SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:36 am

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 1f3b6 Let it go. Let it go. Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 1f3b6

JMO

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:37 am

bleuberry wrote:On one hand, I'd be be annoyed too. Maybe she's more disappointed than usual because it's coming from BET. On the other hand, this isn't about her. Rachel/Bryan and Peter basically dominated attention and media post show. Can we just let Eric have this one? laugh out loud

i hear you but, isn't that what she said in her tweet they could have done the article about Eric but that dig was unescessary, IMO to drag her into it and I have to agree with Rachel on this and think it si precisely because it's coming from BET IMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:48 am

@zoe06 I don't disagree with her point at all. I just don't think it accomplishes much. She probably sent a bunch of clicks their way.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:50 am

@bleuberry You are correct, like i said with the Dean interview I can hear that this is something that she has hard time with and is working on, but i don't think it will happen over night for her. IMO

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:56 am

No one "got away" if they weren't in it to begin with IMHO.

Also the comments about the ratings was a major unneccessary dig to the black community IMHO. There are all sorts of people from different nationalities that wouldn't watch this show. Should my nose have been out of joint because there wasn't a huge Italian following when the Prince was TB? or when he didn't choose an Italian contestant? The mentality of some tabloids are appalling, ridiculous IMO. I'm with Rachel on this one. I don't care where you come from, if you're not compatible, you're not the one. This is one I would have responded to via SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:22 am

@GuardianAngel I agree. I know people tell Rachel not to respond and she has been doing less of that but this article was extremely offensive on many levels and it needed a response IMO. The writer's unprofessionalism also made Eric look bad IMO and now people are drawing attention to his hypocrisy based on a comment he reportedly made in an earlier interview.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 am

bleuberry wrote:On one hand, I'd be be annoyed too. Maybe she's more disappointed than usual because it's coming from BET. On the other hand, this isn't about her. Rachel/Bryan and Peter basically dominated attention and media post show. Can we just let Eric have this one? laugh out loud

In a word, NO. IMO, Rachel and Bryan did not deserve all Eric's negative BS after the FR but, it bought him an extra 15 so he is inextricably linked to them and their fallout and is getting exactly what he deserves - also ran, Grade D treatment.

By the same token, Rachel's making things really bad for herself AND Bryan. I am entrenched in the media 24/7 yet, I knew nothing about that obscure trash that's trying to pass for an article. BET is merely a shadow of its former self. Barely relevant. Why is she engaging with that IMO, TRASH writer (someone mistakenly referred to her as a journalist, no no )?. IMO, if you can't take the heat, it's too late to get out of the kitchen so, sit down, have a freakin' drink and turn on the fan. Is it difficult? Yes. Very. I get it. My innate response is "if you slap me, I'm gonna stab you", too. But, you know what? So what. Live your BEST LIFE. IMO, that's the clapback. Joy and happiness in spite of jackass trash in the media. ALL JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 am

That article....did the writer even watch the show?
"Lindsay stunned America by nailing the title of America’s first Black Bachelorette and then epicly failing at scoring the love of her life, first by breaking up with crowd favorite Peter Kraus (also a trainer… we’re sensing a pattern) and then by dumping Bigger and choosing a reality TV show veteran who promised her a proposal"?
Majority of the fans from Nick's seadon had an inkling Rachel would be the next lead. Break up with Perter and then dumping Eric... did the writer watch the finale? Eric got eliminated before Peter!

And then ths
"Chris Harrison, wherever you are, you lost a good one. Rachel, you already know that. That being said, if you’re reading this and totally convinced that Eric is indeed the guy for you, you probably still have a chance" . What's that supposed to mean? Break up with Bryan to get back with Eric? No wonder Rachel is furious. She said you came come after her, but not after her man.

Can't the writer praise all she wants about Eric but leave Rachel  and Bryan alone?

I am not saying Rachel should fight back, but I can totally see why she feels the need.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:44 am

sdmom wrote:That article....did the writer even watch the show?
"Lindsay stunned America by nailing the title of America’s first Black Bachelorette and then epicly failing at scoring the love of her life, first by breaking up with crowd favorite Peter Kraus (also a trainer… we’re sensing a pattern) and then by dumping Bigger and choosing a reality TV show veteran who promised her a proposal"?
Majority of the fans from Nick's seadon had an inkling Rachel would be the next lead. Break up with Perter and then dumping Eric... did the writer watch the finale? Eric got eliminated before Peter!

And then ths
"Chris Harrison, wherever you are, you lost a good one. Rachel, you already know that. That being said, if you’re reading this and totally convinced that Eric is indeed the guy for you, you probably still have a chance" . What's that supposed to mean? Break up with Bryan to get back with Eric? No wonder Rachel is furious. She said you came come after her, but not after her man.

Can't the writer praise all she wants about Eric but leave Rachel  and Bryan alone?

I am not saying Rachel should fight back, but I can totally see why she feels the need.

All Jmo.

I know, @sdmom. I'm just sad for this because IMO, some people who knew nothing about this are discussing it and as you noted it.is.so.disgusting. This on the heels of the IMO, great interview with Dean and the cuteness last night at the fundraiser. I'm just absolutely furious and internally seething over Chris Harrison sitting on that sofa across from Rachel and rolling through the most despicable and evilly crafted edit EVER, IMO. I thought from week one, the first amazing kiss, that Bryan was the front-runner. When Rachel bought Bryan that beautiful watch destined to be passed down to their grandchildren and took TOG on a date designed to turn him into a popsicle without even warning him to bring a serious coat, I was thrilled. Then, compare the HTDs. Rachel was soooo worried about Bryan's family liking her. Did she look the least bit concerned about those other families? No. Uhboyyyy All JMO
This is just infuriating IMO....really.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:51 am

Bryan's latest IG story is a response to that BET article IMO. He does clapback in IMO but it's very subtle. #knowyourworth Kudos to him and Rachel
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:53 am

Initially, I was going to sing that same song @umngirl, let it go, let it go, let it go. But, I am right there with everyone who is angry. It is such a terribly inaccurate piece. Read comment by @sdmom (excellent). Some people are such hypocrites- this writer is a classic example. They sing, love is love is love, in certain situations and in others they bring out the daggers and stab others in the back, because of their own preconceived notions. But, love is love is love, should apply to all. She should be happy for Rachel, she made a choice - the mistake, if there is one, will be her's. Praise, worship, admire or lick Eric's boots, on his own performance/attributes - leave RnB out of it. @Chgohighlife, you hit all the points. Rachel is a work in progress. I believe she is learning control, it will take time before she perfects it. The biggest weapon she has is to kill the naysayers by ignoring them, being happy and secure in her choice. It is difficult but she can do it. All JMO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 am

Fangirl26 wrote: Bryan's latest IG story is a response to that BET article IMO. He does clapback in IMO but it's very subtle. #knowyourworth Kudos to him and Rachel

Thats the way to clapback! Hit them with positivity!
IMO.

Ps for those who don't follow him, Bryan posted an article Rachel emailed him. 15 signs that he's the one for you:  your friend, he respects, inspires, encourages and makes you laugh, etc. Bryan checked off all the boxes for Rachel, according to her. He said she checked off all of them for him too.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday