SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by notarose Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:29 pm

OnePromise wrote:
notarose wrote:
sdmom wrote:All I really wanna know now is : is Vanessa back home? Is she meeting up with Nick after the trip? Nick's being quiet on sm after his beloved Packers lost.

Vanessa has returned to work since filming ended however Nick is able to travel.  Would be sweet if he swung by her hometown during the airing of his hometown epi.

@coolangel yes  I share your opinion.

How do you know that she is home?

yes  she left Nashville.  I jumped to the conclusion she was on a return flight to Montreal.  Thanks, I try to avoid too much jumping to conclusions so you reninded me of that Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:@Lara to me the way she is on snapchat is the same kind of persona in her past IG videos when she got back and unlocked her page. Silly and fun.
I agree wholeheartedly!! :Nick: Ha Ha couldn't resist!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:47 pm

The girl in Vanessa's Snapchat (vanessagrimaldi) post appears to be her friend Christina (spelling?):

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Img_1917

Vanessa calls her Christina and looks a lot like a friend who is tagged in this old photo on Vanessa's IG account (@vanessagrimaldi30):

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Img_1918

I can't tell where Christina is from... darn.

Update: I little looking and it appears she is a fellow teacher at the school. So you are right that she is probably back at home.

Last edited by OnePromise on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Her snapchats and IG stories are always about her students, smiling selfies, family & food. I don't get the try-hard persona at all. Pretty normal. JMO

She has a carefree personality which is refreshing coming from this franchise.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:17 pm

Then I guess she's not meeting Nick after the trip.
I have no doubt Nick picked her, but I want to see more evidence of their SHV. Oh well, on to next week! Always optimistic, cautiously...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:43 pm

JMOAA: The way I portray myself in my social media etc is not for anyone else. It's my personality and what I choose to do on my personal format.
I would expect the same of anyone else.
If it's someone's personal page, they can do what they want and will, within the rules of the format. They are not there to entertain me. I don't expect it.
If it annoys me, I can choose to not be annoyed and spend my time elsewhere doing things that don't annoy me and that goes in reverse for my page if it annoys others.
JMOAA. After all, in real life very few people who follow these people will make a personal impact on their real life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMOAA: The way I portray myself in my social media etc is not for anyone else. It's my personality and what I choose to do on my personal format.
I would expect the same of anyone else.
If it's someone's personal page, they can do what they want and will, within the rules of the format.  They are not there to entertain me. I don't expect it.
If it annoys me, I can choose to not be annoyed and spend my time elsewhere doing things that don't annoy me and that goes in reverse for my page if it annoys others.
JMOAA. After all, in real life very few people who follow these people will make a personal impact on their real life.  

Sure. I actually did unfollow her, but was just expressing my opinion on her. Just like everyone else **IMO** who thinks that Lauren B is vain or that Sean is greedy or that Kaitlyn is a drunk and Andi has bad botox and so forth. They're allowed to snark and criticize without being told just just unfollow them! I would like the same. I don't expect her to change nor do I think that my opinion means anything to her. That goes without saying. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:17 pm

I don't think anyone is pointing a finger at you. Maybe I missed something?
I know my post was said as a generalization toward anyone feeling any type of negative association with a cast person and indeed is posted in many other cast discussion threads on a frequent basis.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Okay, then! I was the only one who really said anything negative about her, so it seemed targeted towards me. I'm glad that it wasn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:28 pm

I've gone back pages on this discussion a few times.
Your feelings are not solely your own from what I read. There are others who share that POV.
All POV's are welcome on this forum and I hate to hear that someone does not want to post because an idea or pov may not be what everyone else is stating at that time.
I don't think any member here interested in discussion wants that for another. JMO

It is very important, IMO, when posting to utilize the IMO because even though our posts show up in english not everyone speaks english as their first language nor is every culture as versed in the same idioms etc. So it is very important, if somewhat tedious to make sure that when discussing that fact--objectivity being separated from subjectivity.
It is also equally important, IMO, when reading posts and discussions become heated, that the posts are read realizing that the poster is posting from his/her POV.
A good example is my post above that was quoted. I simply stated it was my pov several times. I did not personalize that toward any member because simply stated it was not meant for one specific party. It is also something I frequently--too frequently I might add post something quite similar in various threads.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Anyone can say anything negative about anyone, those are the rules. If there are 20 posts, that are positive, and one negative, it doesn't mean anyone is targeting a member. It simply means those are their opinions that they have a right to post, just like the negative opinion has a right to post

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

delete

Last edited by Lara on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+85
George1218
Seabear
Eagle Eye
Maya
StationWagon