SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Bryan is Latin - Rachel herself said he's Latin but that's besides the point. I doubt Wendy will go there. But if she does I'm sure she'll handle it just fine.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 pm

FashionLover wrote:It's surprising cause rachel was all, I love my Job, worked too hard for it and I want 2.5 kids and a picket fence like yesterday. For me I guess I bought what she was selling and thats on me so no biggie.

I never bought that and said I wouldn't be surprised to see another Andi...lawyer leaving her job....and lo and behold.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:57 pm

adf23 wrote:Not trying to extend the topic, but I thought Wendy wanted Rachel to chose Bryan?

I am correcting myself. I just watched the last "Hot Topics" that aired during the season from July 21. At that point Rachel had the F3 and Wendy didn't think Rachel should chose any of them and questioned why Rachel was doing the show at all because she is beautiful, intelligent, etc  However, she said that if she had to chose one for her, it would be "the chiropractor" (her words). She goes on to say that she hopes Rachel marries none of them, then comes on the show to tell her why, laugh out loud.  

Starts Bachelorette discussion at 13:25  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbOLWHVLks

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:13 am

adf23 wrote:
adf23 wrote:Not trying to extend the topic, but I thought Wendy wanted Rachel to chose Bryan?

I am correcting myself. I just watched the last "Hot Topics" that aired during the season from July 21. At that point Rachel had the F3 and Wendy didn't think Rachel should chose any of them and questioned why Rachel was doing the show at all because she is beautiful, intelligent, etc  However, she said that if she had to chose one for her, it would be "the chiropractor" (her words). She goes on to say that she hopes Rachel marries none of them, then comes on the show to tell her why, laugh out loud.  

Starts Bachelorette discussion at 13:25  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbOLWHVLks

Facts are good today. Thanks so much for good sleuthing. IMO Good Hispanic brother is perfect for Rach. She knew it, their fans knew it and turns out, Wendy knew it too. Looking forward to the interview.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15 am

@Aria can you tell me where peter and ben said this please???? Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:50 am

teamkristina wrote:@Aria can you tell me where peter and ben said this please???? Thank you so much!

I don't remember the exact one, but Ben talked about it in a podcast he did with Juliet Litman on Bachelor Party during Rachel's season. I think it was shortly after the breakup so it must be in May or June. And Peter talked about it when he did an ESPN interview with Wilde and Tausch back in August.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:44 pm

teamkristina wrote:@Aria can you tell me where peter and ben said this please???? Thank you so much!

Why does this matter? CMIIW this was in 2006-7 before he was in the NBA, it was discussed several times during sleuthing and this is Rachel and Bryan's thread who ATM are enjoying what looks like a very happy time in their relationship.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:47 am

It has started sad

https://www.inquisitr.com/4508357/source-says-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-are-faking-it-for-the-cameras/amp/

Thoughts???

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:01 pm

Actually it(talk) started months ago by some.
I take it all with a grain of salt. It's not my business. I have always felt eventually there will be a couple that will actually marry and last a couple years due to a very confidential financial agreement between production and themselves. This would not surprise me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 pm

laugh out loud ok Life and style...seems like the usual nonsense. This is next to article claiming that Amal Clooney is pregnant again btw.

Life and style is the bottom of the barrel - so their "proof" is source that watched Rachel struggling with her necklace at a fashion week show . Is now a good time to point out that Rachel didn't wear a single necklace with any of her outfits at NYFW?! rofl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:03 pm

teamkristina wrote:@GuardianAngel im not talking about that im talking about the e and g podcast where he said everyone could see who her top 4 are night 1. It was very immature of rachel to tell her friends to make a choice between her and demario. jmo.

first of all not believing DLO because if Rachel was really trying to make people choose then why is she still friends with Alexis and Kristina when they, epecially Alexis have spent just as much time aorund Demario and taken pictures with him as everyone else and still do so the problem appears to possible have been much deeper. if there is one.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm

I watched that Wendy interview, and boy was Wendy rude. Imo Not even funny rude, but just obnoxious rude. Rachel handled it well imo.

According to Bryan he's in the process of getting his licence in California, so he gave a little glimpse of their plans. Rachel said she'd take the bar exam in California too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday