SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Dessler Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:23 pm

I keep seeing TPTB is not promoting Rachel, this is nothing new. I remember Jojo was announced on AFTR and that was it. The real promotion starts before the season airs. Rachel has been promoted more than normal IMO. She has been on Kimmel, Ellen, GMA, WTA and will be on AFTR and she not even started filming.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:32 pm

IMO, the promotion that's been done is because she is so behind in SM numbers.  And though it was a positive reception of her being named lead, it was not an overwhelming fan girly response, like some leads in the past have received, IMO.  They can say fan fav all they want, but not sure I believe it.  Had they shown more of her or any of the girls and less of Corinne, then maybe I'd be more inclined to believe it.  Yes, I realize she's not big on SM, and personally, I like that.  But SM numbers have been a part of the deciding factor the last few seasons and show how well she'll be received, what ratings will kind of be like, etc., IMO.

Plus, ABC/TPTB have to continually pat themselves on the back for finally have a WOC as lead.  Promotion would have been the same for the lead, regardless male or female based on the awful edit this season, IMO as long as it was "historic."  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:36 pm

I don't think it matters who TB or the 'ette is. For many season's the F3 is usually positioned for the next lead. Often times they even sit in the same chair on the WTA MTA as per my previous sleuthing of s/caps.

If they knew they wanted Rachel, she was going to be F3 regardless of what Nick thought of her. IMO she was the real F2 since I think he had a genuine fondness for her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 pm

The season's been edited very poorly overall IMO, but saying they've just done the bare minimum promoting her is just factually inaccurate IMO. ITA with @Dessler , if anything they've gone OTT with her promotion so far, considering the real promotion starts after filming ends. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

IMO since she is the first 'Ette is to be announced even before the WTA of her season (CMIW), there is no way to factually compare what TPTB would have done in terms of the pre-season promotions for other 'Ettes. Post-season, I expect it to be the same. But coz they announced her early, IMO TPTB could have done more for promoting her at WTA. I personally would have loved seeing more of her instead of that screaming match for 1.5 hours. Millsy even said they would release her fun footage from her season. Why not do it at WTA? They could have easily given Rachel an hour instead of rehashing the same old Corinne-Taylor drama.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:55 pm

Does anyone know who this is ?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:31 pm

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0809277/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:21 am

BachelorBurnBook mentioned how Rachel met John Stamos, Where did this story from lool so confused.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Rachel's segment on ATFR for those who could not watch

Last edited by Naijabach on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a second video)
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:32 pm

@Naijabach Thanks so much!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Thanks for posting! I think there were some sparks between Rachel and Demario - she had a twinkle in her eyes and notice the hand linger when they parted and she said "you look great".... ;)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl