SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

whit90 wrote:^^^
So he was not nice to the entire group of BIP and Andi because of Nick . Josh has a temper and IF you actually watched BIP you would know that and see how he treated Nick and others. Josh only cares for himself and it was obvious on the show. He even degraded the woman he says he is totally in love with. Yes Josh does charity work but so does Nick. The only thing I will give credit for Josh is his love of Sabel but he sure does leave her with Eddie most of the time. Josh always blames the edit and Nick owns up to his actions. I would never want Josh around my children when things do not go his way. Also Josh still has MM defending him that is pretty sad at his age. JMO

This is the key phrase IMO. It's easy to be sweet and loving, and kind and all these other superlatives when everything's going your way and you're getting what you want, the true test of character is how you act when things DON'T go your way. Josh has a pattern of behaviour dating back to when he was on the bachelorette of lashing out at those around him whenever he doesn't get his way, and what gets me about him on BiP is that I really think this is him on his best behaviour trying to repair his image, and I'm STILL seeing the cracks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 am

^^ I also have to disagree. Yes Josh was pissed but imo he had a right to be. They were playing tag telling Amanda about Andi's book which apparently none of them read in the first place. Why didn't Nick approach him in a manly way and not play gossip girls with the twins and others. Nick to me is never straight forward he hides behind his smiles and pretends he is the nicest person ever. Christian on Afterbuzz talked about how they were constantly harassing him and he(C) agreed that he did what he had to do for his girl. Don't remember which Afterbuzz and not looking for it. Mod can delete if you want.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:31 am

All I will say is that IRL we are not forced to live with those who bring out the worse in us. To give his boorish behavior credit, it sounds like he tried to leave a situation that brought out the worst in him and stayed for the woman he went on to meet in the first place.

I am not defending his behavior, and counseling to deal with his aggressive and controling tendencies would be good.

I just don't see Nick as innocent in the struggle between them. I also do not worry about Josh doing harm to Amanduh's girls. I personally feel they are in more danger from her. As always JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:36 am

Stuck, Nick isn't innocent by far giggling but that's why I'm not on Josh-hate wagon, because it's a laughable situation, the only problem I see that Josh himself took it way too seriously and so did some other people wanting to "protect" the sweet, sweet Amanda, who needs no protection. Should I hate Nick for contributing to that? ... Nah, I have my fun too.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:41 am

Oh I didn't realize Josh was forced to live with these people. I was under the impression it was his choice to go on this show. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:42 am

And if this was an isolated incident I'd agree @iamreal, but it's not. There's always something with Josh and he's NEVER the one at fault. Personally him waking up Amanda and being condescending to her was more of a red flag to me than the confrontation on the beach. Also his 'attempt' at leaving came off more as a way to manipulate Amanda IMO. I don't think he would purposefully hurt her children, and I don't think she would either but being in an environment where it'll be Josh's way or the high way and if Josh doesn't get his way then he'll throw a tantrum any 5 year old would be proud of can also be harmful to them. In the short term Amanda might be willing to go along with it but long term I don't see how this works without change from him, which he doesn't seem to think he even needs. Also THIS IS NOT ABOUT NICK. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:45 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ I also have to disagree. Yes Josh was pissed but imo he had a right to be.  They were playing tag telling Amanda about Andi's book which apparently none of them read in the first place.  Why didn't Nick approach him in a manly way and not play gossip girls with the twins and others.  Nick to me is never straight forward he hides behind his smiles and pretends he is the nicest person ever.  Christian on Afterbuzz talked about how they were constantly harassing him and he(C) agreed that he did what he had to do for his girl.  Don't remember which Afterbuzz and not looking for it.  Mod can delete if you want.  

Christian was there for like one or two days. I don't think he has as much insider knowledge as people think, he's just commenting on what he's seeing on TV like the rest of us.

What would be the point of Nick or anyone approaching Josh with concerns about his intentions? Evan already tried and all Josh did was spout platitudes as fast as humanly possible without saying anything of actual meaning. If I thought the guy my friend was dating was a jerk, I wouldn't go discuss it with the guy, I'd discuss it with my friend. Besides Josh was already showing Nick attitude before he even said anything to anyone, which BTW was always initiated by the other party. Nick doesn't need to push his buttons, they've been jammed down since Andi had sex with him. Perfect example was the whole boom boom room issue. Amanda told Jen and Nick they could sleep up there, since she's going to bed, yet since Josh was under the impression Amanda was his new sex toy for life, he started acting like a jerk for no reason and then accused Nick and Jen making a big deal out of it while they could not have made less of a deal if they tried.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:49 am

happygolucky wrote:Stuck, Nick isn't innocent by far giggling but that's why I'm not on Josh-hate wagon, because it's a laughable situation, the only problem I see that Josh himself took it way too seriously and so did some other people wanting to "protect" the sweet, sweet Amanda, who needs no protection. Should I hate Nick for contributing to that? ... Nah, I have my fun too.

