BlackHalo wrote:The Clint and JJ comments are way out of line. Give it a rest. no no

How are Shawn and Kaitlyn to give it a rest when they dont have the class to know when less is more and if you dont have nothing good to say, say nothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:00 am

for me i lost respect (not that i had any left over for nick from the last time we saw him) when i read the us mag article on the ali/nick interview. He claimed that kaitlyn broke the rules when she told him she loved him. Im sure they are urged not to tell anyone their feelings but i remember brad telling emily he was falling in love with her during their fs date and he didn't get flack for that. To me its like he is doing this interviews to have people feel bad for him. You got dumped (again) three months ago and yet you can't let it go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:01 am

this is the article I'm talking about

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-kaitlyn-bristowe-broke-rules-2015297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 63 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB