SELECT CONTENT

JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 7 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by philphan Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 pm

If these and other fan boards were to close down right now and everyone immediately stopped tweeting, making scrapbooks and thinking about Jash, I'm not sure why/how their relationship would improve. If anything, I think that they would say "What happened?" "We like that people care about us."
The attention comes with the territory and it's human nature for TV celebs (which they are) to get attention from their fans. JP & Ash are a strong couple with a strong relationship. A few scrapbooks and videos demonstrate fan admiration ...not obsessiveness.
Off to go start my scrapbook.....
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 7 Empty Re: JashFans project for JP & Ashley

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:22 am

WOW! I am so impressed with your JP & Ashley project. What a fitting tribute to a Batchlorette Season that had a disasterous beginning and a sweet love story ending.

You are capturing their journey with our favorite moments, and allowing us to remember the best of them. I'm seeing so much more through every person's perspective.

Of all the Batchlorettes, I think JP & Ashley are truly connected. I know they would be honored by this positive support.

I must admit I was not into this season in the beginning and I liked Ben very much, but your pictures and memories tell a love story........one we should all appreciate and respect. Thank you all for taking the time to share.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:55 am

flowerbomb wrote:WOW! I am so impressed with your JP & Ashley project. What a fitting
tribute to a Batchlorette Season that had a disasterous beginning and a sweet love story ending. You are capturing their journey with our favorite moments, and allowing us to remember the best of them. I'm seeing so much more through every person's perspective. Of all the Batchlorettes, I
think JP & Ashley are truly connected. I know they would be honored by this
positive support.
I must admit I was not into this season in the beginning and I liked Ben
very much, but your pictures and memories tell a love story........one we should all appreciate and respect. Thank you all for taking the time to share.

What a sweet post! welcomeyall
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 am

flowerbomb wrote:WOW! I am so impressed with your JP & Ashley project. What a fitting tribute to a Batchlorette Season that had a disasterous beginning and a sweet love story ending. You are capturing their journey with our favorite moments, and allowing us to remember the best of them. I'm seeing so much more through every person's perspective. Of all the Batchlorettes, I think JP & Ashley are truly connected. I know they would be honored by this positive support.

I must admit I was not into this season in the beginning and I liked Ben very much, but your pictures and memories tell a love story........one we should all appreciate and respect. Thank you all for taking the time to share.

JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 7 2028500532 flowerbomb! What a heartfelt and touching first post. I hope you post more often. JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 7 2711063196 JashFans project for JP & Ashley - Page 7 1387363171
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ScrappyRN Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:18 am

I think we need to get back on topic, so how bout Best SC moment that says a thousand words?
ScrappyRN
ScrappyRN

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:29 am

ScrappyRN wrote: I think we need to get back on topic, so how bout Best SC moment that says a thousand words?

I think the problem with this thread has nothing to do with whether or not scrapbooks or videos are "questionable" and everything to do with actually getting something accomplished. We are too busy brainstorming ideas. Hopefully the two to three posters here making sculptures will get enough done for our Jordash/Jash Stonehenge Land in this time.

"Best SC" is a tough tough request, since we have already spent "a thousand words" describing certain scenes this season. Ashley was certainly a "game-changer"... all of the old "Final 1 versus 2 and 3 editing" analysis was tossed out the window. It was ALL about body language and choice of words in PIs and voice-overs. At this point, I don't think it even matters anymore who "wins" in the end. It only matters trying to determine "how long they last", on account how "comfortable" they look together. (Also, thanks to Jason, we should also be prepared for post-show switches.) As quoted this season, "nothing is certain 100%" and we aren't guaranteed that these two will marry and live happily ever after. However, looking back at her relationships with the other guys including Bentley... and, yes, it is still distressing to watch Ben get rejected in the finale... her scenes with JP are the only ones in which she looks completely relaxed... as if her relationship with him predated this show.

Because so many here have watched their TV footage with more concentration than past franchise couples, many of their little "mannerisms" have been discussed over and over. I just hope that either Ben or Ryan finds an equally compatible partner next season, so we can have equal fun watching their "body language". Also we need to get off the Jordash Train for a little while at least.

Soooooooooooo... to get right down to the point. (It is about time!)

Another candidate for either "top screencap or sequence consideration": The infamous "finger foreplay" in the finale episode (blue bikini and yellow shirt sit-down).