Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:10 am

@Bobette Thanks for posting. IA she mentioned in the article it's healthy to take the time alone. Maybe she has had her time and is ready now.

I hope that's not her hair colour. hmmm She looks so much better IMO with softer lighter brown/blonde.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:36 pm

@Bobette wrote:A week on and the Sportsbet page for Bachette lead is still down - I'm now wondering if they stopped taking bets because it's so obvious Nikki has it in the bag.  This article threw me for a loop:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/bachelor-runnerup-nikki-gogan-healed-of-broken-heart-never-settle-for-something-less/news-story/6c53b37ab882f2127b76d42beb9cfa49

From the title I thought she'd found a new relationship and that's why bets were off, but it's more a "I'm healed and ready for love" type thing.  Reads like a piece of marketing for her season, IMO.
Maybe they took it off because it's a done deal now and contracts have been signed? I've always thought her edit and the media spin post show was pretty much confirming she was going to be the next lead, especially since the big wigs from the network gave a statement as to Nikki being the person they'd want for the Bette.

I could also see her saying she has now moved on as a way to show she is ready for the gig and also, if they try to keep it a bit of a mystery until filming starts (June, going by past seasons) then if she is with other guys the media can play the whole pretend "what if she isn't" going to be to try keep the suspense.

I wish they'd just formally make announcements for their leads but I get that they'd probably have to wait as long as they can just in case something did happen so they'd have backups to their slated leads question
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:20 am

Does anyone think Heather Maltman might be considered instead of Nikki as she is currently single? It would make for entertaining TV imo.

Loulou

Female Posts : 292

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:34 am

Heather would be great but I don't think so considering she now has a radio gig on Sea fm in the Gold Coast?
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am

They posted this link on the Facebook page. https://bachelorette3.castasugar.com/ 

Filming starts in late May and it sounds like they're casting for a Bachelorette as well as contestants so maybe Nikki turned it down? Or she's their #1 choice (if they're making Matty the Bachelor you'd think Nikki would be their choice for Bachelorette since she's single) but they're just covering their bases in case it falls through? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:48 am

pvpr wrote:They posted this link on the Facebook page. https://bachelorette3.castasugar.com/ 

Filming starts in late May and it sounds like they're casting for a Bachelorette as well as contestants so maybe Nikki turned it down? Or she's their #1 choice (if they're making Matty the Bachelor you'd think Nikki would be their choice for Bachelorette since she's single) but they're just covering their bases in case it falls through? question
I wouldn't read too much into it, IMO they keep their options open in their advertising to get a wider net of applicants. If I recall correctly, Michael from Sam Frosts season applied to be the Bachelor for Sam Woods season and missed out (thankfully), so they offered him contestant on Bachelorette instead. They could be fishing for more girls for next years Bach?

And I do agree, they covering their bases in case Nikki either decides not to do it, or meets the love of her life before filming starts!
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 690

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 pm

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

I really hope she is the bette. She truly deserves to find a great man.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3370

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:57 am

There is an interesting theory that the next bachelorette will be bisexual...not sure if I believe this but it would surely make for an interesting season!

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/new-bachelorette-might-be-bi-sexual-35771

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:34 am

We've seen that type of advertising every season. I would not have made that assumption since these franchises are always looking for both contestants for future shows. I suppose it's possible. JMO

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 42021

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:03 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:We've seen that type of advertising every season. I would not have made that assumption since these franchises are always looking for both contestants for future shows. I suppose it's possible. JMO

Oh really? Well that goes that theory then! In all seriousness, I can't ever see this happening on the Australian franchise. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Ugh, I really hope it's not her. I've seen enough of Sam on my TV to last a lifetime.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4396130/Sam-Frost-revive-role-Bachelorette.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum