SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:54 am

Mia, these are awesome! You picked the perfect song for Luke, just wait until you see the his new preview!! :fanningfan :fanningfan You won't have to write that scene after all! Oh and I'd change your F1 with F4. :gotcha:  Jordan's  cantstopl

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:01 am

Lost17 wrote:Mia, these are awesome! You picked the perfect song for Luke, just wait until you see the his new preview!! :fanningfan :fanningfan You won't have to write that scene after all! Oh and I'd change your F1 with F4. :gotcha:  Jordan's  cantstopl

Where can one see this new preview of Luke?

I gave a lot of thought to the 'feel' of each song and what kind of emotions and mood they stirred up in me. Luke-sensuality. Chase-mellowness. Jordan-well, you got my meaning with that one. Robby-peppy playfulness. Smiley

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:26 am

If ever there was a season where I think the lead will not pick anyone it is this season.

So atm I am thinking F1 is no one or possibly Jordan or Chase.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If ever there was a season where I think the lead will not pick anyone it is this season.

So atm I am thinking F1 is no one or possibly Jordan or Chase.

I second this position regarding the ending.

Here's where I think JoJo was at this point in the season:
1. Jordan
2. Luke
3. Chase
4. Robby

I think that she knew that JT and Alex would not make it to HTDs. Perhaps like in past seasons, JT and Alex were also kept on because they were friends of the primary interests: JT and Luke, Alex and Jordan.

The goodbyes for her F4 are going to be gut wrenching, I think.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:09 pm

I keep going back to the lust vs. love conversation JoJo had with Ali & Des. 
The trouble is, with JoJo's personality, insecurities, and her age, I think she has a hard time distinguishing between the two. And I'm not sure she will heed their advice. 

She is adamant about receiving words of affirmation but not paying close enough attention to how things are said and the actions that back up the words. For this I'll say that Jordan is saying all of the right things and at times seems genuinely into her. At other times, the body language is off and he's going furthur out his way and more enthusiastic about protecting his own ego than he does going out of his way to truly show JoJo she is special. 

So right now I am leaning towards:
F1) Jordan (there are feelings there on Jordan's end, but I currently see a hot May-December romance that both mutually benefit from)
F2) Robby
F3) Chase (maybe taking out Luke as next lead?) 

I'm starting to think that maybe Robby will become the lust/physical edit, while Jordan will reign moving forward with the emotional & physical edit going into LCDs. Jordan still has a clear path to F1 given their mutual feelings for one another and the progression of their relationship. I am still wondering though if he can solve her love obstacle. Will she ever say "I feel safe and protected with him. I trust Jordan with my heart." ? 

If JoJo's love obstacles come full circle, she has an epiphany "maybe I shouldn't follow my old pattern", can grow to learn what love really should look/feel like, and Chase's edit also comes full circle, then I can see this less conventional, but probably less likely scenario:

F1) Chase
F2) Jordan
F3) Robby

There are countless things in Chase's edit that can either swing him in the F1 direction or the direction of next lead. I do think it's one or the other. It's been too significant and deliberate all season.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:48 pm

^ I agree with you. But I'm afraid that TPTB would give into public demand and I think Luke is overwhelmingly leading. Maybe Chase is just too "normal" to be the lead and he's better off in the real world. Whatever his fate, I wish him all the best. I'll accept anything but F2, anything!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:29 pm

My prediction today is.... *dum dum dum*

F1 - Jordan
F2 - Robby
F3 - Chase
F4 - Luke

with Luke as next lead

big surprise.... I know laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm

***This is a no spoilers thread. Only non-spoiled members should be posting here and never post something that could be a spoiler.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 pm

I am a non-spoiled member scratch
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:49 pm

I think Bean's reference is for those who come into these threads that are spoiled and choose to see what you regs (non-spoiled) have been posting. 
Some members forget themselves and then post here. SMH. 
Thank you all very much for alerting mods when something that shouldn't happen happens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

Hi Kasha! hi
Thanks to all the Moderators for keeping us safely in the dark. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:03 am

yes THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 4 1710264613 yes
Have fun y'all. Be good and have a safe holiday weekend. We are around. ; )

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

+10
rhondam
veg_out
aviej
kimberlyg
DMBFan
nd4reality
agentcurls
MiaHawk
Litta123
GuardianAngel
14 posters