SELECT CONTENT

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Agree with Bleu, this couple better just stay home and be a faithful Christian as they claim to be, no more tv appearance and acting.

Back to top Go down

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't care if they want to grab all the money possible. Great for them and any and all future babies. The point some of us have made, is Sean's pompous, condescending, superior attitude toward these shows he does. He complained about CWS. On CWS, Cat told Jason he wasn't enough of a man, that he needed to go out and work and let Molly stay home with Riley. That was extremely insulting to Jason, to Molly who probably enjoys her work, and to any other woman who chooses to be a mommy and work. Jason and Molly didn't complain, but Sean and especially Cat acted as if they were shown completely unfairly. Cat can really dish it out but she didn't take it very well.

Now we have MBC. Sean admits they did it for the money. Great. So just shut up and cash your paycheck. But nope. After a few articles about their marriage and some negative feedback, a few days after it airs Sean just has to let us know, he would have quit. But the woman who called him out on the show for thinking he was better than everyone else is a Christian and so convinced him to stay. Again sanctimonious Sean needs to let us know how much better than everyone else he is. Sorry Sean, you did the show so you in fact are just as bad as everyone else who did the show. Stop making excuses. You sold your integrity for money. Just shut up, enjoy your wife's pregnancy and stop telling us how much better than everyone else you are.

And I do think it is fair to say that Sean who has shown us how he judges others and is sanctimonious will continue to be that way with who ever he interacts with in the future. And I am sure Cat will be a popular mommy in the group when she is looking down at the working mom's who leave their children and telling their husbands to be better men and support their families and let their wives stay home.

I am happy for them that they are having a baby, but it doesn't suddenly make them non judgemental hypocrites. JMO.

:alltens: Good Post I agree :yougogirl:

I would add: while I personally and very happily chose to be a stay at home mom until my kids were in school, I know well it's not for everyone and it's really up to the two parents to make that decision and imo no one else's business. And Molly has a career she seems to enjoy very much; she's not out doing grueling physical labor for minimum wage.

And despite the divine intervention of Elizabeth Carroll convincing Sean to stay, I still believe the words "breach of contract" probably were spoken and influenced heavily the decision to stay. JMO
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The point is that Sean felt the need to justify in a blog the staying on the show. The pregnancy is a wonderful thing, and so they have good will and even here speculating how they might be as parents was edited. Seems like the pregnancy means you can't express a negative IMO.

Happy for them they did it their way, but one day after a justification blog is odd.
I would agree with you Stuck,  if Sean hasn't been using his blog as his mouthpiece for years and started blog when MBC started. What Sean writes in his blog is what he feels and thinks and MBC currently is what happening in his life. He has been doing that for years from The Bachelor, BIP shows he uses that blog to post what are his feelings and it has been that way for a while now. I wouldn't think he wouldn't use it for a show like MBC where he is participating in it. What I don't wanna read from Sean is how editing did him wrong, if it came to it. Not gonna lie, after watching the first episode and finding about the pregnancy I am not as critical as much as I was before. First: The show MBC wasn't that bad, if they get that kind of editing throughout and let these other couples that have threesomes take screen time it won't affect them as much as I thought it would. Now, they are preparing to be parents, I kinda understand that they were thinking about their unborn baby future and thought that amount would help a great deal. Hopefully now that is enough reality shows from these two.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:22 am

StacyNor wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:The point is that Sean felt the need to justify in a blog the staying on the show. The pregnancy is a wonderful thing, and so they have good will and even here speculating how they might be as parents was edited. Seems like the pregnancy means you can't express a negative IMO.

Happy for them they did it their way, but one day after a justification blog is odd.
I would agree with you Stuck,  if Sean hasn't been using his blog as his mouthpiece for years and started blog when MBC started. What Sean writes in his blog is what he feels and thinks and MBC currently is what happening in his life. He has been doing that for years from The Bachelor, BIP shows he uses that blog to post what are his feelings and it has been that way for a while now. I wouldn't think he wouldn't use it for a show like MBC where he is participating in it. What I don't wanna read from Sean is how editing did him wrong, if it came to it. Not gonna lie, after watching the first episode and finding about the pregnancy I am not as critical as much as I was before. First: The show MBC wasn't that bad, if they get that kind of editing throughout and let these other couples that have threesomes take screen time it won't affect them as much as I thought it would. Now, they are preparing to be parents, I kinda understand that they were thinking about their unborn baby future and thought that amount would help a great deal. Hopefully now that is enough reality shows from these two.

You are there exact target for making the baby announcement when things started to get a little dicey on MBC. And that is okay, we are all allowed our opinions. I do find needing to tell everyone that he stayed because the counselor is Christian, etc to be the same as complaining about the edit. I would have held my values, but they won't show you that I did. Just an indirect complaint about editing. JMO. While I think KB_Mom is most likely right, that breach of contract lawsuit would have sucked.

And I will finish with if they had more steady, less risky jobs (doesn't have to be 9 to 5), than freelance every now and again graphic artist and real estate investor who is already down $220,000 on his last flip from their asking price and still not sold may be they would not need to go on shows that offend Sean's Christian values just for the money. But when your investment was lowered in price the amount you got paid for the show then you sometimes have to suck it up.

I am in a job I don't love but I will settle into because I could make a lot more than the job I love. So I get it, but I am also not posting on Facebook and the Internet how less than thrilled I am. I made a choice, so I have to suck it up and make the best of it.

I am still waiting for Sean to own his life choices without all the excuses. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
StacyNor wrote:

You are there exact target for making the baby announcement when things started to get a little dicey on MBC. And that is okay, we are all allowed our opinions. I do find needing to tell everyone that he stayed because the counselor is Christian, etc to be the same as complaining about the edit. I would have held my values, but they won't show you that I did. Just an indirect complaint about editing. JMO. While I think KB_Mom is most likely right, that breach of contract lawsuit would have sucked.

And I will finish with if they had more steady, less risky jobs (doesn't have to be 9 to 5), than freelance every now and again graphic artist and real estate investor who is already down $220,000 on his last flip from their asking price and still not sold may be they would not need to go on shows that offend Sean's Christian values just for the money. But when your investment was lowered in price the amount you got paid for the show then you sometimes have to suck it up.

I am in a job I don't love but I will settle into because I could make a lot more than the job I love. So I get it, but I am also not posting on Facebook and the Internet how less than thrilled I am. I made a choice, so I have to suck it up and make the best of it.

I am still waiting for Sean to own his life choices without all the excuses. JMO.
Good Post I agree
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:37 am

While I love me some baby news and am excited to follow Catherine, the announcement for me doesn't really change too much or suddenly make it better that they sold themselves out for some financial security (though I get the temptation esp when you aren't employed full time). I assumed they weren't blowing their TV money and were going to use it for their future anyway. The other contestants have kids and families and college tuitions too. Sean and Catherine's reasons for doing it (or plans for the $) aren't any more noble than everyone else's.

One would think that they will retire from these shows now and that's a good thing IMO. Time to hang it up.

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:47 am

bleuberry wrote:While I love me some baby news and am excited to follow Catherine, the announcement for me doesn't really change too much or suddenly make it better that they sold themselves out for some financial security (though I get the temptation esp when you aren't employed full time). I assumed they weren't blowing their TV money and were going to use it for their future anyway. The other contestants have kids and families and college tuitions too. Sean and Catherine's reasons for doing it (or plans for the $) aren't any more noble than everyone else's.

I very much agree. I would care much less that they do these shows if we didn't get all the justifications, excuses, and in the case of MBC, that they are better than the other contestants. If they would stop judging others so much, it would make it harder for me to judge them and easier to like them.

I will also say that a baby can bring great joy, but long term children can also increase the pressure and bring out the flaws more too. When we have children is one of those milestones that people use to justify when things that are wrong won't matter any more. But having children won't fix something that is broken. That takes honesty and hard work.

I am not saying there is anything wrong with SeanCat, but a child doesn't change the baseline of who you are. That is always there be whatever it is.

I do wish them all the happiness a pregnancy can bring and I hope this past blog is the last we hear about MBC from them. I will be very happy if they just chose to focus on Baby Lowe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:48 am

A child also brings a couple closer together, in a manner they never knew possible. It also makes one much more humble and grateful. People like DeAnna and Melissa whom I didn't care for during their seasons, are totally different people after becoming a Mom.

Guys get much more sentimental towards their spouse when they are expecting. They gush over them, as JP did/does and Sean has as well since the announcement.

IMO a child can make you more aware of what's really important in life and the things that you thought were important, no longer matter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:27 am

What? The perfect couple is going to be on Marriage Boot Camp? Remember all the hate Juan Pablo and Nikki got for being on the show? Why, oh, why, do they want the public to know this? Some things are better left private, imho. no no
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:A child also brings a couple closer together, in a manner they never knew possible. It also makes one much more humble and grateful. People like DeAnna and Melissa whom I didn't care for during their seasons, are totally different people after becoming a Mom.

Guys get much more sentimental towards their spouse when they are expecting. They gush over them, as JP did/does and Sean has as well since the announcement.

IMO a child can make you more aware of what's really important in life and the things that you thought were important, no longer matter.

It can also go the other way. You need a relatively strong marriage before you bring children into the mix, imo. Even though children are a tremendous blessing, the stress level goes up about 100 notches. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:42 am

Mommyof1 wrote:snipped

It can also go the other way.  You need a relatively strong marriage before you bring children into the mix, imo.  Even though children are a tremendous blessing, the stress level goes up about 100 notches.  :yes:

Speaking from experience, don't I know it! My only point is I don't think Sean and Catherine "waited" to share the news just to take the focus away from MBC. Whether they were on the show or not, IMO most people will wait until the first trimester and that's what they did.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:16 am

bleuberry wrote:While I love me some baby news and am excited to follow Catherine, the announcement for me doesn't really change too much or suddenly make it better that they sold themselves out for some financial security (though I get the temptation esp when you aren't employed full time). I assumed they weren't blowing their TV money and were going to use it for their future anyway. The other contestants have kids and families and college tuitions too. Sean and Catherine's reasons for doing it (or plans for the $) aren't any more noble than everyone else's.

One would think that they will retire from these shows now and that's a good thing IMO. Time to hang it up.

I agree. It's not like the bun was even in the oven yet when they filmed the show. Sean said they got the offer in April. It was pretty obvious they'd start a family sometime soon, so I don't really see what it changes that they're now pregnant. I just have to roll my eyes at Sean's claims that these shows and events aren't paying their bills and that he doesn't want to be known as a professional reality TV contestant, when he's been on 6(?) shows and wrote a whole book about his stint as the Bachelor. He's happy to cash in on his reality TV fame, but doesn't want to be known for it? Right. Rolling Eyes And calling the other people on MBC "seasoned" reality TV personalities makes him seem pretty deep in De Nile. I've never even heard of any of those people apart from Honey Boo Boo's parents, and I only know them because I happened to watch Toddlers and Tiaras back in the day.

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:snipped

It can also go the other way.  You need a relatively strong marriage before you bring children into the mix, imo.  Even though children are a tremendous blessing, the stress level goes up about 100 notches.  :yes:

Speaking from experience, don't I know it! My only point is I don't think Sean and Catherine "waited" to share the news just to take the focus away from MBC. Whether they were on the show or not, IMO most people will wait until the first trimester and that's what they did.

I don't think they waited, I think they might've told "early". But that's just my speculation, not a fact obviously. Won't find out until next summer I suppose.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marriage Boot Camp - Season 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Discussion

+35
vivi2
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
whit90
jlccaz