SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:58 am

Oh just shut up Keira. You would have used the white Rose if you had it
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:00 am

Oh wow! They showed a clip of girls in limo when arriving and Nikki was setting next to Faith so they must have been in the same limo?

If Nikki was truly the first girl out the limo (and not just edited that way) then I wonder if Faith's limo entrance was edited to seem to be later?

Hmm... question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:00 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my god she barracks for Collingwood. Yuckkkkkkk.
Very bad, no one should barrack for Collingwood  :yes:

And I hope that we can stop talking about her having a child soon, I don't think that Snez banged on about it so much.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:Oh for gods sake. Give Kiera her single date and get her the hell out of there
cantstopl cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698

That Cinderella date is probably going to be a nightmare for poor Richie
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh wow! They showed a clip of girls in limo when arriving and Nikki was setting next to Faith so they must have been in the same limo?

If Nikki was truly the first girl out the limo (and not just edited that way) then I wonder if Faith's limo entrance was edited to seem to be later?

Hmm... question

Saw that too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 am

Alex going on and on about her having a child

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:03 am

Hahaha, Alex stands her ground against Keira
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:04 am

I feel like Alex is acting... anyone else feel this?

She seems to be saying the right things and things Richie likes but I don't buy it

Something off I don't know... with Kiki I like her more than pre-season sleuthing and with Alex I am not liking her as much
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 am

Kiera and Alex going at it

Kiera is super annoying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:05 am

LOL, watching with my husband who is only half watching, he says at the end of Alex and Keira's stand off that Keira is terrible
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like Alex is acting... anyone else feel this?

She seems to be saying the right things and things Richie likes but I don't buy it

Something off I don't know... with Kiki I like her more than pre-season sleuthing and with Alex I am not liking her as much

Yup. Acting. She's as competitive as Kiera. Just portraying it differently. I just see Ali. Slightly not quite something right about her. Not her but her presence.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I feel like Alex is acting... anyone else feel this?

I'm not sure. I liked her limo exit, but I feel like she is harping on the child thing a lot, much more than Snez. I think I will need to see more of her to know. But she is opposed to Keira at the moment, so for that I must be on her side!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha