bachandbachettefans.net
Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:31 am

“I’m chatting with my family to work through it and my emotions with it, and seeing where I sit so I can finally give Channel 10 an answer.

Source

OMG This WOMAN!!!  

Bach filming is suspended, BiP isn't airing - why would she think there will even be a Bette, let alone that she's got it in the bag?

Her arrogance and self-involvement is so unattractive, IMO. no no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 am

@Bobette wrote:
“I’m chatting with my family to work through it and my emotions with it, and seeing where I sit so I can finally give Channel 10 an answer.

Source

OMG This WOMAN!!!  

Bach filming is suspended, BiP isn't airing - why would she think there will even be a Bette, let alone that she's got it in the bag?

Her arrogance and self-involvement is so unattractive, IMO. no no no

Agreed, she's dreaming. Incredibly self-involved. Literally nobody, not a soul, cares right now. Bachelorette won't film this year IMO.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum