SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:42 pm

I pop in every once in a while to see what they are up to. I'm so curious to see how this relationship develops over time as Rachel gets to know Bryan. I think her dad picked up on someone who wasn't totally forthcoming and he asked himself "Why" right out of the gate.  It comes across as holding back as in you are going to see what I want you to see and I think I'm smart enough to hook you as a believer. Bryan will have to deal with the judge forever and ever and he isn't going to get a break. It's an interesting scenario to me.

Bryan had Rachel pegged out of the limo, IMO. He's like a chameleon and a damn good one too from what little I've seen. But he's had lots of practice dealing with different personalities his entire professional career.  I don't think he's using her per se but I can't say he's all in with the emotions either. I'm not sure Bryan is even an emotional guy. I'm not interested in his words...I want to see it in body language when you don't think someone is watching.

As far as the move to Ca., why is that more desirable as a chiropractor than say Dallas? If he gets his license to practice, I honestly believe it's because the other opportunities/his agenda didn't pan out. I just can't agree that when he discussed where he wanted to live...he said I want to be a chiropractor in LA. LOL! I do believe Rachel would love to continue practicing law whereever. I'm sure she's a great attorney and a talented one. I'm not even a fan but I would trust her without hesitation if I needed her services.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:24 pm

I always feel a bit uncomfortable with the discussions about these people's finances. IMO it's none of our business how they make their money, or even whether they make any, as long as they're not expecting us to support them or acting entitled to it simply because they were once on TV. JMO.

In other news, Rachel apparently clapped back at someone who left a rude comment on Bryan's IG and what's notable is that Pauldine liked said rude comment. Honest mistake?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:25 pm

Aria wrote:I don't really think Rachel still has her job. She's technically still working for them, but I think she's basically just closing her cases in preparation for her to leave. She's definitely not doing a 9-5 thing and she hasn't for months. IMO, bryan and Rachel are pretty much in the same boat. They both were likely making six figures pre-show, likely have a good amount of savings, but right now aren't doing much more than what the typical Bachelor couple does (appearances and shilling). IMO.

Except they have done very little shilling, imo. Rachel did a few the first week right after the finale (and eve those are not using my code to get $10 off) but after that, either they didn't get any offers or they don't want to, all I see is a few mentions/@ of the designers during NYFW. I think they may get free stuff, but do they get paid by just tagging ? I really don't know.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 pm

@sdmom Oh, I'm not saying they're shilling a lot. Just saying that neither are working traditional jobs right now and they're mostly just doing what the typical couple does post-show, which is do appearances and shill. They're doing mostly appearances and a little bit of shilling (I'm including their partnership with Lord and taylor and Bryan's line, but, agreed, they haven't done much!). It's just crazy to think that Bryan is mooching off her or whatever, when they're both basically in the same exact boat. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 pm

IMO it doesn't matter what happens with these two in the future. Right now, it appears they are happily in love and enjoying their lives together. If I was in my mid 30's worked for years, no children, I'd have a ton of money socked away. If I wanted to take 6 months off, 1 yr, whatever the case may be, travelling all over, attending all sorts of functions media appearances and everything else they are doing, I'd be doing it in a NY minute. He worked hard to get through school and worked 9 some odd years. He's the F1, why not enjoy the time right now. Soon they'll be just another couple if they aren't already.

They are not behaving erratically or unprofessional or making tabloid headlines for their scandalous behaviour. Bryan to me has proven beyond a doubt he is totally in love with Rachel and I really don't see why he would have any reason to fake it.

I'm also not sure why this is Bryan's decision to move to L.A. Rachel has said many times during the airing of the show, they discuss everything and move on. Everything tells me they have discussed their lives in detail as evident by the sleuther, sorry I forget who, who discovered his condo was for rent when no one knew where he really was living. They keep some of their lives very private since we only recently learned about the move to L.A even though I think that might have been the plan early on. Bryan to me actually appears to be wrapped around Rachel's finger, not that that's a bad thing, he adores her IMHO. It wouldn't surprise me if she's the one that preferred the move to L.A.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:12 pm

@mindless I saw the clap back but didn't see Pauldine's like. Let's hope it was a slip of the finger cause Suspect

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO it doesn't matter what happens with these two in the future. Right now, it appears they are happily in love and enjoying their lives together. If I was in my mid 30's worked for years, no children, I'd have a ton of money socked away. If I wanted to take 6 months off, 1 yr, whatever the case may be, travelling all over, attending all sorts of functions media appearances and everything else they are doing, I'd be doing it in a NY minute. He worked hard to get through school and worked 9 some odd years. He's the F1, why not enjoy the time right now. Soon they'll be just another couple if they aren't already.

They are not behaving erratically or unprofessional or making tabloid headlines for their scandalous behaviour. Bryan to me has proven beyond a doubt he is totally in love with Rachel and I really don't see why he would have any reason to fake it.

I'm also not sure why this is Bryan's decision to move to L.A. Rachel has said many times during the airing of the show, they discuss everything and move on. Everything tells me they have discussed their lives in detail as evident by the sleuther, sorry I forget who, who discovered his condo was for rent when no one knew where he really was living. They keep some of their lives very private since we only recently learned about the move to L.A even though I think that might have been the plan early on. Bryan to me actually appears to be wrapped around Rachel's finger, not that that's a bad thing, he adores her IMHO. It wouldn't surprise me if she's the one that preferred the move to L.A.

---------------------------------------

Good Post mademyday
@GuardianAngel, I agree with everything you've said. That's exactly how I see R&B, too. I'm happy that they're so happy and having so much fun and I'm loving our view of their adventure, day by day. I have hope and belief that they will last because they are such a unique and amazing match. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:
adf23 wrote:

i really hope she isn't supporting him financially. That idea makes me sick.    Many a woman have been been burned by blind trust. Nope, they are not partners til they have walked down the aisle.
IMO as long as they are committed to each other it doesn't matter who is supporting whom. IMO Bryan can support her or Rachel can support him. Totally up to them. Many men have also been burned by blind trust. Perhaps Rachel is mooching off of Bryan??
In what way? Last time I checked, Rachel was the more famous/popular of the pair, she's got more SM followers (which is important for shilling) & she's also the one who still has her j-o-b
We have no idea what Bryan's finances are like. Just because Rachel is now more popular & has more followers doesn't necessarily mean that she has more wealth than he does. We simply don't know. Also remember that he's an only child with seemingly devoted parents. For all we know he may have tons in savings from his career and from them. Who knows?? IMO as long as RnB are happy with the arrangement then it's fine with me.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:32 pm

@vacayeveryday

Thank you for the objective view. I agree 100%. Rachel and Bryan are both flying all over the place in support of each other's events and families and planning a major cross-country move to one of the most expensive cities in the country. The wedding date is now being quoted as fall, 2018. Bryan is a meticulous Type A planner.

IMO, they are clearly well funded. It's not rocket science, just basic math and obvious as heck. Also, there is a plan. Only they and their loved ones know what it is but, there definitely is one. Alternate theories are fun and comical, giggling but, I'm looking forward to the real deal.
JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 am

This is the reason why most of the bachelor nation guys don't move for the women and expect the women to always be the ones to uproot their lives. Bryan uproots his life to merge with Rachel's and has taken time off to write exams to practice in Cali, and his finances and ability to support Rachel is being scrutinized...yeah I say he should have stayed in Maimi and do the long distance relationship, I suppose even that he would be criticized. He can't win imo.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:49 am

I'd like to think of it that he thinks and she thinks they both won. They found each other. Nothing else really matters, if that is the case. The other stuff they can work out, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:54 am

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Bryan didn't take off work because he's been studying for exams. JMO.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday