SELECT CONTENT

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 am

superfangirl wrote:Thanks for the welcome. I followed a San video back to this site and I can't stop coming back!
I am grateful to all of you who have made this Superfangirl so happy! JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 3792326465

We love having you here. JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 4007783940
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by Love_Me Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Hi everyone!

Diana and I have decided to start a fan project for the cupcake couple and we can't do it without your help. We have asked our followers on Twitter for help, but we didn't to leave you guys out. We need categories.. like best kiss, best date, etc. Anything you can come up with, just post it and we'll decide on which ones to use.

More details to come about this, but for now we just need your help with the categories. JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 4219981604

This was a very sweet gesture. Ashley and JP have very thoughtful fans. JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 3 550657593
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:12 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Thanks, JBF!
Ash (PI) Kissing JP is magical. The best kisses I’ve had here yet by far. JP is one sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Ummm
JP: We could just do this the rest of the night.
Ash: Let’s do it.

I noticed in the FRC montage that TPTB gave us a new scene from the rain makeout session. I wonder just how long those 2 were at it on that beach? :giggle:

Love that interview too, JBF! The best part? That was the real deal; there was no editing that out! :awesome:

You know it had to be a long time. Even Ben C was begging for him to bring her back. :awesome:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

See my comments in tweet thread. Is there any reason to think this couple wants this sort of attention. A number of (successful) couples have found it to be some combination between Creepy and Ridiculous. Maybe Ashley Spivey could politely inquire.

Look at it this way. Pick your favorite couple in your real/actual life ... cousin, friend, sibling, whomever. Knowing them as well as you do, what on earth would they do with the obsessive memorabilia project. No one would decorate their home with it. It's just freakin' weird. There I said it. Feel better now.

Andy Baldwin is still being stalked by fans of that version of the Greatest Love Story Ever Told, who obsessively expect him to reunite with Tessa ... who in no small part was freaked out/weirded out by the obsessive attention.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Wow, I really torn up right now. This project was just about showing JP and Ashley how much support there was for them. It was my idea and so was the fanvoting to be apart of the scrapbook we were going to make them but hearing stuff like that makes me think if what we're doing is right and I am actually crying because it was all my idea so basically you're calling me a freak when you don't even know me.

Whatever.. I don't know what is up with our project but who knows if it's even happing now, Susan and I have a lot to talk about. We never want to make Ashley or JP uncomforable or weirded out so if that is what this project would do, than maybe we won't do it.

We have a lot to think about but I appricate the postive comments we have gotten and as for the negative, them too. Thank you for being honest even if it hurt.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:41 pm

jlccaz wrote:See my comments in tweet thread. Is there any reason to think this couple wants this sort of attention. A number of (successful) couples have found it to be some combination between Creepy and Ridiculous. Maybe Ashley Spivey could politely inquire.

Look at it this way. Pick your favorite couple in your real/actual life ... cousin, friend, sibling, whomever. Knowing them as well as you do, what on earth would they do with the obsessive memorabilia project. No one would decorate their home with it. It's just freakin' weird. There I said it. Feel better now.

Andy Baldwin is still being stalked by fans of that version of the Greatest Love Story Ever Told, who obsessively expect him to reunite with Tessa ... who in no small part was freaked out/weirded out by the obsessive attention.
Wow, just wow, I'm lost for words on the harshness of this one. 🇳🇴 Love you, Diana and Susan, don't be upset, it was a sweet gesture.

ETA. Some Ben fans need to get over it. JP and Ashley love each other and will last, never was Ben ever.

Last edited by Gina on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 pm

I know! Some people are just plain mean! Geez!

There is nothing wrong with what Jashfans was planning.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Diana wrote:Wow, I really torn up right now. This project was just about showing JP and Ashley how much support there was for them. It was my idea and so was the fanvoting to be apart of the scrapbook we were going to make them but hearing stuff like that makes me think if what we're doing is right and I am actually crying because it was all my idea so basically you're calling me a freak when you don't even know me.

Whatever.. I don't know what is up with our project but who knows if it's even happing now, Susan and I have a lot to talk about. We never want to make Ashley or JP uncomforable or weirded out so if that is what this project would do, than maybe we won't do it.

We have a lot to think about but I appricate the postive comments we have gotten and as for the negative, them too. Thank you for being honest even if it hurt.

I thought it was a cute idea and very thoughtful of you. I'm sorry the negative comments made you cry. I'm sure JP and Ashley would appreciate their fans supporting them, especially with all the negativity that surrounded this past season. Don't feel bad about it. :hug:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

atem wrote:I know! Some people are just plain mean! Geez!

There is nothing wrong with what Jashfans was planning.
It's called being gracious and saying something in a nice way. I hate rude, insensitive people and it's just sad that anyone would say those comments about Jash fans. Diana and Susan did nothing wrong. Fans sent gifts, and still do, to Ali and Roberto and Aliberto loved it and made vids thanking their fans. I wish all the negativity on here would just go away, go find somewhere else to bitch about everything.

ETA Now, there I said it, feel better. (see it works both ways)

Last edited by Gina on Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:52 pm

It is all harmless fun. No need to get stressed out. Folks here are only stalking them from a-far... like any other celebrity couple. Also keeps the masses distracted enough so Bentley will get fewer death threats.

As long as we don't do the Masked Jeff "thang"... and enter their bathroom unannounced. LOL!

Also nothing wrong with questioning "how much" is done either. At least you are addressing the possibility of going "too far", jlccaz. Then again, Jordash EXPECT people to follow them for a little while until Vienna and Kasey replace them as the new Power Couple. (I say that tongue-in-cheek though. Now THAT couple would EAT UP anything we give them!)

My guess is that they would appreciate any support as long as it is positive. So a scrap-book or video would be perfectly fine... even if it just something done on youtube for them to just watch for some laughs.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

As JBF said, "it's all harmless fun". I think it's totally fine to continue our admiration of JP/Ash through these boards, videos and gifts for the couple (which I think is greatly appreciated!). If fans start to follow/stalk them at work, outside their offices or homes, then I think it's a problem!

With all the social networking done today, following our favorite TV/film personalities is becoming a common practice. Although I love to hear how JP and Ash are doing I wouldn't classify myself as an obsessed, lunatic fan.

BTW, congrats to Diana and Susan for undertaking such a thoughtful idea. Don't let others get you down!

philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 pm

It's only one person that can make some really kind people here feel so bad, breaks my heart.

Anyway, I look forward to what the Jashfans create!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

+25
ironcat
Alanna
Prettybeaches
jurystillout
Chacharo