SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:58 am

bleuberry wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Bryan didn't take off work because he's been studying for exams. JMO.

If you are thinking he took off work, to be with Rachel and work on the relationship primarily, I will agree with that thought. Preparing for the exams and the move to LA is in there somewhere as well. JMO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:06 am

It only takes a few hours to study a day, if that, to prep for an exam depending on the exam and person taking it. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:01 am

I like Rachel, that is why I get so annoyed, laugh out loud. Rachel defending Bryan, I get it. It would be nice to see him defend her for a change. No one is saying that he needs to get into IG wars over comments, but defend the woman you claim to love. IMO it comes across that he doesn't care...enough. And it has nothing to do with him being "above it all"- he doesn't care, period, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:05 am

Or maybe she has told him to stay out of it. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:16 am

I don't get why any of these fools defend themselves or their SOs on the interwebs. I have yet to see a troll actually apologize or change their minds because of some IG comment Rachel left defending herself or Bryan. It usually just leads to the trolls calling her petty or "I don't think she's happy if she's getting so defensive!". Considering that Bryan didn't even defend himself when he was being attaked during the season for everything from "the player", following Lee, his lawsuits, his supposed friendship with Josh, his supposed cheek fillers, his mom, and basically daring to breath, I just don't think he's ever going to do that. Honestly, I don't really care the reason why. He's a 37-year-old and the idea of him clapping back to some 13-year-old trolls to defend his woman (against something that is probably true)...not enough second hand embarrassment in the world. Look at Jason/Molly - never responded to the criticism, just lived their best life (ha!), and people came around. That's the best way to handle this, not the way Rachel is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:17 am

Kashathediva wrote:Or maybe she has told him to stay out of it. JMO.

But yet, she can't stay out of it. Doesn't make sense, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 am

I get Rachel - She is like me and I get Bryan - he is like DH. There are men who are so chill that when things will not impact them or have no bearing on their lives, they just do not engage. Their actions prove who they are and what is important to them. Now, let's say he does defend her, would all the hate stop? Would that change people's opinion of him? Or would it just further stir the hornet's nest. They did an IG live and he yelled when he saw his cousin on and Rachel said he forgot he was on live, Bryan's response was"I don't give a damn!!" That is who he is. I as a fan just want him to be himself, love your woman and live. I am rooting for them and will continue to do so because he does not need to justify anything or prove anything to me. I just need to see how they are together. If the relationship works, it works, if it fails it fails. C'est la vie.  All JMO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 am

I am definitely the more "hype" vs. my DH. When it comes to himself, he couldn't care less. But if someone has something negative to say about me, he will defend me fiercely. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:34 am

Aria wrote:I don't get why any of these fools defend themselves or their SOs on the interwebs. I have yet to see a troll actually apologize or change their minds because of some IG comment Rachel left defending herself or Bryan. It usually just leads to the trolls calling her petty or "I don't think she's happy if she's getting so defensive!". Considering that Bryan didn't even defend himself when he was being attaked during the season for everything from "the player", following Lee, his lawsuits, his supposed friendship with Josh, his supposed cheek fillers, his mom, and basically daring to breath, I just don't think he's ever going to do that. Honestly, I don't really care the reason why. He's a 37-year-old and the idea of him clapping back to some 13-year-old trolls to defend his woman (against something that is probably true)...not enough second hand embarrassment in the world. Look at Jason/Molly - never responded to the criticism, just lived their best life (ha!), and people came around. That's the best way to handle this, not the way Rachel is. IMO.

I agree, he most likely never will. I don't get why anyone claps back either never solves the problem just exacerbates it.

adf23 wrote:I am definitely the more "hype" vs. my DH.  When it comes to himself, he couldn't care less.  But if someone has something negative to say about me, he will defend me fiercely. IMO.

Well, in real life DH would fight to the death for our family but on social media to people who don't know who we truly are or give two hoots about us and are not really important to our lives - Not a chance!!
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:08 pm

IMO Bryan doesn't care. He has proven time and time again with all the SM hate he received, he just doesn't care enough to deal with them. I wouldn't either. It wouldn't be worth my time. Unfortunately it may look like to some that he's not defending Rachel, but then again, it appears he doesn't care about troll's or what they think IMHO. To me that's maturity at it's best. I'm sure he supports her in other ways by being calm and not bothered by things that don't matter.

I've alway said, it annoys me when they respond to negativity. Why bother, I'll never know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:14 pm

Just wanted to note that this LA move for Rachel and Bryan isn't all that surprising or odd to me. Rachel has mentioned before, I believe, that she has several friends in LA and always liked it out there. Bryan's good friend and former college roommate also lives out there. It really could just be that they like the city, thought it could be a good place to start new, and they have friends there already! Also, I don't necessarily blame Bryan for being ok with the move because he has spent his entire life in Miami, except Gainesville for college. He practiced for 9 years... maybe he's ready for a new and exciting change of scenery? JMO.

Also, Bryan generally isn't so good with social media IMO laugh out loud, so I don't see him combing through people's comments to "clap back" at the rude ones. Doesnt mean he doesn't care. I think he keeps Rachel grounded. She doesn't need someone to defend her on social media IMO. She's got that part covered.

Last thing, I highly doubt that Bryan is mooching off of Rachel. He's worked as a chiropractor for 9 years and has been independent for a while, so I would imagine that he has a decent amount of savings. But, even if he did take time off and Rachel was taking care of some expenses during this time, if it works for them, that's cool too. JMO of course!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It only takes a few hours to study a day, if that, to prep for an exam depending on the exam and person taking it. JMO.

I don't know much about Bryan's exam but, it's probably fair to say it will take focused study because it's been a while since he took it. The California bar exam will take many, many hours of study, possibly in addition to an expensive review course because it is the most difficult exam in the country (reportedly) with LOTS of state specific content. 
IMO, both these exams require serious preparation. However, if your point is they could be working, I think the simple and obvious answer is they did not want to be apart and obviously, they didn't have to be. They said from the beginning they wanted to spend time working on their relationship which started in such an uneorthodox setting. So IMO they've been doing smart things, meeting each other's friends, spending time with family, doing events together. Planning their next steps is not our job. I'm just non-judgmentally along for the ride and so far, it's been fun to watch. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday