SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:09 pm

Wait just one minute.....i do think the pitbull brothers discovered something unsavory, but NOT about my Spumoni! About Jordan! Nothing unsavory about my Spumoni, nope, i cannot fathom that. Spumoni is savory and sweet! :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:59 am

(F4) Luke - JoJo cuts him lose to spare F1's feelings; getting next lead set-up
(F3) Chase - Falling behind Robby and Jordan in expressing his feelings
(F2) Robby - Doesn't catch up to Jordan 
(F1) Jordan 

Let's talk about JoJo's edit: 
Feeling doubt (Is she sending the wrong people home? Is this really going to work for her? Does she know what she's doing?)
Not trusting her own instincts
Thinking her significant other is going to be just as "hot" 20 years from now
Disregarding fear about Jordan (apologizing to him for bringing up the ex-GF conversation..a contrast in how she reacts to Robby ex-GF rumors?) 
Bad boy vs. good guy theme 
Will she follow her old pattern of loving a guy who can't offer the same love in return? Or will she break the pattern? 
"Will she find what Ben and Lauren have" theme? 
Walking into the BA show by herself after the Wells departure

If there is an alternate ending than above, she overcame her obstacle(s)^^^

If Jordan is F1....her edit is saying she followed her same pattern, that tptb think they are a fun couple but it might not last very long and that there will be some trouble brewing ahead. It's a cautionary tale.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:50 am

I loved your analysis, AC. Very insightful! Right now, I'm not having a lot of hope that JoJo overcomes...but most were probably thinking, about this time in the season, that it was a slam dunk for Brooks. So just maybe...but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 am

You know I have to wonder, how much of Jordan's front runner status is attributed to her  knowing of him prior to the show. Luke and Chase even brought it up. Had she no clue of who Jordan was, would she have fallen that fast with just the first impression that she saw of him in the show? I think he would still have been a front runner because he's good-looking and clearly charming. But would her feelings have developed so fast for him? Jordan had an unfair advantage, IMO from the beginning. She had already conceptualized what he would be like and what she saw in person she just built on that initial conceptualization. At the dinner table she spoke about meeting his "whole" family. Like, clearly she was referring to Aaron. And you saw the disappointment in her when she learned that his brother Aaron wouldn't be there. So how much is she enamored by Jordan because of his lifestyle, status? I'm not saying that JoJo is shallow by any means. But having a preconceived idea of someone prior to the show is going to shape, either positively or negatively your interaction with them on the show. As AC mentioned, what is it ok for Jordan to not have to justify his past with his ex-gf, but she's pounding on Robby to do the same? She is ignoring the red flags. Not because you have fallen for him does it mean it's ok to ignore tell tale signs. So if she chooses Jordan and more shady things about his past are brought up, is she going to ignore those? What if in their current relationship things occur, is she going to ignore that as well? This is not going to end well for her and Jordan. I hope she enjoys her hot, short summer romance to the fullest.

With Chase on the other hand (I just had to bring him up Embarressed! ) we see JoJo expressing to him that he's not giving her what she needs to feel loved. And we see Chase, go out of his comfort zone to give JoJo what she desires, because in a REAL relationship, it's about give and take. Their relationship among the F4 may be the slowest, but I think their foundation is the most solid upon which to build a lifetime of happiness.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:31 pm

^^It was interesting to me the other night that Tracy McMillan tweeted that she thought Chase would make a really good partner for JoJo. FYI, she watches the show unspoiled and she is a relationship expert (supposedly). Tracy was Jenna's matchmaker on RFL (and Jenna's now married to Tim). FWIW, she is acquainted with JoJo because Ben Patton was also a part of RFL. Lost, Tracy also had nice things to say about Luke. She seems to see red flags (don't we all????) with Jordan.

The curious thing to me is that JoJo hasn't seemed too defensive of Jordan in her blogs, but I haven't seen the latest. Either she is such a people-pleaser that she is afraid to ruffle TPTB's feathers or she doesn't care. If she is with Jordan and truly happy, one would think from her loyal nature that there would be some sideways reflection of unhappiness with his edit. Maybe there is, but because I'm staying away from this topic on the internet, I could be missing it. Something to ponder...

FYI, for the next week or so, my presence here will be sporadic. We have a family vacation planned and I'm going to focus on that. I'll miss HTDs in real time, so hopefully I can catch it on-demand. Enjoy guys and I'll check in if the situation allows.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*  - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:02 pm

Aviej, very good contrast between how Jordan's ex-gf and Robby's ex-gf conversations are being edited and aired. This is how I see it.

With Jordan, Jojo seems to be concerned that the ex-gf said he wasn't a very attentive or loyal boyfriend (not giving her enough attention/priority and his possible cheating). This brings up 2 concerns: 1) Is he ready to be in a committed relationship now? and 2) Can she trust him? Jordan attempted to blame his inattentiveness on the stress he was under from his football career. He admitted that when he was unhappy or stressed about football, the ex-gf took the brunt of that and it was a roller coaster of a relationship. Jojo herself used the term roller coaster relationship to describe her ex Chad. So, does she empathize with Jordan because of this and give him the benefit of the doubt? Or does she equate Jordan to her ex Chad and see it as a red flag/possible character flaw? The ex-gf told Jojo that she had concerns that Jordan could not be trusted or that he may have cheated. While Jordan said he never cheated, we see that Jojo immediately had doubts and said "I wish I could read your mind". I took this to mean that she did not fully think that she and Jordan were necessarily on the same page about what cheating actually is. Then we hear Jordan say "no physical cheating" but admits that he probably shouldn't have been enjoying the company of other women on certain social occasions. Aka, he was flirting with other women, at the very minimum. Again, we hear Jojo voice a concern about whether or not she could trust Jordan when she says "I don't want that to ever happen to me". These concerns about about Jordan's character (can he be trusted), his values (will he make a relationship a priority), and his interpersonal skills (how will he handle communication and expectations with a life partner) going forward.

With Robby, Jojo seems to be concerned about the fact that Robby ended a 3+ year relationship in December which was only a few months before the show was cast and the season began. (I am not going to address the teasing of Robby by JT regarding having a wandering eye, because I do believe they were all a bit tipsy and JT was just joking around. While they showed Robby getting annoyed by it, they never showed Jojo questioning Robby or showing concern over it. I think it is a non-issue, and I actually believe that JT probably fessed up and said that he was simply giving Robby a hard time. The only reason they edited the way that they did, was just to try to kick up some dirt onto Robby's relatively squeaky clean edit.)

Jojo wants to know why Robby's previous relationship ended and seems concerned that Robby may not be ready to get engaged at the end of this season so soon off of a break up. Robby told her that there were things about his ex-gf that were negatives, in particular the fact that she did not include Robby in her family's life. In contrast, Robby says he is very much a family man, his own family recognized these deficits before he did, but that eventually he came to realize that even as years passed, he was not being included or integrated into her family. Eventually this lead to some big blow up and the relationship ended on quite a sour note. In the previews, I think we are seeing Jojo's continued concerns that Robby may not be fully over his ex-gf and/or that he only broke up with the ex-gf for the adventure of going on this season.

Robby has been nothing but direct and open with Jojo with regards to his prior relationship. At SD dinner, he brought up the topic and included it in the list of life changes he seems proud to have made since the death of his good friend. During that conversation he said it was a 3.5 year relationship that he was continuously questioning. Then, when Jojo asked him this week for more details, he said it was a 3+ year relationship, why they were incompatible, and that they broke up in December. He didn't hide the facts. He told her as much as gentlemanly possible without throwing the ex-gf under the bus, with direct answers and confidence n his answers. He didn't blame anyone or anything on his slowness to realize that the ex-gf wasn't the one for him. He had the guidance of his family, which he took to heart, and over time came to his own conclusions about what he valued in a relationship and that he wasn't getting it. He emphatically that his relationship is over and he has no desire to return to her. He has already expressed that he loves Jojo, this being engaged and married is awesome, and would love to put a ring on her finger at the end of this (fountain wish). She is, however, asking him to reiterate all of these things by bringing up the ex-gf again in conversations. We will see it more on HTDs as well.

Past relationships seem to be something that she likes to analyze with all of the men. What will she learn about Robby from all of these conversations? She will hear more about his family's values and how he wants a family of his own. She will probably (in FD off-air time) hear more about the ex-gf and why they did not match up for the long haul. And she should have her fears that Robby may not be ready to make a commitment eased. She will probably hear lots more words of affirmation from him along the way, through all of these questions and answers. Won't all of those things impress her even more? Won't she see and hear all of the things that she is looking for? I think, yes!

On Jordan's HTD she will see a family fractured from...? IDK. From lack of communication skills? Lack of acceptance of someone's differences? Insecurities from feeling of inadequancy? I don't think that those things - which can been seen as either character flaws or lack of life skills - are going to be things she wants to see or hear. Are those things that she is looking for? I think, no!

So, if Jojo thinks there is something rotten that needs to be sniffed out on these HTDs, let her have at it. All she is going to find is that Robby is the total package from a loving and accepting family. And Jordan and his family life are much more complicated and less perfect than she ever imagined. In many ways, I say: Bring it, Jojo! Ask away! Ask the mamas and the papas, the brother and the sisters. Ask them all. Get as much information as humanly possible. It can only help her in the end to make the right choice.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Re: Jordan's edit 

Either he isn't the true F1 after all -OR-
Tptb don't like the prognosis of this relationship post-show and that this season has been a big foreshadowing of what might take place in the future. His edit is kind of up there with Courtney and Vienna.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:57 pm

I think that Chase is her F1 by some strange turn of events. It fits with her overcoming her obstacle. Jordan is her F1 only if there's some type of strange redemption story at work.

JMO. More later.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:05 pm

agentcurls wrote:Re: Jordan's edit 

Tptb don't like the prognosis of this relationship post-show and that this season has been a big foreshadowing of what might take place in the future. His edit is kind of up there with Courtney and Vienna.

Do you remember how long Jake and Vienna lasted? Or Ben and Courtney?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 pm

veg_out wrote:I think that Chase is her F1 by some strange turn of events. It fits with her overcoming her obstacle. Jordan is her F1 only if there's some type of strange redemption story at work.

JMO. More later.
I'm kind of with you veg! Jordan doesn't seem to solve JoJo's obstacles....that coupled with Jorjo appearing like a slam dunk before HTDs has me questioning the outcome. It seems too soon to be riding off into the sunset. Unless there is a spin and that could be Jordan's big redemption and his starting to lose confidence that casts a doubt before the finale. Or maybe JoJo's love obstacle simply isn't solved this time around and that's why Jordan's edit is such.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

7-12 month range? But probably sooner and pretended longer.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:11 pm

agentcurls wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

7-12 month range? But probably sooner and pretended longer.

Would that ^ equate to a break-up about 5-9 months after the ATFR?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - F1-2-3 Predictions - *SLEUTHING*

+10
rhondam
veg_out
aviej
kimberlyg
DMBFan
nd4reality
agentcurls
MiaHawk
Litta123
GuardianAngel
14 posters