SELECT CONTENT

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 2 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by JBF Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

fijibeachbum wrote:Best JP "what do you think?" look

OH WE HAVE TO ADD his classic Fiji lines of "What? Don’t tell me. Wait. Who? What are you talking about? I’m confused. Please explain."

Other fun clips...

JP: We got to talk.
Ash: Oh no… am I in trouble?

The Demolition of the entertainment center...

JP: Now, I’m gonna get all shy.
Ash: Nooo, don’t get shy.
JP: Are you getting wet?
Ash: A little bit. It’s OK
JP: You’ll have to come closer, a little closer

Ash: We have music! Look.
JP: Seriously?
Ash: Er… It’s an erhu!
JP: I know what it is.
Ash: Do you know what it is?
JP: Noooo

Ash jerking JP on wedding shoot: Be happy!
JP (gushing): I am!
Ash: Smile!
JP: I was smiling! That’s all I do!

Ilene: Can I offer anyone more lasagna?
JP: That’s more carbs than I’ve had in six weeks.
Ilene: You have- you are sunburn.
Ash: You are really red.
JP: It’s really hot in here. (I’ll turn on the air conditioning…)
Ash: Are you shy?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 2 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by JBF Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:24 pm

Obviously I have no clue what this thread is about, but just for fun...

More quotes that can be edited, voted on or dumped any which way you wish...

(Ep #1)
JP: I have no props. I have nothing. Just myself and my smile.

Ash: I promise not to call you cupcake if you promise to call me cupcake.

(Ep #2)
JP: I cannot believe you left the 1 on 1 date up to a coin toss!
Ash: I couldn’t decide. No…

Ash (PI): I’m not one to lean in for a kiss but for some reason I wanted to kiss JP tonight.
Ash: I’m glad you flipped it.
JP: I’m really glad I flipped it.

(Ep #3)
JP: I had an unbelievable time and I’m flying! It was an absolutely unbelievable night!
Followed by the "dubbed" snoring scene used in Men Tell All...

(Ep #4)... painting scenes
Ash: Am I doing OK?
JP: You’re a pro.
Ash: Yeah?
JP: Yeah…

Ash to JP, Mickey and William: You guys are, like, hard core about it.
JP: We’re here to work.
Ash: No messing around…
Mickey: We want to finish it.
Ash: No flirting? Nothing?
JP: No. This isn’t a time for flirting. We’ll flirt later.

Ash (PI) Kissing JP is magical. The best kisses I’ve had here yet by far. JP is one sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Ummm
JP: We could just do this the rest of the night.
Ash: Let’s do it.

(Ep #5)... mind you, I was "reading" all of the Freudianisms here...
Ash: You are so cute.
JP: Thanks. You look beautiful by the way.
Ash: Thank you, so do you.
JP: Thanks. You know, when you came to pick up Ben for your date, like… that was the first time it stung a little bit and I know it’s gonna get harder. I mean, that’s just the nature of the beast… but I’m strong enough. I can handle it.

(Ep #6)
Ashley throws out her bosom (practically) to JP when she says: I feel everything is out there!
followed by Peak Tram voice-over...
JP: Tonight was incredible. I’m now more emotionally attached to her than I’ve ever been. Things are perfect. Things are perfect. She and I are on the right track. I’m completely blown away by how I’m feeling. Crazy about her. Tonight is so perfect. I don’t want it to end… and I don’t think she wants it to end.

(Ep #7: Taiwan)
JP: Coming off Hong Kong, that was, like, probably the most unbelievable night ever
Ash: It was a little wild.
JP: But it was amazing!

JP: So Lucas steps out in this gold thing. It looked like a dress up to his neck… and then Ames looks like the offspring of an ostrich and Elton John. (voice-over) So I’m thinking mine’s got to be the worst one in there.
Lucas waiting for Jordan to come out: C’mon Pete.
JP (unseen): It’s a little small.
Lucas: Yours better be bad
Ames seeing the tux: OMG
Lucas: What’s up with that, man?
JP: The pants are long and the jacket’s too tight if that makes you feel any better. (Lucas rolls his eyes while Ames looks at him surprised.) Sorry.
Lucas PI: You know, JP has been pouting quite a bit about Ben not coming home. He wouldn’t talk. He was just cranky. He was moody. He comes out. His whole attitude changes when he gets that tuxedo on.
Lucas to the others: Uh… group dates suck.
JP: Well, they’re not so bad.

(Ep #8 )
Ash: Oh my goodness! Who do you think is gonna fall first? Listen, if you fall, it is not going to be sexy. I’m probably gonna fall before you do.

Ash: That was a cute fall!

The Mullet Picture

(Ep #9)
Ashley: Do you wanna live in New York or Fiji?
JP: Let’s say we split it 50-50. Although six months here… I could get used to it.

JP: I still need to know how she feels about me... (cue clip of Ash emerging in her "long shirt")

(Ep #10)
Oh heck... take your pick...

Ashley: So, did you ever think that it would end like this?
JP: You walked in the first rose ceremony and you were, like, “My husband is definitely in this room” and I was, like, what the f*** is she talking about?
Ash: And it’s you!
JP: And it’s me.

This would be a great voice-over to each make-out session clip...
JP: We’ve been to Phuket. We’ve been to Chaing Muy. We’ve been to Hong Kong… We’ve been to Taipei. We’ve been to Roslyn. We’ve now been to Fiji… several islands. What’s next?
Ash: My Bed
JP to viewers: Bye

MY FAVORITE BODY LANGUAGE MOMENT:
ONLY IF YOU WERE DOING SOME KIND OF VIDEO

The Famous "How To Stop Her From Being Soooooo Frisky On Camera" Moment: his electro-cranium "channeling" of her to stop rubbing his leg by opening up his hand in the final 55 seconds or so of this interview (if this is even possible to copy):

cupcakes wrote:

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Thanks, JBF!
Ash (PI) Kissing JP is magical. The best kisses I’ve had here yet by far. JP is one sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Ummm
JP: We could just do this the rest of the night.
Ash: Let’s do it.

I noticed in the FRC montage that TPTB gave us a new scene from the rain makeout session. I wonder just how long those 2 were at it on that beach? :giggle:

Love that interview too, JBF! The best part? That was the real deal; there was no editing that out! :awesome:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by superfangirl Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:41 am

JBF you are a maniac!! There are no words for that scene and yet you still found some! It was epic! Out of all the things he could have done to stop her constant crotch diving that mind-meld was beyond cool.

superfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

superfangirl wrote:JBF you are a maniac!! There are no words for that scene and yet you still found some! It was epic! Out of all the things he could have done to stop her constant crotch diving that mind-meld was beyond cool.
:what: rofl
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by superfangirl Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 am

Someone has got to take that clip and add some sexy background music 8)

Better yet take all af the hot clips from Jordash in sloooow motion and set them to music!!! :yes:

superfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:02 am

superfangirl wrote:Someone has got to take that clip and add some sexy background music 8)

Better yet take all af the hot clips from Jordash in sloooow motion and set them to music!!! :yes:

Love your ideas! That would be so freaking hot! firework :fanningfan

And if I haven't said so already, :smileywelcome: !
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by superfangirl Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 am

Thanks for the welcome. I followed a San video back to this site and I can't stop coming back!
I am grateful to all of you who have made this Superfangirl so happy! yes

superfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 am

Welcome1 superfangirl!!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:42 am

"We haven't really had the chance to experience things much out in the open yet, but if it's as good as it's been in secret, in secrecy, I think it's gonna be FINE!"

Ain't we all "beasties" because of them? I mean... they make me completely speechless!

Maybe Jordan's hand actually is mightier than his leg? That open hand of his must be real turn-on for her. Don't get me started on the blue bikini/Ryanesque yellow shirt sit-down scene in the finale, where she keeps stroking each of his fingers one by one...

Here's a "comparison" video with Prince Willie rubbing his own hands constantly since neither his hand nor his leg is getting the Royal Treatment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XHKFRX_S7Y
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:49 am

I can only GUESS what Lucas15 would add to this conversation...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:49 am

I can only GUESS what Lucas15 would add to this conversation...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

+25
ironcat
Alanna
Prettybeaches
jurystillout
Chacharo