SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am

I feel like Josh is going all out to prove how happy he is. Everytime he posts a pic on IG/snap it's always "#mynewfamily" or the heart eye emoji. Idk. Just a weird feeling I get. It's like "oh-kayyyyyy enoughhhh" It's only been a day. Imagine how much more it's gonna happen laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:47 am

The happier Josh tries to act the more I think it is just that, an act.
It's Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 am

Personally I think it's weird for a 30+ year old man and/or woman, for that matter, to be all over SM professing his/her "true love" after being with someone for 20, 25 days max!

Anyone who needs validation from strangers/peers on their lives IMO it's because they have no sense of worth, are extremely insecure, immature & definitely get the side eye from me, laugh out loud. Grown folk don't have time for this mess. I guess the operative word here is "grown". And what that says about their respective mother(s) who should definitely know better is scary

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:08 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO It is equally despicable that a mother would involve herself in something like this and air dirty laundry.
What is put out on the internet lasts forever. You can not unring that bell.
Why would a loving grandmother(and I have no doubt that she is) do anything like that so that someday her granddaughters could hear/read this?  
Personally, I do not understand the motivation of that. It's ignorant. IMO And none of her freaking business.

Well, clearly she will get along with MM. Two peas in a pod.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:52 am

Wow how did I not know of this site till now. Love the varied views and opinions on Josh. 

Boy his portrayal on BIP somewhat validated some of the crap his ex wrote in her book. Good luck to Amanda and her kids they are going to need it

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:32 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I feel like Josh is going all out to prove how happy he is. Everytime he posts a pic on IG/snap it's always "#mynewfamily" or the heart eye emoji. Idk. Just a weird feeling I get. It's like "oh-kayyyyyy enoughhhh" It's only been a day. Imagine how much more it's gonna happen laugh out loud IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:

I laughed at his last IG post about how he's finally found his true love with the heart eyes emoji. I'm sure that wasn't a dig at Andi at all. We'll see how long his new true love lasts compared to his last true love. Ugh this couple has been way too try hard from the beginning. While all the other couples were trying to be discreet, these two were always trying desperately to be seen in public to prove those jealous haterz wrong. Makes sense they're the couple that has broken up a few times already. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:46 am

IMHO both Evan and Carly are doing the same thing. Posting pictures of their loves. Don't think Josh and Amanda are any different. J&A are also including her kids something that E&C are not doing maybe the kids are not living with him?!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:00 am

Everything is all perspection, because they are not well liked, their sm postings are viewed offensive, I bet ifJosh posted about finding love and for someone to please love his brother, it will be a negative thing but someone else did and pple found it cute. I personally only root for love,no matter how short-lived, its too much sadness, and darkness in the world to not be happy for pple who are trying to be happy even if it is for a short time. JMO, everyone is entitled tho to do whatever they want to do on the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 am

This is Josh's thread, let's not get off topic by bringing another couple and kids into it.  Evan and Carly have threads individually and as a couple, so there are plenty of places to discuss them.

IMO, it's wise not to parade the kids or children, which ever word you prefer Hugesmile , around like they are a prize and prop.  I'm glad Josh appears to get along with the girls, though I never doubted that.  As I've said, he seems to get along well with kids in general.  But since this is blending a family, I'd prefer less pics with the kids, especially major photoshoot type pics and more just candid Jam in everyday life.  An occasional pic with the girls is ok if it's natural and candid, but so far, it all just screams trying to hard to project that "perfect" happy couple /family image.  Maybe they are but the more is pushed and projected the less I believe it.  #tryingtoohard

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:20 am

Kashathediva wrote:She probably had an appt for hair coloring and re-gluing extensions, eyelash extensions, botox and fillers. It's a biotch being an OC mom. How dare that child get an asthma attack. A family photo shoot was probably cancelled. no idea

Funny you should say this because according to tags she did have a visit with the doctor that says she works part-time for a week ago. Sorry but what my attention was brought to on the After show was the tons of makeup she seems to wear. Someone asked the "doctor" what work she has done and he said she works for me part-time and needs no work done. Really. Even Amanda mentioned in her bio that she does Botox. She definitely had work done on her visit a week ago as she did just before she went on BIP. I have no background at all in this but wonder if you start that stuff when you're only 25 what happens to you by the time your say 40? But what surprises me more than anything is how Josh always, always said he does not like a girl who wears a lot of makeup. Saw a pic of her the other day and I don't think she had a drop of makeup on, had her hair in pigtails and really did look attractive in that picture. So I don't see the need for the tons of makeup that she wears. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:37 am

bluwavz wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I feel like Josh is going all out to prove how happy he is. Everytime he posts a pic on IG/snap it's always "#mynewfamily" or the heart eye emoji. Idk. Just a weird feeling I get. It's like "oh-kayyyyyy enoughhhh" It's only been a day. Imagine how much more it's gonna happen laugh out loud IMO.

AllAboutLove wrote:

I laughed at his last IG post about how he's finally found his true love with the heart eyes emoji. I'm sure that wasn't a dig at Andi at all. We'll see how long his new true love lasts compared to his last true love. Ugh this couple has been way too try hard from the beginning. While all the other couples were trying to be discreet, these two were always trying desperately to be seen in public to prove those jealous haterz wrong. Makes sense they're the couple that has broken up a few times already. All JMO.

You must not have heard his proposal then. It started practically word for word the same as his proposal to Andi except he added something like "I thought I knew what true love was in the past, but I didn't until I met you". rotfl
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:39 am

He thought he loved baseball but then he met Andi, then he thought he loved Andi but then he met Amanda, what if he meets French fries next and then realizes what love is?? Amanda should be scared imo and that's not a joke. His love and loyalty are the most "conditional" and transient I've ever had the (dis)pleasure of witnessing on one of these shows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy