SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 am

gatorfan1987 wrote:for me i lost respect (not that i had any left over for nick from the last time we saw him) when i read the us mag article on the ali/nick interview. He claimed that kaitlyn broke the rules when she told him she loved him. Im sure they are urged not to tell anyone their feelings but i remember brad telling emily he was falling in love with her during their fs date and he didn't get flack for that. To me its like he is doing this interviews to have people feel bad for him. You got dumped (again) three months ago and yet you can't let it go.  
Nick was clearly over all this at ATFR. Any sympathy he is trying to garner is for Bachelor purposes.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:06 am

To me i don't think he loved kaitlyn. I think he was embarrassed to get dumped again and only went on this show to try out for the bachelor. He would make history as the first guy to get dumped twice after making the final two and then become the bachelor. He would have a great backstory and the girls would feel bad for him and try get on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:07 am

gatorfan1987 wrote:for me i lost respect (not that i had any left over for nick from the last time we saw him) when i read the us mag article on the ali/nick interview. He claimed that kaitlyn broke the rules when she told him she loved him. Im sure they are urged not to tell anyone their feelings but i remember brad telling emily he was falling in love with her during their fs date and he didn't get flack for that. To me its like he is doing this interviews to have people feel bad for him. You got dumped (again) three months ago and yet you can't let it go.  

It has been known since the series started, season 1, the lead does not tell any of the cast that they love them. Numero uno rule. So if K said that to anyone, yes that was a no-no. They are not simply urged not to tell anyone that, it is a big no. You simply don't tell a cast person that during the filming. I don't know if it's contractual. That would be interesting.
There is a huge difference between telling someone they are falling in love with you, as cast have done in the past, and telling someone you love them. They do not even mean the same thing.
What Brad said to Emily was said to his F1. Not his F2 or F3.
So if those words were exchanged, it was wrong on many levels.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:13 am

And iirc, Andy got flack for telling Bevin, his f2, he loved her (or in love with her, can't remember )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:17 am

I think it was "falling in love with you."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:20 am

LoveDovez wrote:I love you, Ladybug!! :cutesmile!:

hi LoveDovez!  It's good to see you!  Thanks for the love!  bestbud!

As for Nick doing interviews, he's still under contract.  He has to do whatever interviews he's told to do.  As for the interview with Ali, they're friends, so it's not surprising he talked to her.

And apparently K told him she loved him several times, not to mention they had sex and off camera time together multiple times.  I don't see the problem with him telling his side.  IMO, he's doing it respectfully and not throwing the her under the bus.  He's said there are something's he won't talk about and should remain private.  So, IMO, if he wanted to make her look bad, he could.  He's got stuff he could use and he's choosing not to.  Unlike Shawn and Kaitlyn who find anyway they can to make a jab at him.  JMHO.  

IMO, it's different than Brad saying it to Em because it was on camera after TPTB tried to cause drama, hoping to upset them both and lead to a fight on their LCD.  Brad was trying to calm her down and actually meant it. I think he said he was falling, not in love (but someone with a better memory might can help out there)  I think he did take a little flack for it, but she ended up his F1, so most understood. K was doing it privately off camera during time she'd specifically asked for with him. That's leading him on IMO, especially if it was Shawn all along like she's saying now.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:21 am

gatorfan1987 wrote:this is the article I'm talking about

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-bachelorette-ali-fedotowsky-kaitlyn-bristowe-broke-rules-2015297

Did you also watch the video of this Ali interview? I see a guy who was simply openly sharing his experience with a friend.

I guess most of us do talk to friends WHY and WHAT made us upset in different situations, breakup, at jobs, at study, etc. I think when we talk to friends, we won't talk like this "Yes, he broke up with me and I am mad, end of this topic". We normally woud say "The reason of our breakup is this and that, he said/did this and that, and i thought he would have told me earlier, i'm really sad because i do love him"

Does it make more sense if I put it this way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:

It has been known since the series started, season 1, the lead does not tell any of the cast that they love them. Numero uno rule. So if K said that to anyone, yes that was a no-no. They are not simply urged not to tell anyone that, it is a big no. You simply don't tell a cast person that during the filming. I don't know if it's contractual. That would be interesting.
There is a huge difference between telling someone they are falling in love with you, as cast have done in the past, and telling someone you love them. They do not even mean the same thing.

Ali did say in her interview with Nick that it's actually a written rule that you are not allowed to say ILY before that final day. I think that a couple of leads have broken that rule and told their F1 (like Ashley Hebert told JP that she loved him first), but I honestly can't remember anyone telling their F2 directly, multiple times, before the proposal. They are always careful to say "falling in love" or "care about you"; it's only the voice-overs that say "in love with two women/men".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:34 am

gatorfan1987 wrote:To me i don't think he loved kaitlyn. I think he was embarrassed to get dumped again and only went on this show to try out for the bachelor. He would make history as the first guy to get dumped twice after making the final two and then become the bachelor. He would have a great backstory and the girls would feel bad for him and try get on the show.

Nick said she broke his trust and that alone was I believe enough to get over her very fast.  When trust is broken there is no going back.  I do think he love her but she did not chose him time for him to move on, she gave him the answer he needed at the final.  She is a fly by the seat of your pants kind of girl he needs a woman who is mature and understand life.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I love you, Ladybug!! :cutesmile!:

hi LoveDovez!  It's good to see you!  Thanks for the love!  bestbud!

As for Nick doing interviews, he's still under contract.  He has to do whatever interviews he's told to do.  As for the interview with Ali, they're friends, so it's not surprising he talked to her.

And apparently K told him she loved him several times, not to mention they had sex and off camera time together multiple times.  I don't see the problem with him telling his side.  IMO, he's doing it respectfully and not throwing the her under the bus.  He's said there are something's he won't talk about and should remain private.  So, IMO, if he wanted to make her look bad, he could.  He's got stuff he could use and he's choosing not to.  Unlike Shawn and Kaitlyn who find anyway they can to make a jab at him.  JMHO.  

IMO, it's different than Brad saying it to Em because it was on camera after TPTB tried to cause drama, hoping to upset them both and lead to a fight on their LCD.  Brad was trying to calm her down and actually meant it. I think he said he was falling, not in love (but someone with a better memory might can help out there)  I think he did take a little flack for it, but she ended up his F1, so most understood.  K was doing it privately off camera during time she'd specifically asked for with him.  That's leading him on IMO, especially if it was Shawn all along like she's saying now.

And US magazine has reported before the finale how they said ily to each other, how they had sex multiple times, even in Utah, how Kaitlyn grabbed his and hand and told him to continue during his proposal....so I don't see anything Nick said that we don't already know about.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:53 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Ali did say in her interview with Nick that it's actually a written rule that you are not allowed to say ILY before that final day. I think that a couple of leads have broken that rule and told their F1 (like Ashley Hebert told JP that she loved him first), but I honestly can't remember anyone telling their F2 directly, multiple times, before the proposal. They are always careful to say "falling in love" or "care about you"; it's only the voice-overs that say "in love with two women/men".

These two responses deserve a repost. I was going to answer, but the divine Kasha and CP beat me to it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:01 am

Their drunken snapchats are ridiculous. I would like to like them. I just can't.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB