SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:50 am

@Kashathediva yes. you are so right.

white sheets are definitely hotel feeling on this pics
I do not have white sheets, pretty in guest rooms but not practical IMO
ahem... sorry I regress here rofl

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

Post by kerriway Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 am

Gotta hand it to SM to manufacture a moral meltdown.
I didn't like the 'sloppy seconds' comment but in hindsight it's one of the first indications that Bryan wasn't the calculating player/PUA he'd been branded by many to be.  

He knows lots of people didn't like it and admits that he put his foot in his mouth. This shows character. As far as putting up the underwear photo, I think it's all matter of taste and that he's just trying to make light of/or add a degree of humor into a gaffe. Should he be crying his eyes out begging the internet for forgiveness?

I personally would've just left the comment in the past but I'm not Bryan. Regardless if everyone loves each post, he seems authentic and I can appreciate that.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:35 am

Rachel did say say she's seeing her man very soon, I'm guessing they are having a shv as we speak jmo Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4 - Page 22 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 am

As far as putting up the underwear photo, I think it's all matter of taste and that he's just trying to make light of/or add a degree of humor into a gaffe. Should he be crying his eyes out begging the internet for forgiveness?

Also, it was in his Story, rather than a post on his page where it would live forever unless he decided to delete it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 am

kerriway wrote:Gotta hand it to SM to manufacture a moral meltdown.
I didn't like the 'sloppy seconds' comment but in hindsight it's one of the first indications that Bryan wasn't the calculating player/PUA he'd been branded by many to be.  

He knows lots of people didn't like it and admits that he put his foot in his mouth. This shows character. As far as putting up the underwear photo, I think it's all matter of taste and that he's just trying to make light of/or add a degree of humor into a gaffe. Should he be crying his eyes out begging the internet for forgiveness?

I personally would've just left the comment in the past but I'm not Bryan. Regardless if everyone loves each post, he seems authentic and I can appreciate that.

The thing is we are all human.
We all say things we wish we could take back and we can't. We can apologize for them. We can sincerely apologize for them.
There will still be people that will not be able to accept that apology for whatever reason.
Some will move on from it.
Some will go on and on about it and let it color the future.
There are choices. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 am

bryan may just want to anticipate the reproaches and questions at the FRC.?
if someone recognize beforehands that he did a boo-boo, this definitely IMO schrink the big deal to a minor deal.....IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 am

Kashathediva wrote:

The thing is we are all human.
We all say things we wish we could take back and we can't. We can apologize for them. We can sincerely apologize for them.
There will still be people that will not be able to accept that apology for whatever reason.  
Some will move on from it.
Some will go on and on about it and let it color the future.
There are choices. no idea

what matters is how that makes you feel good to say it or not.
what the other may think is not in our hands

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Personally, I did not interpret the 'sloppy seconds' comment to be offensive. I believe it was an attempt to take a playful jab at the other guys, more so than anything at all to do with Rachel herself. If others see it differently, I understand, but I do not agree.

Every single time a person opens their mouth and speaks is an opportunity for others to interpret them and judge them. You, me, Bryan---we are all subject to the same judgment. I don't think Bryan cares what anyone else thinks, except maybe for Rachel, and she appears not to have a problem with his playfulness and quips. That's really all that matters. As the saying goes: "Can't please all of the people all of the time."

Personally, I like a person who has something to say, who is their own person and isn't afraid to show it, flaws (if that's what you want to call them) and all. I'm a very verbal person, so I guess I don't harshly judge a person for one comment that they made or one joke that fell flat. As somebody who has put her own foot in her mouth from time to time, I certainly hope that people judge me not on one quick post, one snarky comment, or one failed joke, but rather on the overall contribution that I make over time. That is how I am forming my opinions on these TV contestants, on my overall impression based on a pattern of observations. With that said, so far I appreciate and enjoy Bryan the most. JMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:18 pm

I didn't like the comment, but it just seems to have become a much bigger deal than it really was. It's like people already had decided they didn't like Bryan and this was finally the proof they had been waiting for, IMO. Even though that's really the only offensive thing he's done so far. Yes, he's super cheesy, but so were guys like Ryan and Chris, to an extent. Yes he said "I'm falling in love with you" on the first date, but so did Shawn and Jordan. And no one notices when he pulls a chair or opens the car door for Rachel. He really hasn't done anything terrible on the show, but people just hate him because of a "feeling". I remember when fans loved Jef and Josh, so viewer feelings don't mean much. Maybe he's a terrible guy and will be horrible to Rachel, but I don't see any evidence of that just yet. I didn't like Dean's AFR comment or Peter's "girl from the hood", but it seems unfair to completely dismiss someone based on one cringe-worthy comment. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:29 pm

I personally thought sloppy seconds was funny. This show is ridiculous, on group dates when the lead makes out with multiple people that night I feel like they need to ask for listerine to rinse with afterwards. And in bachelor nation where each lead is someone else's sloppy seconds and on BIP and their social world they do revolving round robin dating it is extra funny.

Mostly Rachel didn't care. I don't need to be offended for someone who is not offended themselves. If she was mad, we would have known she let us see that with DeMario. She simply didn't care IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:41 pm

I think People are offended by the comment because....well...it's true.

This show is full of sloppy seconds, thirds and fourth.  In everything from the cast to the dates to the storylines. 

Really this show is so silly.   But Damn I love it!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:06 pm

They can't stand Bryan, and because IA, I find it hilarious laugh out loud (and the insertion of the theme song from 'the player' is fantastic IMO)

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 50 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #4

+82
luv2laugh
twinkle73
whit90
Maddy
gurlbrit