SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 pm

The same way Rachel may not have been able to cut him, he may not have been able to leave. Just saying.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Sprite wrote:The same way Rachel may not have been able to cut him, he may not have been able to leave. Just saying.
Good point! We need a tell-all book from this season!!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:54 pm

No, thanks.  laugh out loud I'm good and keep hoping we can move on and forget about the never ending (IMO) season. laugh out loud  And eventually IMO more will eventually come out.  Like when we found out Graham had to stay and make it look like Deanna had let him go at F4, when he asked to leave, etc.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
3rdflr wrote:@vacayeveryday
He was very clear from the geneva that he didn't think he'd be ready to propose. the ball was in Rachel's court- she could have cut him after hometowns. esp since Eric was saying he was going to propose.

He's been very clear with saying that he wanted to date her but not propose based on a 2 month (sorta courtship). Yeah it's the premise of the show but she could have cut him.

I just think he needs more therapy for his anxiety.

Well I think your comment about why she didn't cut him earlier might've been answered above. We also only saw a fraction of their conversations. IMO I think Peter was not as clear as you describe. IMO I think he might've been saying that he wasn't there yet, but he gave Rachel the impression that he could possibly get there by the end. IMO that is what she was referring to with the  "push & pull" and by calling him "manipulative". But who knows? We just speculate because we only see a tidbit of their interaction and their dialogue/their scenes are severely spliced & diced.

I don't have a dog in this race, but what did it really matter at the end of the day how Peter was to Rachel when she knew for certain she was picking Byran?? She should know manipulation. She's very good it at it herself IMO laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:06 am

LoveDovez wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:
3rdflr wrote:@vacayeveryday
He was very clear from the geneva that he didn't think he'd be ready to propose. the ball was in Rachel's court- she could have cut him after hometowns. esp since Eric was saying he was going to propose.

He's been very clear with saying that he wanted to date her but not propose based on a 2 month (sorta courtship). Yeah it's the premise of the show but she could have cut him.

I just think he needs more therapy for his anxiety.

Well I think your comment about why she didn't cut him earlier might've been answered above. We also only saw a fraction of their conversations. IMO I think Peter was not as clear as you describe. IMO I think he might've been saying that he wasn't there yet, but he gave Rachel the impression that he could possibly get there by the end. IMO that is what she was referring to with the  "push & pull" and by calling him "manipulative". But who knows? We just speculate because we only see a tidbit of their interaction and their dialogue/their scenes are severely spliced & diced.

I don't have a dog in this race, but what did it really matter at the end of the day how Peter was to Rachel when she knew for certain she was picking Byran?? She should know manipulation. She's very good it at it herself IMO laugh out loud

No dogs here either. Rachel didn't always know for certain that she was going to pick Bryan -- remember her concerns that he was "too good to be true." I don't know when she finally decided upon him but there definitely was a period of doubt on her part. IMO Rachel is not a manipulator because she's not very good at controlling her feelings and is impulsive. IMO it's very difficult to play with someone if you can not remain in control of yourself and are always showing your hand. Examples of her being an open book: 1) all the guys in the house knew who her favorites were very early on; 2) she lost control in her breakup scene with Peter; 3) she admitted that she's very easy to read; 4) her SM clapbacks.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:25 pm

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and I hate that i'm even getting sucked back in enough to post about it but did anyone listen to Rachel talking about Peter on Olivia's podcast?

I just find it so intriguing hearing her describe how that last meeting between them went (from her perspective) and the things he supposedly said.

I feel like I had him sussed out and what his reasons were for going on her season but her description has just possibly thrown a wrench in that for me.

I didn't watch the last 4 or 5 episodes of the season as i was travelling but when I finally caught up I definitely was really disappointed in Peter and what I thought his motives were and how he played things. I still feel like he probably went in with certain motives but then maybe fell in real or bubble love along the way? I say that because if you're trying to get Bachelor and are down to the final two why do you then tell her for the first time as soon as she sits down that you are IN love with her? Surely you give no encouragement at that point?

Was he just that certain that she was picking Bryan and that nothing would sway her that he thought he'd just throw it in to make things even more emotional on his "journey" or was he actually trying to sway her? Just the fact it was a four hour conversation as well says there was a lot going on there and the way she describes it as her going then him going in this loop.

I guess only he knows what he was truly thinking or feeling in that moment but what I wouldn't give to pick his brain for an hour with the promise of total honesty and maybe an NDA in place laugh out loud.

It was also her telling Olivia the things he spoke about with her that threw me as I know they have both said before that they spoke about living arrangements and we saw them do that but hearing Rachel say he would ask her about IMO other really intimate things just left me with a bad taste but also feeling sorry for them both (don't ask me why) She listed things such as what their day to day lives would be like, him asking her what she wants her ring to look like, what kind of bed they would get and dogs etc. I don't know maybe its just me but I find that to be such a headfu*k.

