SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:25 pm

@clauda Welcome1 and thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:46 pm

So many selfies. So much shilling. So many bikini picks. Don't these people do anything else?

I am serious. My social media rarely has me even in the picture. I do stuff other than look at myself all day and waste hours on the latest stupid filter or getting the perfect picture. It is all so shallow.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:02 am

They must be getting close to signing someone up? Angie was announced early, but I think that was just coming off the back of I’m a Celebrity. 

Elly’s odds are 7.50 at the moment, but if she starts to come in from that closer to the time she could be a starter, even though for all the reasons stated in previous posts she wound IMO be a poor choice.

The other options on Sportsbet ATM are the usual Channel 10 throwing things at the moment all to see what sticks. Brooke Jowett is at 3.50, and I could see TPTB thinking she would be a great idea, I can see the promos now “she was blindsided when Locky decided to become the Bachelor, so now it’s Brooke’s turn for love”  She’s hot, she’s reality TV savvy, IMO she is a bit more aspirational than Elly? And imagine all the “dates” they could have that were like Survivor challenges? That sort of thing is right up Channel 10’s alley laugh out loud  The other possible option to my mind are someone from this season of BIP getting a sweetheart edit and rolling that into Bette.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:39 pm

@Dirty Street Pie Elly wouldn't be at 7.50 if Sportsbet thought there was a snowball's chance she's on the shortlist to be Lead so she's definitely out IMO.  

Brooke J would make for a good storyline but 3.50 is still pretty long odds.  What was she like on camera?  Sportspeople don't make the best romantic Leads IMO.

IMO the true contenders aren't even ranked. When was the last time the Lead was on Sportsbet's list?  It's more helpful at ruling people out these days.  laugh out loud

It's possible they might roll one of Locky's girls over but with it airing so late, TPTB won't get to gauge audience reaction to the girls before casting Bette.

Someone from BiP getting a sweetheart edit is a possibility but who could we see getting that crown?  Renee will be paired up and the others are meh IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:They must be getting close to signing someone up? Angie was announced early, but I think that was just coming off the back of I’m a Celebrity. 

Elly’s odds are 7.50 at the moment, but if she starts to come in from that closer to the time she could be a starter, even though for all the reasons stated in previous posts she wound IMO be a poor choice.

The other options on Sportsbet ATM are the usual Channel 10 throwing things at the moment all to see what sticks. Brooke Jowett is at 3.50, and I could see TPTB thinking she would be a great idea, I can see the promos now “she was blindsided when Locky decided to become the Bachelor, so now it’s Brooke’s turn for love”  She’s hot, she’s reality TV savvy, IMO she is a bit more aspirational than Elly? And imagine all the “dates” they could have that were like Survivor challenges? That sort of thing is right up Channel 10’s alley laugh out loud  The other possible option to my mind are someone from this season of BIP getting a sweetheart edit and rolling that into Bette.

I've thought for a long time that Britt H wants that exact scenario.  She did an interview about how she's now back in the right head space to do BiP, as she wasn't ready before Rolling Eyes.  As if laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:58 pm

@Agent99 I saw that interview too and my eyes rolled so far back into my head I almost went blind.  The only reason she didn't sign up to BiP before was because she had deluded herself into thinking she'd be offered Bette IMO.  

Seems she might have realised she'll have to slum it with the rest of them if she wants to retain any shred of Bach relevance, but she just doesn't have what it takes to carry a whole season IMO, no matter how good the edit.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:41 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:...snipped.. The other possible option to my mind are someone from this season of BIP getting a sweetheart edit and rolling that into Bette.

I've thought for a long time that Britt H wants that exact scenario.  She did an interview about how she's now back in the right head space to do BiP, as she wasn't ready before Rolling Eyes.  As if laugh out loud

HAHAHAHA! Britt H’s edit went into the toilet towards the end of that season, and IMO she doesn’t have the warmth that people need from the lead to connect to them. Both Sophie and Brooke B from Badgers season would have been considered for Bette ahead of her, and neither of them got it either.

@Bobette, Brooke J isn’t an athlete, she was just a regular contestant on her first season of Survivor, and was a great social player as well as being physically strong, then she was invited back for the most recent season as an All Star as it was all returning players. She’s not shy on camera, and definitely has the personality to be comfortable as lead. I agree that the real contender probably isn’t on that list though.

ETA Brooke J is out, just checked her Insta out and she’s recently loved up with a regulation hottie, so not her then! laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:02 pm

Thanks for the clarification on Brooke J @Dirty Street Pie thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:12 am

The odds have changed again. Now Sharna Burgess is $1.95

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:42 am

Enough wrote:The odds have changed again.  Now Sharna Burgess is $1.95

NO! Do not want!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:25 am

Same, I do not want, even worse casting than Locky as Bachelor. Please no tptb. They must be desperate.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:19 am

My opinion of Sharna as Lead, a Visual Guide:

no Redfacemad no duh no :headbanging no :angryemotion no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - TBD - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
Sprite
clauda
Idlemess
atem
Vjeff
Norcalgal
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Kas_256
Bachbee
leavers