SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by aviej Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Fangirl26 wrote: Bryan's latest IG story is a response to that BET article IMO. He does clapback in IMO but it's very subtle. #knowyourworth Kudos to him and Rachel

What did Bryan say in the IG?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 pm

Bryan staying true to form with that corny IG laugh out loud  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f601

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 pm

@sdmom I see what you're saying but Rachel wasn't negative she was just stating her truth IMO. People have different styles and what works for one person and is right for that person might not be right for another IMO.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 pm

I do think she needs to stop giving unwanted attention with these tabloids. She just need to let it go . Really? Nothing matters at all . She is happy then focus on that and ignore all this crap. Jmo.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Eb97c9
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 9zt107Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 XgicucRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Oaw2uvRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2pqw5k8Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 30szzauRachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 pm

I just don't understand who even gets that worked up about something from freaking BET. Meh, it was worth one tweet max IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Super Unpopular opinion but I don't see what the outrage is about. This is on par with Bachelor nation articles IMO. How is this any different than the countless articles which called Nick an idiot for picking Vanessa over Rachel or the ones which trashed Jojo for picking Jordan over Luke. Maybe being a Nick fan has numbed me to negative articles laugh out loud but I don't think it was too bad or unheard of. Rachel might not have liked it but it's just the writer's opinion and she is entitled to state it IMO. Could she have left out Rachel's bit? Sure. Then again, I can say that about every other article which is written.  no idea

Honestly, I am kinda disappointed that Rachel took the few lines in an Eric focused article which spans a few pages and made it all about herself. hmmm Now he is getting attacked on his SM by RnB fans for sharing it. Like what?!?!? :crazed

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 pm

I am a fan of RnB but I don't condone fans going to other people's sm to attack. It's the same thing that Rachel preaches, why bring one down just to build the other up?

I do think a Rachel has the right to clapback as much as she wants but then she needs to accept the consequences, eg. more criticism coming her way. The price you pay for being famous. The good the bad and the ugly.

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 pm

coolangel wrote:Super Unpopular opinion but I don't see what the outrage is about. This is on par with Bachelor nation articles IMO. How is this any different than the countless articles which called Nick an idiot for picking Vanessa over Rachel or the ones which trashed Jojo for picking Jordan over Luke. Maybe being a Nick fan has numbed me to negative articles laugh out loud but I don't think it was too bad or unheard of. Rachel might not have liked it but it's just the writer's opinion and she is entitled to state it IMO. Could she have left out Rachel's bit? Sure. Then again, I can say that about every other article which is written.  no idea

Honestly, I am kinda disappointed that Rachel took the few lines in an Eric focused article which spans a few pages and made it all about herself. hmmm Now he is getting attacked on his SM by RnB fans for sharing it. Like what?!?!? :crazed

All JMO

The author of the article is a trashy gutter-snipe, IMO. Had she focused the article on Eric, no issue but she couldn't. IMO, she knew she wouldn't be all over SM just writing about Eric. So she didn't. She embedded several MAJOR nasty swipes at Rachel. What/who made her think she could do that? Probably the person who used that very theme as his jumping off point, IMO.
IMO, Rachel and Bryan have been fine with Eric in spite of the fact that he said awful things that he knew were not true about their relationship and made the rounds repeating it for days. He became the media darling for a whole week based on trashing them so the blow back is that commentary is now a function of who he is and he has to deal with it. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 pm

coolangel wrote:Super Unpopular opinion but I don't see what the outrage is about. This is on par with Bachelor nation articles IMO. How is this any different than the countless articles which called Nick an idiot for picking Vanessa over Rachel or the ones which trashed Jojo for picking Jordan over Luke. Maybe being a Nick fan has numbed me to negative articles laugh out loud but I don't think it was too bad or unheard of. Rachel might not have liked it but it's just the writer's opinion and she is entitled to state it IMO. Could she have left out Rachel's bit? Sure. Then again, I can say that about every other article which is written.  no idea

All JMO
I understand what you're saying but IMO I do think it's different because it comes from BET. Not to get personal, but I will. For me as a black person, I do find it more objectionable when the black media criticizes a black person versus the mainstream media because we may somehow believe that they have our backs and that they will be true & fair to their own. IMO I'm guessing that for Rachel it was more hurtful for her as well that BET was the mudslinger.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:45 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:

All JMO
I understand what you're saying but IMO I do think it's different because it comes from BET. Not to get personal, but I will. For me as a black person, I do find it more objectionable when the black media criticizes a black person versus the mainstream media because we may somehow believe that they have our backs and that they will be true & fair to their own. IMO I'm guessing that for Rachel it was more hurtful for her as well that BET was the mudslinger.

Definitely. hurtful, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:08 am

I don't see why Rachel would get so worked up over this article. It was clearly slanted towards Eric so wasn't surprising that there would be a little negativity towards Rachel. Take it from where it comes and move on. I'm sure it's tempting to jump on it but it isn't a good look, imo. The only thing that will silence much of the criticism and speculation is time. If they really have a good, solid relationship then work on it and try to ignore the chatter. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:45 am

@vacayeveryday right...if it were The Shade Room it would be different. Outlets like that are tabloids...it's their trademark to be shady. BET with its #blackgirlmagic programming and all is a network, and while crappy, it has way more credibility IMO and reaches far more people. To be attacked in mainstream media and black media has to be hurtful. She's getting it from all sides...but she's happy so in the end she'll have the last laugh. Still, I understand the pain and why she felt the need voice her thoughts.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday