SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Well y'all head to the SM thread for an F3 speculation clue that was just posted giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mjoy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:39 pm

For those saying Elise #1, how are you explaining the DM article about the SHV evidence with Laura and matty? Not having a go - genuinely asking cause I'm still holding out hope that Elise is #1 but then I remembered the SHV and realized it's probably a foregone conclusion it's Laura.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 pm

mjoy wrote:For those saying Elise #1, how are you explaining the DM article about the SHV evidence with Laura and matty?  Not having a go - genuinely asking cause I'm still holding out hope that Elise is #1 but then I remembered the SHV and realized it's probably a foregone conclusion it's Laura.

For me they just didn't actually demonstrate that it was true. There were many holes in the story
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Schnitty4lyf Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

My prediction:
F1 Elise
F2 Laura
F3 Tara

I DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA PUSHING LAURA.

My Wish
F1 Laura (<3 them together)
F2 Elise (too good for him)
F3 Tara (Bachelorette please!)
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

@mjoy....IMO DM added two and two together to come up with that story; Matty missing from his house and Laura being chased somewhere that apparently she lied to the paps about. So unless DM produces the evidence of Laura being chauffeured in a car by a driver associated to Channel ten and also them placing both Matty and Laura in the same SHV location, I am not buying it. I sleuth the US series and trust me when SHV evidence is there, it is proven without a shadow of doubt. But we all know DM will produce evidence soon if they have it so lets just hold tight...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:50 pm

I hope it will be:
F1) ELISE
F2) TARA
F3) TONI MAY

But I think it will be:
F1) TONI MAY
F2) ELISE
F3) TARA

The DM story worries me. If it wasn't for that, I would say Elise was the obvious winner.
Actually, who am I kidding? The real winner here is TONI MAY. You know her, the city girl with a gypsy heart...
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:52 pm

Laughing so much at Laura being referred to as Toni May- the real winner!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 pm

mjoy wrote:For those saying Elise #1, how are you explaining the DM article about the SHV evidence with Laura and matty?  Not having a go - genuinely asking cause I'm still holding out hope that Elise is #1 but then I remembered the SHV and realized it's probably a foregone conclusion it's Laura.

Pics or it didn't happen! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:19 pm

I watched episode 2 last night. Laura's first date. Was good, Matty was a big funny goofball! Tara steals his thunder. Cos they downplayed that side of him!

I wander if someone goes through the trouble of saving every itm on the show on here??

So they shoot all day.
Then Matty chooses who he likes on dates. He then choses ends up with his final 3,2,1.
They then take ALL that footage and work it into a story.
They do some retakes (obv big ones like the Italian cooking date were they reshot the whole thing and wer hapy only wen they got good arse shot out of it?) plus FYI in the camel and the movie world date Matty wears his white pants! His Tara pants!

They've had Tara screaming and jumping into his arms (I thot the finale preview was so quiet and calm... his smile was gentle and soft for his F1)

They've obviously featured and highlighted Tara on screentime(downplay on media)
They've downplayed Elise on the screentime (highlight in media)
They've highlighted and downplayed Laura on screen time (and highlighted in media IMO)
Add in the totally sus Tonimay highlight.
She was a self confessed chatterbox so their was definitely plenty opportunity to feature more of her.

There's Elise's dollar and the article abt Matty realising how GL had to be selfish, in love.
Can he give Elise her dollar back and a ring?
Makes more sense imo to give her the dollar to find luck with someone else.
Yes she is a dark horse but maybe he goes on to say he can't deny what he felt for F1.

Let me go try and watch some other episodes.. maybe
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Laughing so much at Laura being referred to as Toni May- the real winner!

@BlueJeans without a doubt Toni May is the true F1! Matty's relationship with the F1 may or may not stand the test of time, but the exposure for the business has been priceless. Maybe Sportsbet should open odds on Toni May? Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Having watched every Bachelor/ette episode in the US and all in AU, I find it so refreshing that we really DON'T KNOW who the F1 is! It reminds me of the good old days before SM, YouTube, FB. This is fun and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and check this site to see what you all are saying!

So much fun to share this season with you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Having watched every Bachelor/ette episode in the US and all in AU, I find it so refreshing that we really DON'T KNOW who the F1 is! It reminds me of the good old days before SM, YouTube, FB. This is fun and I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and check this site to see what you all are saying!

So much fun to share this season with you!

No RS! I wish we could eliminate him. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+55
BabyGotBach
Sprite
BasicallytheFBI
Michdealm
Seabear