SELECT CONTENT

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 4 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by JBF Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

I also want to point out that Ashley is VERY confident in proving to the public that they will make it as a couple. Many interviews question IF they can make it aka Trista-Ryan, given the very bad track record of this franchise. The support here is still important in this regard. Entertainment Weekly even published a comedy joke on TV about this being a six month breakup. Then we have the tabloids...

Also this situation is very much the opposite of Bremily.

At least Boo will not be psychologically disturbed by all of this attention.

Actually, we haven't considered a canine version of this video yet... that would be hysterical, especially with JP's reluctance to baby-talk:

ETA: Sorry, completely off topic here - didn't even realize what thread I was in. I didn't want JBF to miss the canine version of the bach. Back to your regularly scheduled thread. Embarassed
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 4 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by superfangirl Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 pm

I for one think it's "creepy" to troll on sites and make peple feel bad for no reason.

Brush off the haters JashFans! There is always going to be a Bently :vomit: in the bunch when you are on your way to your own real life fairytale! People hate what they can't feel or expresss and its important that with all that is negative these days that good people come together and celebrate happiness, love and joy.

Keep Your Head up! yes

superfangirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Chacharo wrote:
JBF wrote:
Actually, we haven't considered a canine version of this video yet... that would be hysterical, especially with JP's reluctance to baby-talk:

Did you miss the canine version? I think it's been renamed. If I remember correctly, it used to have Bachelor in the title.

ETA: Sorry, completely off topic here - didn't even realize what thread I was in. I didn't want JBF to miss the canine version of the bach. Back to your regularly scheduled thread. Embarassed

There was a Bachelor version. I think this one is based on the Next Model show! :yes:

superfangirl wrote:I for one think it's "creepy" to troll on sites and make peple feel bad for no reason.

Brush off the haters JashFans! There is always going to be a Bently :vomit: in the bunch when you are on your way to your own real life fairytale! People hate what they can't feel or expresss and its important that with all that is negative these days that good people come together and celebrate happiness, love and joy.

Keep Your Head up! yes

Good Post

Last edited by atem on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:24 pm

superfangirl wrote:I for one think it's "creepy" to troll on sites and make peple feel bad for no reason.

Keep Your Head up! yes
word rock :Welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:25 pm

jlccaz wrote:See my comments in tweet thread. Is there any reason to think this couple wants this sort of attention. A number of (successful) couples have found it to be some combination between Creepy and Ridiculous. Maybe Ashley Spivey could politely inquire.

Look at it this way. Pick your favorite couple in your real/actual life ... cousin, friend, sibling, whomever. Knowing them as well as you do, what on earth would they do with the obsessive memorabilia project. No one would decorate their home with it. It's just freakin' weird. There I said it. Feel better now.

Andy Baldwin is still being stalked by fans of that version of the Greatest Love Story Ever Told, who obsessively expect him to reunite with Tessa ... who in no small part was freaked out/weirded out by the obsessive attention.

Classless.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
jlccaz wrote:See my comments in tweet thread. Is there any reason to think this couple wants this sort of attention. A number of (successful) couples have found it to be some combination between Creepy and Ridiculous. Maybe Ashley Spivey could politely inquire.

Look at it this way. Pick your favorite couple in your real/actual life ... cousin, friend, sibling, whomever. Knowing them as well as you do, what on earth would they do with the obsessive memorabilia project. No one would decorate their home with it. It's just freakin' weird. There I said it. Feel better now.

Andy Baldwin is still being stalked by fans of that version of the Greatest Love Story Ever Told, who obsessively expect him to reunite with Tessa ... who in no small part was freaked out/weirded out by the obsessive attention.

Classless.
Also tactless.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone!!!

I found a video that might encourage all of you. As many of you know that Ali had recent problems with her knee. Here is a thank you from her about things that her fans sent to her... :D

Here is a one about Roberto's office. There is also a chat about something that a fan made and sent to them that was on Roberto's shelf in his office. I think a really neat idea.. :D

I think anything that you all come up with will be great!!!

Last edited by jurystillout on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 4 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Thanks for all the support everyone, it means a lot after reading that post. In no way did we want Ashley or JP to think of this as creepy or stalkerish or any of that. It was just a little fan project that shows our support for them.

It just caught us off guard to see something like and we weren't expecting that type of feedback at all. Anyways, we're over it now and we just wanted to thank you guys for all the ideas and positive messages. It means the world to us. yes

I am glad that you and Diana have moved on from this cruel attack. Don't let the thoughts of one person get you down. Love you both!! Let me know what else I can do to help you both out. blowkiss

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Prettybeaches Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Keep your head up gals. Don't let this get to you. I hope you continue doing this project because it's a really cool idea and there's no doubt that Jash would love it and be appreciative of it. We are here for you guys and if you need anything we are just PM away. Smiley

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 4 77ubt
Prettybeaches
Prettybeaches

Female Posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

+25
ironcat
Alanna
Prettybeaches
jurystillout
Chacharo