SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:30 pm

clauda wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:A bit of an underwhelming announcement, but fair play to Elly, she played a good long game. Didn’t go to BIP when I’m sure they would have been gagging for her to go, and kept her eyes on the prize.

It’s going to be a sh!tshow though, at least Lily and Lesina were very different, and guys could be clearly cast for each. IMO there’s no point of difference with these two, they’ll be competing for the same guys.

Great call by new poster @clauda who gave us a heads up on this a month ago  clapping!

Thanks @DirtyStreetPie but I'm kinda disappointed I was right! hehehe Such a disappointing lead. Very underwhelming, but then again the whole series has been lately! I wish the producers would find the female version of Matt Agnew- an intelligent woman who still happens to be a total babe. Someone who is smart enough to make her own decisions for once. And hey- if she wasn't a white, blonde woman that would just be a bonus! Rolling Eyes

Well, the New Zealand team found Dr Lesina Nakhid-Schuster and that ended up a big mess, so unfortunately there is no guarantee. Of course, she also wants to act so that was probably the only reason she wanted to do a show. Successful people rarely want to take time off from their careers, so I imagine it would be very difficult to find someone who fits that bill.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
clauda
Idlemess
atem
Vjeff
Norcalgal
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Kas_256
Bachbee
leavers