SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:43 am

Thanks to all the Mods! I've been very cautious mself this season, whenever I try to click a thread, I must read the title twice to make sure I don't go into a wrong one. It's so much more fun to stay unspoiled, the season. Smiley

Back to the prediction, here is mine:
F1 - Jordan
F2 - Robby
F3 - Chase

But I still don't get why ABC is so pro Chase, his edit and the official Bachelorette FB page are so positive about Chase and always highlight him, maybe setting him up for next lead? question

Of course I want to be surprised and F1 Chase, he is such a catch!

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:37 am

peggy0221 wrote:Thanks to all the Mods! I've been very cautious mself this season, whenever I try to click a thread, I must read the title twice to make sure I don't go into a wrong one. It's so much more fun to stay unspoiled, the season. Smiley

Back to the prediction, here is mine:
F1 - Jordan
F2 - Robby
F3 - Chase

But I still don't get why ABC is so pro Chase, his edit and the official Bachelorette FB page are so positive about Chase and always highlight him, maybe setting him up for next lead? question

Of course I want to be surprised and F1 Chase, he is such a catch!
Me too! Especially if any words in the title are capitalized. Maybe next season, if it's possible and wouldn't be a pain in the butt for the mods, the titles of all spoiler threads could be black (assume it's easiest) and all the non spoiler threads could be a different colour?  Oh and I think this is a good time to thank you mods very much for these threads and the extra work to manage them!!  :Thanktwo 
Thank you LadyBug for doubling your work to bring all the SCs and previews over here too!! :sending flowers
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:13 am

That is a good suggestion Rhondam. 
I will suggest it. 
You are welcome. PINKHEART

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:23 am

I have been working on that for the last month, trying to get support to assist me. If you look at this link, you will see the titles in red, however once you're in the thread it's not red anymore. Or if you use "view new posts" you don't see the red at all. I want them to stay red at all times. Those are the issues I've presented to support. Due to real life I haven't revisited it yet, but I will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f148-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:48 am

It is tricky to stay in the correct threads! A few days ago I *thought* I hit *send* on a post I had written, but afterward I never saw it in any of the non-spoiler threads. So, Moderators, if you see a random post of mine about Team Robby that includes a video clip of the Simpsoms in the Spoiled Threads, just delete it. cantstopl Thanks much! rock
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:30 am

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 3806527698 Will do!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:55 am

I never saw it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50 pm

For me, just having the titles a different colour, would help me 100%. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:50 pm

Ok, calling it here...with 2 possible FRC and a few switcharoos... and after all is said and done and that final rose is given, I think this will be how it's played out.

F1 Luke
F2 Jordan
F3 Robby
F4 Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Here are my current predictions. As you can see, I'm holding steady with the finishing order. The musical selections which I've chosen are based on my opinion of the man's romantic energies and the previews for the next episode. Enjoy!

#4 Luke...kd lang - The air that I breathe  :girlfan

#3 Chase...Bon Jovi - Make a Memory  rose bud

#2 Jordan...Lady Gaga - Judas   :uptonogood  

#1 Robby..Ray Stevens - The Streak   :lookout  
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:07 pm

After doing screencaps of the HTDs' preview, who's Chase? He was notably absent. I don't see how he could possibly be F1 with so little screen time as of late. I do wonder why he keeps getting all those camera pans to him, though. What are TPTB trying to communicate? That he should have been JoJo's F1?

ATM, I see this ending two ways. One is the likely ending based on how we see JoJo chasing Jordan and the other is the wishful, hopeful ending.

My best guess is that JoJo picks Jordan. The puzzler for me is why is JoJo so emotionally distraught if Jordan is her F1? My only explanation is that because JoJo is sensitive, look at her tears in letting go guys like Derek or JT. Maybe she is so exhausted that her emotions get the best of her as she knows she has to let go of her F2, who she has emotionally invested in...and who invested in her. But what could this F2 have done that wasn't right? My best guess is that JoJo walks away with Jordan, but is broken up in letting Robby go. I think Mia is right in that her brothers help her see something unsavory.

My dream ending (well, after Chase, but he's toast) would be that Luke is F1. This will only happen if Jordan walks away next episode. Jordan would realize his mistake and then tries to win JoJo back. (Lost started me thinking this way.) My problem with this is who will the show pick for the next Bach after it's tainted both Jordan and Robby? Is that why Chase is getting the camera pans? Honestly, I think Luke is the only one perfectly positioned for the next Bach.

So this takes me back to Jordan is F1...which leaves me feeling meh!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:45 pm

^Unless... Luke decides to leave after the hometown realizing that their lifestyles are incompatible maybe? I am trying to rationalize why she would say that she's heartbroken. Is it that someone broke her heart when they left her? Or is she heartbroken because she had to release him? So, I think maybe why Chase is getting so many camera pans is because maybe something uncanny happened with Luke's exit which may not agree well with the viewing audience which would make them shift to wanting Chase as the next Bachelor? no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

+10
rhondam
veg_out
aviej
kimberlyg
DMBFan
nd4reality
agentcurls
MiaHawk
Litta123
GuardianAngel
14 posters