SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:35 pm

I think someone got a shot of the F3 RC and Madi is wearing red. Could someone grab it. It would be a small screen grab due to him watching some guy watching it on his laptop!

https://www.instagram.com/cadyshack09/

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:42 pm

atem wrote:I think someone got a shot of the F3 RC and Madi is wearing red.  Could someone grab it.  It would be a small screen grab due to him watching some guy watching it on his laptop!

How on earth did you spot that @atem. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 XYCKQYj

Yep - Madi in red and VF being walked out.

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Bobette wrote:
atem wrote:I think someone got a shot of the F3 RC and Madi is wearing red.  Could someone grab it.  It would be a small screen grab due to him watching some guy watching it on his laptop!

How on earth did you spot that @atem.   Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 XYCKQYj

Yep - Madi in red and VF being walked out.

Source

I was looking at Instagram with tags with The Bachelor and saw this! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:50 pm

is that wells?

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:56 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:They may be just friends but this is interesting:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/blog/1980668/is-hannah-ann-from-the-bachelor-dating-jaguars-qb-josh-dobbs
Peter: mY sEAsOn CaN’t bE sPoILEd!!

Hannah Ann: ....Bet

via GIPHY

The night seems very date like to me. They went to the game together, which is innocent enough, but they also went to like 3 other places seemingly by themselves and there are people who say they were making out (unverified).

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:00 am

lightredemption wrote:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.barstoolsports.com/blog/1980668/is-hannah-ann-from-the-bachelor-dating-jaguars-qb-josh-dobbs

I wouldn't be shocked by this at all. Hannah Ann and Peter's relationship has an intense bubble vibe to it. They're very emotional and intense about it currently but a week apart outside of the production of the show and they'd both be over it

Maybe this is why RS was so certain (we’ll as certain as he could be) that Peter and Hanna Ann were not together. Maybe someone sent him other pictures of the two of them. But wouldn’t he share them if they did?

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:13 am

ReneeM wrote:

via GIPHY

The night seems very date like to me. They went to the game together, which is innocent enough, but they also went to like 3 other places seemingly by themselves and there are people who say they were making out (unverified).

Her friends were posting her the entire night even at that bar. She even reposted someones stories from that night and he was right behind her.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:50 am

atem wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:I just don't see the ending as being "shocking".  IMO that is something that has taken on a life of its own.  I tried finding where it was said by TPTB (not RS) that the ending is shocking but couldn't find anything except CH's phrase of "unlike any other".  If someone knows of an interview that actually uses the term "shocking", please post the link so I can check it out.  

IMO

Only thing that does is the Glamour Magazine article.  I will find it and put it up.

Looking back, what would you have told yourself heading into that first night as the Bachelor?
I want to say, Guard your heart more, but then I don’t, because I don’t regret that. That’s just who I am, and I’m someone that wears it on my sleeve. I don’t know if I would do anything different, but if I had to say something, maybe it would be that.

Glamour: The first two minutes of Monday's premiere were quite the introduction to your season. It appears Chris Harrison is telling you some pretty major news right before a possible proposal. But sometimes the show teases things that turn out not to be a big deal. Is this one of those times, or will that moment be paid off in a big way at the end?

Peter Weber: One hundred percent, without a doubt. No doubt. There’s nothing about that moment being overproduced at all, and I keep telling people that last week was the hardest week of my life, and it didn’t stop until the very end. That’s not like an "Oh, let’s tease this and have it be an ‘Eh? That’s all?’" No. It’s not overproduced at all. I promise you.

https://www.glamour.com/story/peter-weber-the-bachelor-interview

Thanks for the link but I read nothing in there that says the ending is SHOCKING.  "A moment be paid off in a big way at the end?" doesn't say shocking.  And just because it is not overproduced does not mean it is shocking.  To me that means that real emotions are involved, nothing more. 

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 am

Please discuss the IG story in the S/cap thread so we don't have multiple threads discussing the same cap. TY

ScreenCap Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:27 am

sun20j2001 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

via GIPHY

Her friends were posting her the entire night even at that bar. She even reposted someones stories from that night and he was right behind her.

I like Hannah and am all for accomplished hot guys giving her attention. This season of drama this and drama that has left next to no time to get to know her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:41 am

sun20j2001 wrote:is that wells?
You called it! It’s Wells.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 1f44d

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Do you guys have any thoughts on why HS is making it clear she isn't with Peter now?  So confused!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 70 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
Lucas15
dee
Jaybird
iamreal2u
Parrots Hilton