SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:28 am

brownravens wrote:That's going to be seen as opportunistic at best and not there for the right reasons at worst IMO.

Exactly what I see. It's just odd for a F1. I've seen non-F1s do this while the season airs. Never a F1 do it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 am

Good for her though I suppose. It's a whole new world out there.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:30 am

Maybe she traded her avocados for advertising allowances rofl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:31 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

yes exactly like that

She has to be paying for it, correct? As in not the show I would think.

Yeah she would be paying for it. And if you google ToniMay enough, or visit their IG enough, then your advertising becomes targeted for that brand. You might start noticing ToniMay advertising on your facebook feed as well (If ToniMay is paying for FB adverts as well).

Thanks @SugarandSpice.....I figured she would be paying for it, good business strategy IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 am

Absolutely. Great business strategy right now. Of course there is a possibility it wasn't her idea.. and a certain marketing director might be helping her market her business... ... laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:33 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:@allaboutlove, does it mean ToniMay comes up on your IG feed as an ad?

yes exactly like that

ETA: my screenshot

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 5 8e0c84b420a2ae1452e3e8b063a53921
www.instagram.com (shows up as an ad when scrolling)

Not me but I am following Toni May so it may not come up. This is just weird for an F1 if she is an F1

Yup, I don't follow ToniMay... which is what I mean by a sponsored ad (it's to get me to follow).

IA. It's weird if she is F1. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 am

IMO at least its her own hardworking business and not shilling like most contestants do.... i say good on her what ever she is f1 f2 f3 f4 yes (i still think she is f2 though;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:36 am

To be clear, I have absolutely zero problem with Laura promoting her ToniMay stuff. More power to her.

I am just looking at it from F1 perspective. It's very odd to me...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 am

@allaboutlove......I get what you mean. Another point of reference is that the F1s in the past have only promoted their businesses to my knowledge only after the season is over.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:45 am

@AllAboutLove completely agree bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:48 am

I guess Laura is trying to capitalize and get money and followers for her business while the show airs. So basically almost acting like a sponsor of the show herself through her TM business. Posting similar to what a sponsor company would post while the season airs to capitalize on it. Like how Laura posted about the ring she wore the first episode and how people can buy one like that too since she has ordered more stones. It's just interesting to me because that was literally her M&G thing - showing that ring and talking about her business. I haven't seen other F1s do that before, starting from the M&G and promoting while on the show like they are a sponsor... scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:49 am

@AllAboutLove :yes: imo totally more of an f2 thing to do yes look for me at this point i need convincing other than sportsbet to why she is f1?? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger