SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:57 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  As my mother would say, funny haha or funny peculiar?  Methinks the latter laugh out loud

We must have the same mother.  rotfl

IMO Angie's F1 would HAVE to be witty, so even if we don't get a grand love affair, I still think we're in for a good season.  

I just wish it would hurry up and start...   Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:27 pm

Interview with Brad saying what he was looking for when he went undercover (or more to the point what TPTB have told him to say he was looking for, to establish the narrative, IMO)

"I found out quickly who my favourites where," Brad admitted.

"They always brought Angie up and were after her attention. They stuck out easily to me and I could see who was genuine and who was not.

"There were a few dark horses who could grab Angie's attention, but obviously she would have to delve deeper into them in their one-on-one chats!"

"I was looking out for how the boys spoke about Angie and the experience of being on the show in general," he said.

"Obviously, the ones that spoke about Angie and wanting to spend time with her I knew were there for the right reasons." (laugh out loud)

In an interview with TV WEEK, Angie admitted that having her brother there on the first night "was the best feeling in the world".

"To have him there on one of the most nerve-wracking nights of my entire life just put me at ease," she explained.

While Brad will seek to uncover what the Bachelors are really like, Angie insists he's not the type of person who will "throw anyone under the bus" or rule out somebody straight away.

"He's such a good judge of character and the nicest dude," she says. "I knew he wouldn't go in there and just be like, 'That guy is a d**khead.' He'd focus on the positives, and that's what I wanted."

Source

ETA:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:21 am

Bobette wrote:Curse you, InStyle Magazine!  If this isn't click bait I don't know what is:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 MoXbgqq

Source

Don't bother to click - they know NOTHING.  

They haven't even revealed the guys we've sleuthed.  It's literally just a placeholder article saying "check back later".  Redfacemad

Agent99 wrote:I have been looking into Adam's SM, mostly in the hopes of finding other contestants.  

...snipped

Re: the bold, I'm wondering if the boys have had their SM accounts completely taken over by TPTB. Otherwise surely someone would have slipped up by now and done a Cassandra or gone rogue like Rachael.

Niranga's pushing it with his charity account following all the girls, but aside from the odd follow here and there, the boys seem barely connected and I've just about given on trying to identify the last few.

:pout

I did click Embarassed   It says Angie has 20 men, so assuming that is correct, we have a couple of double ups.  Thor and Timm are confirmed same person laugh out loud, so there must be one more. Any guesses?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:13 am

@Agent99 Good pickup that really helps confirming the total number.  yes   I reckon we've got several doubles and a few still without threads IMO.  

Timm/Thor is definitely a double but I don't know how to delete threads.  laugh out loud  And This could be Scot?

Can we match any of these guys to current threads?  If not I will set up new ones. I reckon the bottom guy could be Kade but we have no pap pics to compare to.

Bobette wrote: Who dis?  Is it Runnamuk Guy?   If so he's not Throne Guy - different suit.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 W9Rb1y4

And these?

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 CZH64xi

This guy looks suspiciously like Zac Efron IMO. @Agent99 we might have the wrong Kade...  question

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 NSq7nrV
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:41 am

@Bobette The bottom guy would be my F1 based on nothing but looks, so cute! And like the lovechild of Lee and Cam, swoooon!! 😍

First IG tease is Ciarran. He was an Army Rifleman? I must have missed that he's ex military.
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 71735128_709420032856956_3732416686166413930_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:58 am

LOL - we totally called it.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Anyone want to put in a punt on who's bios will drop on Twitter?  I'm thinking Ciarran or Naranga (the "funny ones"), Alex or one of the other sweethearts, plus one of the dicks.  

If past seasons are anything to go by, F1 or F2 will be in there too, IMO.

I agree that Ciarran or Niranga will be featured.

Interesting that he hasn't been named, and that his profile was released one day after the "moustache special" went up on Sportsbet.  Many people will assume he's F1 when that emoji mask comes off IMO.[/quote]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:02 am

Content coming in hot!

Tease #2 for the night and it's only 5pm!
(Is this Thor/Timm? - because if so, looks like they're doing a "if we can't beat them [us], join 'em")
Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 69697036_422165911774908_4722971978086535372_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn

Last edited by butterflylove on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:03 am

Yep that's Timm - ie "one of the dicks" IMO.  laugh out loud  I'm two for two.

Now give us a sweetheart please TPTB - Alex or Scot most likely...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:09 am

The Bachelorette IG is describing the guys as...

Ciarran - From camo trousers to a bright red suit, this ex-Army Rifleman certainly knows how to light up a room.

Timm - This Bachelor is ready to impress his dream girl - Angie 😍 Get ready to meet this unpredictable joker.

So we've got the two 'funny' guys / 'dicks'.. which you 100% guessed @Bobette!

I'm expecting the next guy to be released in 20 mins at 5:30pm.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:13 am

Not my first rodeo @butterflylove and it helps when TPTB are totally predictable.  Hugesmile

I knew Ciarran was ex military but I can't remember where I read it - thought I had posted about it on his thread but can't see it there now.  

I wonder if we might get Carlin next - he was pictured comforting Angie outside the mansion so they might have given him a softie/sweetheart edit.

Also waiting on a 31-34 yo NSW brunette... :detective

ETA:  Found where I read about Ciarran - it was mentioned in New Idea back in Aug.   

Babette wrote:Ciarran - Blond.  He's Speedboat Guy IMO.  From the NT, ex military, likes dancing and fishing.

Can't wait to see who we get next.  I'm tipping Alex or Carlin.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:25 am

I'm also finding it interesting that they're not showing the guys faces, covering them with emojis.. Whyyy?

Hm, reading the descriptions (and from what we've seen in the previews), I still think Niranga is a possibility of being revealed, and Jackson, and definitely Carlin as you just suggested @Bobette. Potentially even Ryan perhaps, though they're using quotes of Angie putting love before her dogs now, and with him being a dog guy..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:27 am

@butterflylove Yeah no names or faces - just headless pieces of meat.  

Probably a good reflection of how TPTB view their cast actually.  Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

Quick new game - predict the next emoji face.  

I'm guessing Carlin plus love heart eyes Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f60d

Or Alex with a blush Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 1f60a

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
dolcimumma
mbl
Norcalgal
Vjeff
Just Looking
Kas_256
xostargirlxo
Myachardydayz
ReneeM
Finch
Kindnesscounts