I started to question my opinion of him after the first few episodes had aired but not because of what i was seeing on screen but because of his social media. I wrote something alluding to him coming across as very insecure at the time but just brushed it aside and didn't see it as the kind of major character flaw that should negatively change your opinion of someone. I wasn't able to stick with the season as I would have liked but things that I see when browsing on here and other places always get me thinking about it again.

Anyway I just wandered if anyone else had any thoughts on what Rachel said as it pertains to Peter on Olivia's podcast especially about questions he would ask her and that last meeting. Sorry for the long post and  deadhorse or if its in the wrong place. x

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:02 pm

I prefer to use Occam's razor rather than ascribe all kinds of sinister ulterior motives to these people. After all, most of them are just normal people, not sociopaths. Everything I've seen and heard of Peter from his SM likes to Rachel's words make me think he really did fall for her in the end, it was just too little too late. Perhaps it was just bubble love and it ending just after it began heightened the feelings beyond what they really were, it happens all the time. I do believe though that he was as genuine as he could be in the midst of all that confusion, and while Rachel had every right to feel confused by his actions, I also think she's projecting a little when she brings up her previous relationships. She "dated" Peter for weeks, not years, while her heart was with someone else. Give the guy a break is my opinion.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 pm

My opinion is he is a total mind eff and enjoys it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 pm

@Bee I did listen to the podcast. Boy, was that interesting but it really didn't change my thoughts on Peter. My theory about Peter is the same: I think he went on the show to expand his business and wasn't looking for true love. IMO I think he surprised himself by developing real feelings for Rachel but unfortunately he had to compete against 30 other guys, or actually against TOG in particular. Peter has described himself as being a control freak, very competitive and not someone who approaches women. IMO I also think he is very insecure. So you have an insecure, competitive, control freak who doesn't normally approach woman having to compete with 30 men for Rachel's affections. A recipe for disaster!! IMO this combo just led to him inevitably contradicting himself as he continued to stay on -- he could've, or probably should've just walked away. I found it interesting that on the podcast Rachel said that Peter actually told her that he was NOT in love with her. And then when she shows up to break up with him, he immediately says he IS in love with her. IMO I really think Peter is a bit of an emotional mess and lucky for Rachel that she didn't choose him.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm

@vacayeveryday
My thoughts. Nice post. I'll stop there. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 42 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:16 am

I wasn't going to post about Peter, but since it's bright up again, here's my masterpiece on the Peter that I know from the show and SM:

I listened to the entire Olivia podcast. I think Peter on the show is a very confusing person. He confused Rachel ( and me too!) He talked a lot about marriage, even asked what ring she'd like (confusing point #1 if you are so adamant at NOT proposing, why even ask?) He was not in love with her but as soon as she walked into the room, he was in love! (confusing point#2: it's so similar when he said he's falling in love with her: that happened right before they walked into her house in Dallas! It's like when he sensed he's on the edge of being eliminated, he threw out the L word) She was there to break up with him but he didn't want her to leave.

He also confuses me in this interview : the Morning breath Nov. 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUb77rCo5cc
At around 31:55 the two hostesses asked him if he misses Rachel (well, just say YES or NO!) Peter "no one has asked me that before. She's a sweetheart, , very kind, blah blah blah ", the hostess "you miss her", Peter "Ill go with that". It's 6 months after your breakup, 3 months after you saw her, you can't give a direct answer? Still missing her? Didn't your best friend say you broke up with her, you were over her?

I can totally see and agree his "push and pull" during the show, and even after show. I feel he's giving "push and pull" to his fans, still playing a heartbroken victim who's too real for this show. Its like his fans are about to move on from Patchel fantasy, then him "still looking for a closure, I still watch the fan video (from his Sept. interview with ET's Lauren Zima), now this you-can-say-I-still-miss-her', he pulled them right back in.  All jmo.

However, I can also see his appeals in the interview; he seems relaxed and fun, so different from the tense awkward moments from the show, and it finally dawned on me why he's not a good match for Rachel. Both are too stubborn, he: a self admitted control freak, she: type A. None will be willing to compromise and they will butt heads.  Both are too sensitive of what other people say about them. It is not a good match maybe because they have similar personality.

All jmo.

I am happy for him that his business is thriving, so if his goal of coming to the show is to brand himself, a la Kaitlyn, at lease he achieved it.

All jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 am

@sdmom Besides their personality incompatibility I also think Peter & Rachel have very different philosophies on how to live one's life. Peter wakes up everyday at 5am, doesn't watch TV, didn't even watch BIP, always wants to be in control. Rachel binges on TV til 4am, she loves to party, loves to be wild, loves to let loose. IMO it never would've worked between the 2 of them.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 67 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz