SELECT CONTENT

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 6 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm

OK this has gotten me too upset...

I'm gonna calm down by working on the life size statue of JP and Ashley I'm sculpting out of poutine...

Back to top Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 6 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by chaslom4 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm

well as an avid scrapbooker who's income partly comes from making scrapbooks for other people, I will totally own up to being weird! giggling Susan and Diana, I think what you are doing is awesome and will be really appreciated by JP and Ashley. The whole point of scrapbooks to have something that you can look back at years from now and remember all those cherished memories. I say go for it, have fun with it, and I personally can't wait to see what you come up with! :thismuch:
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

RichLP wrote:OK this has gotten me too upset...

I'm gonna calm down by working on the life size statue of JP and Ashley I'm sculpting out of poutine...

:Spitoutdrink: :giggle:

Make sure you're not spending more than an hour a day working on that thing, cuz that could be considered, you know....obsessive. :awesome:

Last edited by mnmhughes on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

You win, Rich, mine are made of clay, but may last forever, whereas yours may be eaten by a dog. :laughingoutlou
And explain why you are not at the Miami airport, you give stalking a bad name, get with it. :halo:

Last edited by Gina on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Rich, can you share with us which parts you will be sculpting out of cheese curds, or is it a secret? rotfl

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Which scene from the show will you be using? Phuket on the beach in the rain, HK at the peak or on the train, the wedding attire in Taiwan, roller skaking in Roslyn, the fantasy suite in Fiji, or the proposal in Fiji.

On second thought it's not which one you are going to use for your statue, but how many you are going to create. I say you go for all 7 and make it the Stonehenge for Jash!

Last edited by GrahamGal on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

You win, Rich, mine are made of clay, but may last forever, whereas yours may be eaten by a dog? :laughingoutlou
And explain why you are not at the Miami airport, you give stalking a bad name, get with it. :halo:

Somebody has to be here at the Stalker Command Center... You didn't see Eisenhower storming the beach at Normandy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:02 pm

chaslom4 wrote:well as an avid scrapbooker who's income partly comes from making scrapbooks for other people, I will totally own up to being weird! giggling Susan and Diana, I think what you are doing is awesome and will be really appreciated by JP and Ashley. The whole point of scrapbooks to have something that you can look back at years from now and remember all those cherished memories. I say go for it, have fun with it, and I personally can't wait to see what you come up with! :thismuch:

I do know that other couples from the franchise have recieved scrapbooks from fans and have loved them. So by all means Susan and Diana go for it! I will even help with costs to make it.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Y'all are killing me. 😆

I have always wanted to scrapbook but never got around to it. I guess I'm just too lazy for all that obsessive organizing of momentos. giggling

Our little cupcake couple will probably love the gesture. You might wanna leave any sexual innuendo to Ashley, though. They might think that is a little creepy. :awesome:
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 pm

ironcat wrote:I don't think anybody really considers Jash to be "the greatest love story ever told" in the history of the world, but in the Bachelor universe, they very well might be so far, at least in terms of what we saw on our TVs each week, since the other "love stories" from the franchise that have stood the test of time were more hidden, and the couple involved less articulate or demonstrative with their affection. And of course, their fans didn't give them that title in the first place, JP did, and that's why they are affectionately referred to as such, much like they became Team Cupcake for similar reasons. I seriously doubt that either of them is crumbling under the "pressure" of the moniker; on the contrary, I suspect they are flattered that their fans are so supportive.

Also, absolute parallels or comparisons to Ali/Roberto are misleading. Yes, Ali has chosen to pursue a career in the media for now, and has to court public approval through her fans in order to enhance her opportunities; thus she's still very visible and fans are still actively following her activities (not to mention they will be televising their wedding for sure). I'm assuming Ashley and JP aren't planning, and won't be needing to do the same. But their show only ended 2 weeks ago, while Ali/Roberto's ended over a year ago. If Jash return to the "humble life" that Ashley claims they want, and in 6-9 months, fans are still obsessing over their every move, maybe we have a problem. Right now I would consider it more a case of residual happiness overflow after a very tense season. It's bound to die down as time goes on. Nothing wrong with some harmless fun/gushing/fantasizing over this cute (and relatively rare, from this franchise) couple in love for now.

yes It is so rare Fleiss actually gave us a love story, we just want to enjoy it a few days longer. Then we'll move on with the next Bachelor.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Finley wrote:
In the celebrity area at any rate, scrapbooking is weird. That's my opinion.

Given JP's choice of gift to Ashley on their final date, and her reaction to said gift, I think it is a safe bet that neither of them find scrapbooking weird. Nor do they seem the type of people to criticize a present.

Good point!! :Nod:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:19 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

Which scene from the show will you be using? Phuket on the beach in the rain, HK at the peak or on the train, the wedding attire in Taiwan, roller skaking in Roslyn, the fantasy suite in Fiji, or the proposal in Fiji.

On second thought it's not which one you are going to use for your statue, but how many you are going to create. I say you go for all 7 and make it the Stonehenge for Jash!

Probably the easiest to sculpt would be the leg-wrap around jungle gym scene post-Peak Tram... the one saved for the final montage, which prompted a few here to take up erhu lessons. No point bringing back the screencap, since it has appeared in too many posts to count.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

+25
ironcat
Alanna
Prettybeaches
jurystillout
Chacharo