SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:04 pm

@Astrobach My enthusiasm for this season is so low at this point I can't even be bothered Googling to find out who TF Becky is.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:05 pm

@Bobette I get it...it’s OK. In a month time when it’s screen cap time with the guys, it’ll be more fun!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:59 pm

I laughed when Elly said she is looking forward to those epic dates. With the current environment, dates could be just picnic dates

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:00 pm

This news is so....underwhelming. I'm going to come right out and say it - Elly is not that interesting or attractive imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:18 pm

Agent99 wrote:This news is so....underwhelming.   I'm going to come right out and say it - Elly is not that interesting or attractive imo.  

I thibk that is why are doing 2. People loved Elly because she is a lovable Aussie larrikin (who pretended ro be just your averate girl and not phased by influencer fame etc - of course one look at her feed would indicate to anyone that this was a complete act...the girl loves to shill more than anyone), but she can't carry a show. It would have been a situation similar to Angie's when the Bachelorette does not have enough wow factor to keep the guys interested.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:54 pm

Vjeff wrote:
Agent99 wrote:This news is so....underwhelming.   I'm going to come right out and say it - Elly is not that interesting or attractive imo.  

I thibk that is why are doing 2. People loved Elly because she is a lovable Aussie larrikin (who pretended ro be just your averate girl and not phased by influencer fame etc - of course one look at her feed would indicate to anyone that this was a complete act...the girl loves to shill more than anyone), but she can't carry a show. It would have been a situation similar to Angie's when the Bachelorette does not have enough wow factor to keep the guys interested.

:yes: and they will cast more Timms and Ciarrans to carry the show and then send them to BiP to keep that show in production.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:59 pm

They may also send in a pair of twins or brothers

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:02 pm

I really liked Elly on Matt's season!

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:37 pm

A bit of an underwhelming announcement, but fair play to Elly, she played a good long game. Didn’t go to BIP when I’m sure they would have been gagging for her to go, and kept her eyes on the prize.

It’s going to be a sh!tshow though, at least Lily and Lesina were very different, and guys could be clearly cast for each. IMO there’s no point of difference with these two, they’ll be competing for the same guys.

Great call by new poster @clauda who gave us a heads up on this a month ago clapping!

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Snipped from @Dirty Street Pie : “at least Lily and Lesina were very different, and guys could be clearly cast for each. IMO there’s no point of difference with these two, they’ll be competing for the same guys”.
Until we really see and hear Becky, we obviously don’t know, but I think they chose 2 very different girls with a 6 years age gap and probably very different personalities. They will play the sister support each other card, and therefore not a competition IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:32 am

Hope you are right @Astrobach I would hate to see it come down to them wanting the same guy, and him having the choice. Part of the fun of Bette for me is the woman being in charge
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by clauda Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:51 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:A bit of an underwhelming announcement, but fair play to Elly, she played a good long game. Didn’t go to BIP when I’m sure they would have been gagging for her to go, and kept her eyes on the prize.

It’s going to be a sh!tshow though, at least Lily and Lesina were very different, and guys could be clearly cast for each. IMO there’s no point of difference with these two, they’ll be competing for the same guys.

Great call by new poster @clauda who gave us a heads up on this a month ago  clapping!

Thanks @DirtyStreetPie but I'm kinda disappointed I was right! hehehe Such a disappointing lead. Very underwhelming, but then again the whole series has been lately! I wish the producers would find the female version of Matt Agnew- an intelligent woman who still happens to be a total babe. Someone who is smart enough to make her own decisions for once. And hey- if she wasn't a white, blonde woman that would just be a bonus! Rolling Eyes

clauda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
clauda
Idlemess
atem
Vjeff
Norcalgal
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Kas_256
Bachbee
leavers