SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:13 pm

After episodes 3 & 4:
JoJo's rank:
1) Jordan
2) Luke
3) Robby
4) Chase

Edits are swinging:
F1) Chase (Chris S?), Jordan (Shawn B?)
F2) Robby (Kiptyn)
F3) Chase (Chris L? Lovable next lead?) 
F4) Luke/Jordan because of no Thailand SCs mostly, & both have strong backstories and season intros=next lead contenders? Jordan is doing a lot of narrating, and not that much about JoJo....just yet
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:34 am

Finally after watching the US leg of ep1 to 4 
Here are my rankings keeping in mind the edit, BL and SC evidence after ep4:

1 Jordan
2 Chase
3 Robby
4 luke

#1 Beaucase of BL the edit and quite frankly imo from he time he stepped out that limo it seems like the others really can go home, the rest of everything is just to nail this relationship down one way or the other. I'd be shocked if she actually picked someone else or if he does a Brooks.

#2 the edit, he has a  build up as in he has moved to top spot after his 1on1

#3 SC evidence of him Being in the f3

#4 not enough meat in his edit and no SC evidence of his going beyond f4. Plus he is very awkward around her, maybe it's early days but if he doesn't loosen up she is going to reconsider.

My choice for next lead is Chase, yummy. Or Jordan if he does not make f1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:56 pm

I posted a Case for/against F1 for each of the presumptive F4 in the Sticky thread.
Please feel free to tell what to add or what you think I should cross off these lists (please, I will not be offended! Run it by me )
I will most likely be putting more under Robby's & Jordan's after their 1:1s.
bestbud!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:31 pm

Thanks AC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:13 pm

aviej
Excellent job agentcurls! I can't think of anything to add or subtract. It'll be interesting how this breakdown would change as things unfold. Let's also bear in mind that Chase is likely the dark horse as his date was not nearly as glamourous as Luke's or I would Jordan. So that most of their 1on1 time was spent in a hot and awkward situation, but they made the best of it. Had he gotten a date that was less restrictive, we would have seen more of his personality shine forth. 

Another thing though, I wonder how come Chase got the second 2on1 when there are guys like Grant and Wells left who were never on a 1on1 with her. Or is it that those two guys may be cut in the next episode? Even Evan, I mean, come on! How come none of those guys who she obviously does not have a connection with NOT get the 2on1 and guys she had a connect with - Chase and Derick do?! I'm probably off in terms of who gets cut when, but it is just very strange to me. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I thought I would continue the discussion here, @aviej.
I added the 2:1 to Chase's "case against F1" list, and I think it's a pretty big one. It's a big mystery to me how Chase is on that 2:1 (was he on equal footing at that point with Derek, Evan, Wells, etc.?) I wonder what goes down during that 2:1 and if this is one of Jo's turning points with Chase. 
The 2:1 and all the other things that count against Chase as F1, there is still that small possibility he is the dark horse.

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:20 pm

nd4reality
It is very strange how chase got the 2on1. Normally it's an interesting paring like Chad vs alex, beasties ashley I vs H, deanna and jade who could not get on etc.

@nd4reality, to your point, I think it's strange as well. Especially since it's the second one, but the Chad/Alex 2:1 was probably not part of an original plan. 

I wonder if they did it with Chase because he hasn't had as many GDs? No dates in episode 2, 1:1 in episode 3, and part of a GD in episode 4, but didn't go onto night time portion. By episode 7, it might work in Chase's favor to be on a 2:1 rather than a GD, because at least he is guaranteed more time with her with only one other guy there. And definitely a longer SQT after he takes Derek out.

Last edited by agentcurls on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm

It looks like Luke himself may be looking for a prediction. (The odd thing is that he calls the Bachelorette 'Andi' by mistake instead of 'Jojo'. Oops. giggling )

Sorry, Lost! Hugesmile
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:42 pm

Haha! Luke as gentlemanly as he is, I think he may be a bit to MUSH (see what I did there, laugh out loud) for JoJo. While JoJo wants an emotional guy, I'm afraid he's too emotional so he may not be so much fun to be around as he's the more sensitive, serious type. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy, but I just don't see it. On the other hand, the way JoJo and Jordan talk, OMG, it's like they knew each other for years. It's just an easiness and high comfort level with these two, especially chemistry as well, so I just don't see Luke as F1. Don't get me wrong, I'm still rooting for my guy Chase, but she's eventually going to get bored with Luke.

On another note, not sure if this was discussed already. With regard to the rumor article that JoJo was spotted with in a SC, I know we got a close up of the magazine in her hand. But did we get a close up of the magazine table when she is sobbing "I hate him"? Is it the same magazine in her hand?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:19 am

Jo's choice after week 4:

1. Jordan
2. Luke
3. Chase
4. Robby

I think that this order changes during the rest of the season. If I had to guess today, I'd say that Chase is her F1.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:31 am

Wow, veg, your guess absolutely fascinates me (and makes me a little happy!). I just rewatched the premiere looking for any kind of a clue...specifically looking at background with ITMs.

I knew from the beginning that the three previous Bachelorettes gave JoJo advice to hold off on the guys she liked, but I had totally forgotten that Jake Pavelka told her not to zero in on anyone from the start (not verbatim, but the essence). Looking back, knowing how this season is progressing, I'm beginning to second guess my prediction that Jordan is F1. In addition to Jordan getting caught up in the drama and not being able to open up to make JoJo feel safe, I feel like there are enough "subtle" clues out there indicating that he may not be her final one after all. I'd still like to see their 1-1, but I'm feeling very open to a twist.

Lost, you may be happy to know that Luke is looking stronger and stronger to me as F1. I will continue with episode 2, hopefully tomorrow. I'll check back with more impressions if I get anything new.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:07 am

I think JoJo's BL with Jordan (F1) is undeniable. She seems to be WILLING him to say, "Okay, okay, I'm all in." ....and the minute he does, she just won't be able to stop smiling and everyone else just may as well go home (unless he screws up) IMO.

-----

I have to put Chase at F2/F30—but he's #1 in my books!! Actually I'd solidly put him in F3 if the lead breakup timing is acceptable for the F2 (Robby) to be Bach lead (back up to Luke IMO). I think TPTB would rather Robby than Chase (this said after only 4 episodes in).

She just doesn't seem as invested in him to me (yet he ends up in Thailand). This said, I'm usually wrong about who the lead chooses so fingers crossed that Chase is a sleeper. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 2 1710264613

-----

I choose Robby as F3/F2—back-up lead position (if Jordan isn't F1). JoJo is shown to be attracted to him and I can see TPTB wanting to hang on to him as an option.

-----

Luke at F4 I guess. I'm surprised he doesn't rank higher but with both Robby and Chase in Thailand, I have to assume it's Luke trailing the other 3. I'm not sure what happens to shake up the current dynamic.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:44 am

Mia, you're killing me!  cantstopl  :bad girl:

aviej wrote:but she's eventually going to get bored with Luke.
I'm not thinking so, we shall see.  Hugesmile

veg, interesting-I'd put Jo's choice like this after week 4.
1. Jordan/Luke
Not close to the above, but closer than the rest-
3. Robby
4. Chase

Litta  bestbud! , now if only we had one good sc like we did for RFL, although I didn't need it to know who Tim would pick. The Ben & Lauren storyboard is in there for a reason I feel, and it's all over Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

+10
rhondam
veg_out
aviej
kimberlyg
DMBFan
nd4reality
agentcurls
MiaHawk
Litta123
GuardianAngel
14 posters