SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:12 pm

yes^

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:26 pm

^ My memory of Vienna and Courtney's edit:

Courtney was very aggressive in her pursuit of Ben and she did not care what the other women thought of her. I never believed that Courtney was all that into Ben, but she was using the F1 as a career springboard. This kind of matches up with how I see Jordan. (using F1 as a springboard for career) But Courtney played it aggressive and Jordan is playing it cool (different tactic to win over the opposite sex I think). I do think that the Courtney persona we saw on the show is pretty much the RL Courtney. I am not sure if TV Jordan and RL are a match at this point since I am unspoiled. I do think that Jordan was able to have relationships with the guys in the house, however. Even though a few have vocalized some red flags with him. I'm sure that every season there is tons of footage of guys saying not so complimentary things about each other. The question is why do they sometimes choose to show it? Maybe in Courtney's case, it was obvious she was using the show for her 15 minutes. Maybe it is the same with Jordan.

Vienna, I don't remember any specifics since it was so long ago. I just know she wasn't a very likable person to me or to the other contestants. Kind of whiny and fake. I'm not sure why she was edited so badly. Maybe because she just gave them so much material to work with and they decided to go with it all. Not sure if it was because they felt that Jake was the one looking for his 15 minutes. I don't think Jojo is looking for 15 minutes. But, again, maybe tptb feel strongly that Jordan is.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:54 pm

If JoJo is in it for her 15mins, then Jordan or Robby are her best bet in terms of being a "power couple". But if she actually wants to get married, then Luke or Chase are her best bets (sorry Mia). But I think that Luke's and Chase's lifestyles are too "normal" for JoJo. I think she wants a live life with an extra 'umph' and so Jordan or Robby would fit that mold best. I'm sure all of the the past bachelorettes would agree that Jordan isn't in her best interest and I hope that her family shares some honest light on that. I see her mom telling her to follow her heart, which is Jordan and her dad would be more objective and tell her to look at who brings more to the table in terms of emotional stability in a relationship so he may be more inclined to Luke or Chase. Her brothers, well, I think they'd get along best with either Jordan or Robby. But if they are going by who gives off, or shows the most affection to JoJo and that the feeling is reciprocated, it will be Luke and maybe then Robby.  Ben is a bit too much like Chase in terms of holding back on how he feels about JoJo so he may not be their preference (assuming that he gets to the MTP stage).
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Chase made a comment (edited to look as if it was pointed at Jordan) that he believes Jojo is looking for a real man, with a real job, in a real town. I do believe that that description fits Chase 100%.

Then we heard Luke say that he would be flexible to move for love. Yet, if he really is trying to begin a music career, his job would possibly keep him from being settled in one location, if it meant traveling for work/gigs. I'm not sure that Jojo wants that. I think she wants a spouse who will be home with her full time. I think this is one of the reasons she lets him go. (Sorry, Lost!)

WTH is Jordan's job? Does he even have a job? We heard him say that he has aspirations for broadcasting but IIRC he doesn't actually have a job in broadcasting. Someone here said he sells exercise equipment??? CMIIW.
So, where exactly is his home? Would he move to Jojo or Jojo move to him? Would he travel for this braodcast gig? Too many unknowns.

Robby has a BS degree and does sales for a pool company? And Robby is getting a graduate degree in some sort of business field. Sounds like the type of background that could work in Anytown, USA.

So, as far as real man, in real job, in real hometown...either Chase or Robby would be best fit, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:36 pm

veg_out wrote:I think that Chase is her F1 by some strange turn of events. It fits with her overcoming her obstacle. Jordan is her F1 only if there's some type of strange redemption story at work.

JMO. More later.

Be still my heart! Oh, veg, from your keyboard to God's ears...

I look forward to hearing what you have to say on this! beatingheart

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:45 am

Next week is Hometowns! Yay! I love HTDs and seeing the families! One of my favorite weeks of the season.

In honor of HTDs, I'm going all Taylor Swift for the songs with this week's predictions list. Enjoy!

#4 Luke...Taylor Swift - Crazier

#3 Chase...Taylor Swift - Untouchable

#2 Jordan...Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

And in honor of Jojo's obsession with Robby's ex-girlfriend, I offer up this anthem. He's Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together with her, Jojo, like ever!!!
#1 Robby...Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:25 pm

I have not read all posts in this thread, so sorry if this seems to come out of left field . . .

SCs seemed to lead us to believe F2 are Jordan and Robby, but this is weird to me because of her F4 there has been "drama" with both of them, yet Luke and Chase are portrayed as normal guys.  I am sure they have pasts but nothing has been mentioned of them. Have they brought attention to Jordan and Robby because they are F2 or have they done it to throw us off, all the while someone else is her F1 (???)  

I don't see both guys that have drama being her F2.  It would be a different approach from seasons past when there is usually one person the lead is really physically attracted to (who usually ends up F2) and then the one they are completely in love with that went through the season basically low-key.  To me that says Luke or Chase are in her F2; whether they are JoJo's choice for her F1 I am not sure.  I just don't picture both dynamic personalities of Jordan and Robby in the F2.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:10 am

Monday night we have our Fantasy Dates!!! Who's excited? I'm excited!  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 2616547277 🐘

(You know what else I'm excited about? The Vomit Emoji is back!!! THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 7 1838857674  That's one of my favorites! :yes: )

But before I can move on to my predictions for the FDs, I must predict with a heavy beatingheart that Luke will be departing at the start of the episode as our F4 guy. Here is a song for our sexy cowboy!

F4 Luke...Rascal Flatts' "Here Comes Goodbye"  :tissuebox :Bubba:

Alright, alright, alright! Fantasy Date Prediction time! I know, I know. I sound like a broken record with my predictions. But, this week I'm a broken record (or 3 broken records to be exact) from the 70's!!!  cheerleader Who doesn't like 70's music?!  partytime

F3 Chase...From 1977, Dan Hill's  "Sometimes When We Touch"  console  

F2 Jordan...From 1977, Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights"  giggling

F1 Robby...From 1976, Starland Vocal Band's "Afternoon Delight"  :yes:  :girlfan   laughlaughlaugh
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 pm

Alright, alright, alright! The final week of predictions. Come and post what you think is going happen tomorrow night. All opinions welcome.

F2---Jordan---Fleetwood Mac's "Go Your Own Way" 

F1---My one and only Spumoni Robby---Queen's "I was born to love you"

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

+10
rhondam
veg_out
aviej
kimberlyg
DMBFan
nd4reality
agentcurls
MiaHawk
Litta123
GuardianAngel
14 posters