HGL, I missed you! Every time Robby was called Happy Go Lucky guy I thought of you. I believe you always try to see all sides of a person and accept them. This whole cast sounds fairly awful all around. TPTB got what they wanted, Nick got what he wanted, and hopefully Amanduh was what Josh really wanted. My ideal would be for them to all go away, but it isn't happening. Oh well.

@bluwavz, you are right. Josh was not forced to do anything. I am choosing to believe he did BiP for Amanduh and stayed for her. I am not justifying his behavior at all. Just sympathizing. I was stuck in a lab with a person who brought out the worst in me. Not their fault, but it was very unpleasant for me and as such I was not always the best person I could be.

None of these people are forced or innocent. I just don't think one person is the complete and total villain/jerk in this either. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ I also have to disagree. Yes Josh was pissed but imo he had a right to be.  They were playing tag telling Amanda about Andi's book which apparently none of them read in the first place.  Why didn't Nick approach him in a manly way and not play gossip girls with the twins and others.  Nick to me is never straight forward he hides behind his smiles and pretends he is the nicest person ever.  Christian on Afterbuzz talked about how they were constantly harassing him and he(C) agreed that he did what he had to do for his girl.  Don't remember which Afterbuzz and not looking for it.  Mod can delete if you want.  
If I remember right the girls approached Nick and asked him about Josh's character since he was the one he knew the best on the show. When Josh confronted everyone in his rant Nick owned up to his part. There is nothing that Josh had done that shows me that he is not a controlling man that has to have it his way. I was a Josh fan before I saw his actions on BIP and boy did he prove me wrong. Amanda is a grown woman and can stand for herself she does not need to be protected by the big bad wolf. Nick does has his faults just like everyone does but at least he owns up to his actions. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:59 am

IMO, filming certainly brought out the worst side of him.  And if it was all during filming, I might be more willing to give him more rope and a little more benefit of the doubt.  Twice now on film for this franchise his actions and attitude has just been all over the place, you'd have thought he'd have learned something from the first time around and it going up in flames.  But it's his behavior in interviews and SM since filming wrapped that makes me thing that it was not all because of filming and having Nick there.  Nick is not around him now in the real worl and he, Amanda and his mama are still focused on Nick, Nick, Nick and edit, edit edit.  Rolling Eyes Nicks not innocent, but he should not be held responsible for all Josh's awful behavior either.

I don't think Josh is awful.  I've defended him in the past, but I just can't bring myself to do it now.  IMO, he needs to stay off television and try this relationship without splashing it all over rag mags and SM.  He and the whole family should learn what the word private means, IMO.  And when/if (when not if IMO) it does not work out he needs to look for one that is not interested in tv, fame and the spotlight.  Most importantly, IMO, he needs realize it's needed and set some boundaries with his mama.  She needs to back off and let him live his life without defending his every action and knowing his every move before he actually makes it.  You can be close and still not be OTT obsessive about knowing every freaking thought, action, thing and detail of ones life or treat a grown man like a child.  But that's JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:01 am

IMO Josh and Nick have cargo load of baggage and pent up dislike of each other. Neither is all good or all bad. They are like oil and water. Once Josh got with Amanda....it was game on between Both of them. Nick toyed with Josh and Josh reacted. The whole "worried" for Amanda's safety is laughable. BIP was the Nick redemption Edit and Josh played right into his villain role with his attitude. Good Edit and Bad Edit...this time the Roles were reversed.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:13 am

ReneeM wrote:And if this was an isolated incident I'd agree @iamreal, but it's not. There's always something with Josh and he's NEVER the one at fault. Personally him waking up Amanda and being condescending to her was more of a red flag to me than the confrontation on the beach. Also his 'attempt' at leaving came off more as a way to manipulate Amanda IMO. I don't think he would purposefully hurt her children, and I don't think she would either but being in an environment where it'll be Josh's way or the high way and if Josh doesn't get his way then he'll throw a tantrum any 5 year old would be proud of can also be harmful to them. In the short term Amanda might be willing to go along with it but long term I don't see how this works without change from him, which he doesn't seem to think he even needs. Also THIS IS NOT ABOUT NICK. All JMO.

IA Back to Josh. RE the bold, that was really bad IMO. This is when giving him the benefit of the doubt began to dwindle for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy