SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
snipped Someone who can put her in her place.

That's the last thing I would have thought Rachel was looking for in a guy. In the few interviews I've seen her answer the questions of what she's looking for,  I've never heard her say that.

I think both of them meant someone who can call her out if need be - kinda like what Nick was looking for in a partner. I think they could have articulated it better and not used such misogynistic terms but I don't think they meant it in a bad way.

What I also found interesting was when the interviewer asked if Nick was like the person they were describing and she was looking for and they said 'No'. They didn't say anything more about it after that.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:02 pm

It appears we have already seen how she behaves when someone calls her out. I'm not convinced that's what she's looking for at all.

Nick has always said he was looking for someone who can put him in his place. I'm pretty sure I've heard or or read somewhere too, that she said Nick was not someone she was interested in as far as type which confirmed to me as I suspected during sleuthing. That was a friendship brought to F3 for a reason IMHO. Not that it matters, it all worked out and hopefully she'll have a happy ending.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It appears we have already seen how she behaves when someone calls her out. I'm not convinced that's what she's looking for at all.

Nick has always said he was looking for someone who can put him in his place. I'm pretty sure I've heard or or read somewhere too, that she said Nick was not someone she was interested in as far as type which confirmed to me as I suspected during sleuthing. That was a friendship brought to F3 for a reason IMHO. Not that it matters, it all worked out and hopefully she'll have a happy ending.

How have we seen how she behaves when someone call her out?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:38 am

IMO - I kind of felt like she needs someone who won't be in the same professional space as her (she repeatedly said she doesn't want another lawyer) because I think she doesn't want to compete with her parter for attention in that aspect. I think professionally she still wants someone who is driven and determined but not necessarily a lawyer.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:51 am

Dessler wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It appears we have already seen how she behaves when someone calls her out. I'm not convinced that's what she's looking for at all.

How have we seen how she behaves when someone call her out?

Not GA, but I think she may be referring to how things went down between Rachel and Vanessa on the show and how she continued with it post show.
GA please correct me if I have it wrong.

And I don't want to restart that whole debate...been there, done that...just answering a question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:54 am

I'm not GA either, but that's how I interpreted the situation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:07 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:22 am

@GuardianAngel Can you check Josiah IG please Carine is saying the number has change from 2301 to 2288. Would that not means he is gone? We have not find out the 3rd person who left last RC only Jonathan and Iggy we know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 am

Not, GA, but if you read in his thread, pvpr has given an detailed update on the numbers since she's been keeping up.

The number difference did not all happen at once.  If it's only 13 people different since last viewing, it could mean nothing.  IMO, need more to go on to rule him out.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:09 pm

I don't think it's fair to hold whatever happened with Vanessa against Rachel when nobody knows what actually happened. I'm so tired of seeing it referenced in her threads, tbh. It happened, it's over, and both women have moved on with their lives. I really hope it doesn't keep coming up through Rachel's whole season.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:22 pm

puppiesandkittens wrote:I don't think it's fair to hold whatever happened with Vanessa against Rachel when nobody knows what actually happened. I'm so tired of seeing it referenced in her threads, tbh. It happened, it's over, and both women have moved on with their lives. I really hope it doesn't keep coming up through Rachel's whole season.

IMO - I kind of doubt it'll actually be bought up in this season because it was never actually brought up on Nick's season. Only people that follow the show intensely (us) or believe RS even know about the incident.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:26 pm

This is a general discussion thread so all thoughts are welcome.  Some many tire of the topic and have the option not to read, skip, skim, or whatever necessary to avoid topics they might not want to read about or are tired of hearing about.  No one is forcing anyone to read and post in any thread.  We have a ton of threads, venture out and explore others until the topic changes.  We do not tell others what they can and can't post about.  

As for whatever went down between them, no we don't know the details, but that didn't stop the speculation and people taking sides and/or turning on the other during Nick's season.  And since it involved our reigning Ette, its relevant in regards to actions and attitudes, IMO, regardless of how much or little we know.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka