SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:51 pm

I don’t think they will start out with a SHV. IF they get together I think it will be a filmed thing in LA probably during or around ATFR time. I think Hannah is in Alabama and Tyler is back in NYC. All imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:57 pm

I do hope and think they will see each other ( if they haven’t already) way before the Finale, which is at the end of the month. They (TPTB ) need some footage of them hiding together and figuring things out.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:24 pm

It's too soon for the show to let Tyler and Hannah meet but considering they are bringing their love story to the forefront in light of the Jed scandal I can see it happening. Even if just for closure. Had Jed not have been there she could have had her happy ending with him. They're gonna milk that. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:54 pm

BlackHalo wrote:It's too soon for the show to let Tyler and Hannah meet but considering they are bringing their love story to the forefront in light of the Jed scandal I can see it happening. Even if just for closure. Had Jed not have been there she could have had her happy ending with him. They're gonna milk that. JMO.

@Lucas15 penned some interesting commentary about this show bills itself on producing a happy couple/ending. And I keep thinking about that as we barrel towards the finale.

I go back and forth on whether TPTB would sanction a SHV (if desired between the two) prior to the finale, because the outcome of said meeting could, once again, drive the ending in a different direction. First, that meeting could be disastrous -- Hannah depressed and distraught, Tyler bitter and unhappy. Or, the meeting is lukewarm, feelings were lost and not rekindled. Or, just too much pressure to reclaim what was lost when Hannah picked Jed. Would TPTB want to risk that? How much time do they have to change the edit or do they even care at this point? I think there are two options TPTB is working on and they are:

1) No SHV. Go all in on Hannah being single and choosing herself. Not a traditional happy couple ending but in light of this season, a happy ending for Hannah.

2) NO SHV. But DV (digital visits). Play it loose with an H&T reconciliation. Let them communicate (if they want) via digital channels and see what happens. Maybe there is a sweet, soft ending where Chris Harrison asks what's next and they respond, they are grabbing a drink after ATFR. Not quite a happy ending but a hint of possibility.

Thoughts?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:04 pm

I think sanctioned SHV for sure, and tptb would film and show some footages at AFTR.

Hey! Who doesn’t want to watch Hannah allegedly break off with Jed?

All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:08 pm

sdmom wrote:I think sanctioned SHV for sure, and tptb would film and show some footages at AFTR.

Hey! Who doesn’t want to watch Hannah allegedly break off with Tyler?

All Jmo.

So a second break-up with Tyler then? Yikes! Or wait, do you mean a break-up with Jed. Now, that I definitely want to see. In high-definition.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:10 pm

@North good catch! I corrected.

I have too much Tyler on my mind!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:13 pm

North wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:It's too soon for the show to let Tyler and Hannah meet but considering they are bringing their love story to the forefront in light of the Jed scandal I can see it happening. Even if just for closure. Had Jed not have been there she could have had her happy ending with him. They're gonna milk that. JMO.

@Lucas15 penned some interesting commentary about this show bills itself on producing a happy couple/ending. And I keep thinking about that as we barrel towards the finale.

I go back and forth on whether TPTB would sanction a SHV (if desired between the two) prior to the finale, because the outcome of said meeting could, once again, drive the ending in a different direction. First, that meeting could be disastrous -- Hannah depressed and distraught, Tyler bitter and unhappy. Or, the meeting is lukewarm, feelings were lost and not rekindled. Or, just too much pressure to reclaim what was lost when Hannah picked Jed. Would TPTB want to risk that? How much time do they have to change the edit or do they even care at this point? I think there are two options TPTB is working on and they are:

1) No SHV. Go all in on Hannah being single and choosing herself. Not a traditional happy couple ending but in light of this season, a happy ending for Hannah.

2) NO SHV. But DV (digital visits). Play it loose with an H&T reconciliation. Let them communicate (if they want) via digital channels and see what happens. Maybe there is a sweet, soft ending where Chris Harrison asks what's next and they respond, they are grabbing a drink after ATFR. Not quite a happy ending but a hint of possibility.

Thoughts?
If there is anything we have learned from the last few seasons, it is that they want to be there, they want to control the story and they want footage. That’s why I think they will try to have a full switcheroo on camera.

With 1) it will only work in their favor if Hannah and/or Taylor agree with it. If not, the real love story will take place off camera in unsanctioned meetings, and there will be nothing they can do about it.
With 2) they will at least have some footage, but only half of the story.
If those to want to meet they will.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:13 pm

I for one am looking forward to see Hannah skewer Jed’s azz on tv for what he did. No matter what the outcome, she is entitled to feel robbed, played, angry and will no doubt unleash the BEAST on him. No wonder the guy is hiding... it’s already happened and was filmed last week most likely.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:13 pm

So many possibilities. Does get people talking and TPTB love it. I think they already filmed something with a breakup with Jed and I agree that they would love to do some sort of “visit” with Hannah and Tyler IF and that is a big IF both of them agree and want that. If Hannah and/or Tyler are hesitant then Hannah remains single and that is their ending. Imo

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:28 pm

North wrote:

Thoughts?

I have been thinking along the lines of #2 as well. Let them communicate and get some of that on tape. They are going to do it regardless, one way or another, and pretty much have been doing with all the likes, etc. It builds up the tension for Hannah and Tyler. If they are interested, that is expressed and they have a touching reunion at the AFTR. If not, then they can go and set the stage for #1...and maybe lay the ground work for Tyler becoming the next beloved, very hot Bachelor.

At this stage, I don't think that it even matters which they pick. She got rid of loser #1 on the show with the one finger salute and will receive cheers for finally kicking him to the curb. Post show, she rids herself of loser #2 ASAP and he will probably be thrown under the bus even more than loser #1 to become the most hated man in America for taking advantage of sweet, forgiving Hannah...forget Brad, Jason and even Luke. Women will sympathize and cheer. Hannah Beast will have come full circle by standing up for herself and growing as an independent, strong woman who takes no prisoners.

Either way, tptb are winners. They get a shocking, never before seen ending. They can claim...look how real it all is Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 4103285151 …just like real life. We champion strong women, blah, blah, blah. Everyone hits the talk show circuit and milks it for all it's worth and live happily ever after...or at least till the next Bachelor rolls into town.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:42 pm

blueblues wrote:snipped
If there is anything we have learned from the last few seasons, it is that they want to be there, they want to control the story and they want footage. That’s why I think they will try to have a full switcheroo on camera.
snipped

I agree with this. That said, IMO they will still control the story and they will know exactly what's going to happen and we will see footage of what they wanted to happen, happen. IMO no matter what they have to do to get this, that's what we'll see. Did they know in advance what was going to happen between Molly and Jason? Or Arie and Lauren? I think yes they did even though it looked to be organic.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil